Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog - page 11. (Read 9092 times)

legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
its there to help real people educate themselves, from sock puppet scams like yours ha ha.
Well, education is good.  Cool
I remember there were half a dozen such "educators" in closed long NXT thread.  Cheesy
One of them was Frictionless...  Tongue
Where are they now?  Huh
Are you going in the same direction? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1225
Don't get me wrong, you should feel proud i don't pick obvious or boring coins, I will literally only even mention a coins if its:

1. Genuinely inventive .

2. Slick and good looking.

3. Has the chance to win over a fair amount of normally educated people.

so you guys should be sitting back "Shroom" style and feeling good.

* Zen message

don't hate the messenger of the coin, instead see the beauty of the coin, become at one with your coin.

Shocked BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
The facepalm is strong with this one......

DI: have u actually looked at any source of information on NXT ?
https://nxtforum.org/index.php

Try looking at the projects page, for example, you'll see that a lot of people have gone to a lot of work to set up a wide variety of NXT-based projects, from a MMORPG to Silver dealing, Gambling sites to music industry......and you're trying to say that all of this economic activity is a front for a scam ?

Either you're trolling, or seriously uninformed.
And NXT is at #3 on CMC. btw, not #5. Using "total supply" you end up with Ripple and Solarcoin  at #2 and #3 respectively, with Litecoin and NXt at #4 and #5
This is how CMC looks on the basis of "available supply":
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Gets rid of Solarcoin anyhow.....

Lets face it, guys, we've been listening to the same old bollocks for a long time about NXT. It's about time that the tired old "NXT is a scam" routine got buried, it's just getting laughable now.
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
Don't get me wrong, you should feel proud i don't pick obvious or boring scams, I will literally only even mention a scam if its:

1. Genuinely inventive .

2. Slick and good looking.

3. Has the chance to sucker a fair amount of normally educated people.

so you guys should be sitting back "Shroom" style and feeling good.

* Zen message

don't hate the messenger of the scam, instead see the beauty of the scam, become at one with your scam.
‘Try to be nice’
Is this a poorly attempt to advertize some blog?  Roll Eyes

do you genuinely think I care if you read my blog or not ?

its there to help real people educate themselves, from sock puppet scams like yours ha ha.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Is this a poorly attempt to advertize some blog?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Let me just say that I'm 1 of the developers, and nope, I don't even have a stake! I'm no whale. You could check my post history and see that I only come in the picture after Nxt was launched, I missed the initial distribution like so many here. So no, developers do not hold multiple stakes!

this reminds me to update the blog about sock puppets, thanks.

I really don't care what you or anyone else says - the facts are they admit themselves that 1 billion was issued to 73 stakeholders.

this means by mathematics you are a sock-puppet, you are really going to plead the case ?

or more likely, you just didn't actually read the topic...(as most sock puppets don't)
This is why you should be ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Do you write in this forum using google translate? It is horrible to read with all those typos and grammar errors...

Secondly, OH MY GOSH, I have seldom read so much bullshit in one single opening post. Do you know the concept of providing facts for an accusation? Everyone who did his due diligence before investing knows about the "poor" distribution, still they decide to invest...

Something seems faulty with your logic, right?

I know multiple real life people who own significant amounts of NXT and they don't manipulate the market nor do they care about shit-posting like you. And if they are sockpuppets, then maybe GOD himself is the puppetier, because I saw no strings when I met them...

‘Try to be nice’

The man who released some coins, like Nibble-Nybble Shocked and others.. Tongue. A going to teach us... Huh
The world has gone mad. Grin
Do you own best - make copy coins. Don't be a teacher. Loser.

dam nice effect.

emule? sound like an awesome sock puppet.

i'm sure many a fresh forum log-in quiet in the awe of his sock presence.
Activity: 546
Merit: 503

The man who released some coins, like Nibble-Nybble Shocked and others.. Tongue. Are going to teach us... Huh
The world has gone mad. Grin
Do you own best - make copy coins. Don't be a teacher. Loser.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
legendary
I'm beginning to like you, digitalindustry Kiss

You might actually be the one to replace Emule, but I need you to try harder!

No one can replace Emule. Amature trolls like digitalindustry come and go all the time. They haven't got the persistence and stamina to make an impact like Emule did.

Agreed  Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

No one can replace Emule. Amature trolls like digitalindustry come and go all the time. They haven't got the persistence and stamina to make an impact like Emule did.
legendary

‘Try to be nice’
The term 'scam' implies that bad people steal other peoples money and deceive them. Is that given in Nxt? Just because you are not a stakeholder that doesn't mean it's a scam. People really have to learn very simple terms.
You can of course argue that the IPO was not fair. But this has nothing to do with scam. When will people stop being jealous? If I had invested in microsoft or apple when the price was cheap I would be rich now, that's for sure. Thus they are scammers or what, because I'm too late? Cheesy

ha ha great post you have convinced me, i take it all back, i will promptly delete my blog.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The term 'scam' implies that bad people steal other peoples money and deceive them. Is that given in Nxt? Just because you are not a stakeholder that doesn't mean it's a scam. People really have to learn very simple terms.
You can of course argue that the IPO was not fair. But this has nothing to do with scam. When will people stop being jealous? If I had invested in microsoft or apple when the price was cheap I would be rich now, that's for sure. Thus they are scammers or what, because I'm too late? Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
‘Try to be nice’
‘Try to be nice’
Everyone knows who I am but, unless it's to make a rhetorical point, NxT's distribution wasn't a scam.  I know that might sound bipolar or parallel personality but hear me out.

Like if the distribution was a scam then how come no ever one admits to losing money?  The way I remembered it, there was easily a 60 day period after the initial FUD about distribution for you to have sold above $0.07 and come out positive or even. 

The real fundamental issue in NxT's distribution is two fold.  There's first the lesser issue that they've had whales who have been inactive since genesis (Freeloaders?  Socks?  Who knows) and this can be contrasted with funding issues within NxT's community (more NxT to the right people or community funding stakes would be better than having non-participating whales).

Second, more importantly, a lot of people read about the distribution and then decide not to invest.   Especially in the venture stage (under $100 million?  $200 million?) there is a general aversion to anything perceived as being a ponzi scheme.   Recall all the hate Ethereum had while it had its' temporary IPO for a few days.  Or the Maidsafe fiasco.

Or, if you want a short version of the above, I'm agreeing that OP should probably just quit Cryptos and go back to watching Star Trek reruns. 

ahh guys ,

i don't care - you should do like the "Bitcoin guys" do and ignore the post so it sinks, there is no possible way to better you position here.

i don't care about who you scam on this forum per say, I included it into the Blog so as if there was any "real" investors that were thinking about throwing money away into an IPO scam such as NXT then they would have all the information.

I then posted it here so you guys could appreciate my  admiration of your technical "gypsy scam" prowess.  
legendary
you being a sleazy sock puppet scammer, of course understand this.

Pages:
Jump to: