Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 19. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
why i havent received this month's reward???
Please PM me your account No.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
why i havent received this month's reward???
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
A group chat, like skype group chat is one big missing feature. A group conference call would be nice to have as well. In short, there is still a lot of work to do to make this into a great product from the beta it is now. It will take a good part of 2015 to complete all the essential features. But if those are successfully implememented, combined with the crypto currencies built in, this will be a truely unique product that will market itself when the public are ready for cryptos, and this can't happen in the first crypto currencies bear market which should run for another 10-11 months. This time should be used wisely to build the technology and smooth out all the rough edges for 2016 when the public are finally ready.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
I understand investors views...but I like Sexy app for meeting new people... In case you will work on it, I would like to own some shares...

or you can put Sexy in Nxtty... and market the shit out of sex... as it is so typical for western world.
How can one "market the shit out of sex" when marketing of the current app is insufficient? Yes, sex sells. However, the phrase "market the shit out of sex" implies that the proposed Sexy app would be somewhat geared towards the sex industry. Really, do you want to go there? Prove your ability to successfully market and grow the user base of the current Nxtty app before developing a Sexy app.

Yeah, I understand, but what can you market about encrypted messages? Mainstream people dont feel threatened at all... They put their naked pictures on the internet, they make their every idea and feeling public on FB... young generation is used to see intimacy of other people and celebrities being public, they are loosing need for privacy...And if you will talk to them about surveilence, they will bring up "tin foils"... 

Im not saying Lando should stop working on Nxtty, but it is not easily marketed.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So why whenever I try to transfer out my NXTTY from the NXT asset exchange to BTER the only message I keep getting is "Not enough funds"?  I have 11390 NXTTY.  Whever I try to transfer that to BTER or any other exchange, or even whenever I try to sell any amount of NXTTY for NXT, I always get that "Not enough funds" message.  At this point my NXTTY is pretty much stuck on the NXT asset exchange because I can't transfer them out to any place, and I can't sell them for NXT.  Sad
Gotta have at least 1 NXT for a transaction; otherwise, you will get the "Not enough funds" message.

Ahhhhh ok I see.  Good to know.  Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I understand investors views...but I like Sexy app for meeting new people... In case you will work on it, I would like to own some shares...

or you can put Sexy in Nxtty... and market the shit out of sex... as it is so typical for western world.
How can one "market the shit out of sex" when marketing of the current app is insufficient? Yes, sex sells. However, the phrase "market the shit out of sex" implies that the proposed Sexy app would be somewhat geared towards the sex industry. Really, do you want to go there? Prove your ability to successfully market and grow the user base of the current Nxtty app before developing a Sexy app.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500

So why whenever I try to transfer out my NXTTY from the NXT asset exchange to BTER the only message I keep getting is "Not enough funds"?  I have 11390 NXTTY.  Whever I try to transfer that to BTER or any other exchange, or even whenever I try to sell any amount of NXTTY for NXT, I always get that "Not enough funds" message.  At this point my NXTTY is pretty much stuck on the NXT asset exchange because I can't transfer them out to any place, and I can't sell them for NXT.  Sad
Gotta have at least 1 NXT for a transaction; otherwise, you will get the "Not enough funds" message.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary

Stlbluesfan =)

They have been sent please check.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I claimed my 2500 nxtty coins or whatever they are called. But I am looking at this app I personally don't really understand it and when I click on my wallet I don't see an account balance or anything. I will try to figure this out though.

Your balance is zero now, but your 2500 reward will be sent.  Please let me know your user name so that we can expedient your rewards.

If you post in Open Chat then someone can tip you 1 nxttycoin which you will also see in your wallet.

Stlbluesfan =)
legendary
Activity: 1036
So cheap Nxtty actually  Shocked

I think the only way to keep confidence here with stakeholders is to now run both apps. Keep at it with Nxtty and add Sexy if you really believe that it is worth it.

Nxtty ios being released in the Apple store will make a difference......for the good.
How would nxttycoin holders benefit from Sexy? Would nxttycoin holders get a percentage of revenue generated from ads in Sexy since coin holders have a percentage stake in NMAC? If not, then this would appear like nxttycoin holders are getting shafted. I for one do not want to get shafted, as I have a large number of nxttycoins and hence a significant stake in NMAC. Seems like some assurances need to be made for nxttycoin holders before thinking about implementing a second app.

Nxttycoin holders would own that app so instead of one they will own two.

Would the proposed Sexy app use Nxttycoins? If not Nxttycoin then no coin should be used in the app, as use of any other coin in the app would decrease the value of Nxttycoin. Please do not create a Sexycoin.
It is very unlikely we will create another app as the feedback is highly negative towards it.  We want to be in accordance with the community.
Great! Make the current app sexy. Increase it's functionality and usability. Market it heavily, e.g., via Google Adwords, etc.
legendary
I think the only way to keep confidence here with stakeholders is to now run both apps. Keep at it with Nxtty and add Sexy if you really believe that it is worth it.

Nxtty ios being released in the Apple store will make a difference......for the good.
How would nxttycoin holders benefit from Sexy? Would nxttycoin holders get a percentage of revenue generated from ads in Sexy since coin holders have a percentage stake in NMAC? If not, then this would appear like nxttycoin holders are getting shafted. I for one do not want to get shafted, as I have a large number of nxttycoins and hence a significant stake in NMAC. Seems like some assurances need to be made for nxttycoin holders before thinking about implementing a second app.

Would the proposed Sexy app use Nxttycoins? If not Nxttycoin then no coin should be used in the app, as use of any other coin in the app would decrease the value of Nxttycoin. Please do not create a Sexycoin.
It is very unlikely we will create another app as the feedback is highly negative towards it.  We want to be in accordance with the community.

legendary
Stick to Nxtty. Determine who the intended market is. Develop thenceforth with that intended market constantly in mind.

Me a non-techie: yeh, Nxtty seems slow

IndiaMikeZulu’s assumed market:

people concerned with Government over-regulation, business people, ‘micro-financial enterprise’ stakeholders. We see the encrypted sms’s as an adjunct to the coin, not vice versa. Gotta teach people the crypto thing.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Yes, we can teach people the crypto thing but this takes time and we will get early adopters in the general public.

I am willing to wait till the crypto adoption trend moves from innovators/early adopters to early majority phase in the product lifecycle...this is gonna happen we just need to survive long enough. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_lifecycle

legendary
Stick to the plan and work harder on marketing.

Also release the iOS version which will give a good boost.

Once you're stable in the market and have created a niche for this type of app, then start thinking of expansion.

A house built on a weak foundation will fall faster than one built on a strong foundation.

edit: Start creating a Wiki or tutorial to introduce new people to crypto, that will be one of the main strengths of Nxtty.  Don't leave that for last, make it a priority.

+1 agree
legendary

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Stick to Nxtty. Determine who the intended market is. Develop thenceforth with that intended market constantly in mind.

Me a non-techie: yeh, Nxtty seems slow

IndiaMikeZulu’s assumed market:

people concerned with Government over-regulation, business people, ‘micro-financial enterprise’ stakeholders. We see the encrypted sms’s as an adjunct to the coin, not vice versa. Gotta teach people the crypto thing.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Added the possibility to transfer coins between users?
Pages:
Jump to: