Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 44. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Hi everybody.
Just to ask if anybody listened to a version that Google is about to buy a new "whatsapp" and is interested in Nxxty.
Thanks

Grin...doesn't Google already have Hangouts?

I read the reports too but it said something about Google building a competitor to WhatsApp.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi everybody.
Just to ask if anybody listened to a version that Google is about to buy a new "whatsapp" and is interested in Nxxty.
Thanks
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
landomata, I have sent you a PM about the the 5% bonus. I am new to Nxttycoin and still finding my way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Landomata, we will wait patiently. Asking repeatedly about release dates only wastes you time.

My grandfather used to say, 'Do it once. Do it well.'

m

Wise words. Yup no pressure man, needs to be perfect if going to the public, remember theres these guys who test it looking for problems out there
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Landomata, we will wait patiently. Asking repeatedly about release dates only wastes you time.

My grandfather used to say, 'Do it once. Do it well.'

m
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yessir.
we will launch long before the end of 2014.

Cheesy

What does long before mean exactly

It really means when we go 36-48 hours without a single crash under intense real world testing conditions.

We are using the same testing service as Google so we have very advanced tools at our disposal which allow us to track these numbers very closely.

Doing it right!
legendary

Cheesy

It really means when we go 36-48 hours without a single crash under intense real world testing conditions.

We are using the same testing service as Google so we have very advanced tools at our disposal which allow us to track these numbers very closely.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

Cheesy

Yessir.
how can I test the app?

I am sorry but we are not releasing any more Android beta's till launch, if you would like to test the iOS beta please PM me your UDID.

I IM'd you my UDID if you still have any open iOS spots available. Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Cheesy
legendary
how can I test the app?

I am sorry but we are not releasing any more Android beta's till launch, if you would like to test the iOS beta please PM me your UDID.

legendary
Nxtty cryptomessenger is a simple & easy to use IM messaging app for iOS & Android.  Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction, intelligent emoticons all for free.  We also offer international breaking news alert as well as a public chat service.  Both apps are currently in beta phase and will be launching within 3 weeks.

The OP was changed....the above statement was made many months after March.

Yes, we will launch long before the end of 2014.

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
Nxtty cryptomessenger is a simple & easy to use IM messaging app for iOS & Android.  Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction, intelligent emoticons all for free.  We also offer international breaking news alert as well as a public chat service.  Both apps are currently in beta phase and will be launching within 3 weeks.

Nxtty iOS CRYPTOmessenger implementation is now 100% complete. It's really fast same as sending a normal un-encrypted message.  The speed is went beyond my expectations.

We are 99% finished building Nxtty Cryptomessenger, now we are in quality control phase which means bug fixes. Once all critical & major bugs are fixed we will submit to Google play & app store.

I would be interested if NXTTY this year appears
IMZ
legendary
And I received mine. Thank you kindly.

Mark
legendary
Activity: 1036
I received my nxtty thanks a lot ! thats great!
Activity: 327
how can I test the app?
legendary
What if you see a transfer for 9/30 but the amount is for zero? Do you have to hold for a certain amount of time before you get your 5%?

No, you do not have to hold. You just need to have the coins in your account when we take the snapshot for payout.  This is done a day or so before we start sending out.
Yessir.
What if you see a transfer for 9/30 but the amount is for zero? Do you have to hold for a certain amount of time before you get your 5%?

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
Hello,

i did not receive the bonus until now. My ID is: NXT-5GMD-7RDQ-AN92-8B5JP

Thanks, now the bonus has arrived
IMZ
legendary
@ cryptos and the China firechat thing?

Theory is my field. Australia's 'B-trade' company just began taking GST from Btc purchased from them through banks. In some place in the U.S., you'd pay 'capital gains tax' for buying a loaf of bread with a crypto.

Here's the theory: Governments don't understand change and accommodation. When fewer regulations are required -- for example, if the nation is seething over Too Many Regulations -- the Government only understands: 'Respond by making more Regulations!!'

Historically, what you get is a last unholy push by failing regimes to regulate-ificate everything back under control. It backfires. You end up with more laws, but less power to enforce those.

Mark
Pages:
Jump to: