Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 46. (Read 61688 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
all are expecting to grow crypto market in these months i.e October and December . i am also expecting the same but this market is unpredictable. we expect every time and it gives us beyond our expectations. maret will grow again but difficult to predict the correct time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think most likely the beginning of next year. Correction was delayed, I think it takes time to start normal work. Therefore, we gain strength and patience and wait.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I do not think that this year we will see a repeat of market growth in previous years and I think that this year the market will not grow
Activity: 168
I would like everything to fall into place in October. but I think that it will be real not earlier than December, or even later. For a full market start, you need the end of the correction. Only then will it be clear what's what.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
I think yes. because many crypto experts have predicted that October to December is the month cryptocurrency. they predict cryptocurrency  based on technical analysis. and technical analysis is a very good prediction to predict a price
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
what will happen in the next october to december this is unpredictable. But i heard end of the year market increasing possibility high from other months.
Wait and see until last of the month december. End of this year international trade market will very high. People expectation more and looking to see green market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I am not sure about that, but we can see a slow motion moving towards to upper prize level of the alt coins. We can see more pumps, less dump, I hope this can be a good signal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Crypto is unpredictable, we can only keep speculatings, the only way TA works well is in bull market, we can only hope bull come back this December

I agree with you yes we cannot predict anything in trading only a bullish run will give a hope for all. Crypto is currently like a seasaw game, also most of the time the value increases only in the last quarter let's wait and see.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I pray so, but we can't  predict crypto market and can't say if this is the time for Crypto or not. Let's continue to watch and be positive about the whole thing.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
If bitcoin falls dramatically again like the previous month, it is likely that it will happen. I just thought if, I took the example of the price of bitcoin because until now the price movement of altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, let say bitcoin down to the price of $4500 or down more than that then most likely the price of bitcoin will rise even more than $10000, I estimate that out there a lot of people  who are waiting the price of bitcoin drop dramatically and they will start to investing again.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We've generally seen a riser in the months of October and November and a decrease in December as people start cashing out for the festival season.
But this trend is not to be taken as an exact tool for planning your investment as we have seen unpredictable circumstances in every economical sectors including Crypto in whatever past it has. But again crypto is on it's one of the lowest point and you'll have a profit whatsoever, it's just about how long you have to wait for it.
Activity: 392
Crypto is unpredictable, we can only keep speculatings, the only way TA works well is in bull market, we can only hope bull come back this December
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

There is a high probability that this year will be the same as in the past. We have been in lateral movement for too long. I do not think it is beneficial to whales. I think that in October / November, interest will be fueled to attract new investors.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11

I don't think so because this comming months like now october the price of bitcoin is not already recovers same with ethereum and they not increasing so far.

The price movements of Bitcoin and Ethereum look stable for the past few weeks.

For me the month of October is the determination for November and December, if this month Bitcoin can break out I think there will be a price increase until the end of the year.

But if not the price will tend to fall again.
Activity: 354
I dont really think that it is a fact. Because we cant predict the cryptocurrency. Thats the feature of cryptocurrency why it is so risky. We dont know when is the right time that the value will fall or rise. But theres nothing wrong about believing a good side either. It is a good way for you to still hold your token until it happen.
Activity: 322
It depends in what are you expecting from the market, in the short term we are still bearish if we look at the long term this is definitely best time to buy and hodl for at least 5 years or so. I bought BTC yestorday and I am ready if it drops to 4400 dollars, from there I have another order to buy in the long term and everything suits me!
Activity: 504

I don't think so because this comming months like now october the price of bitcoin is not already recovers same with ethereum and they not increasing so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I do not expect a sharp rise in cryptocurrency prices in the near future, especially in front of the meeting of the securities commission. Prior to this meeting, the price is clearly not going to grow. It seems to me now a more urgent question - whether the price will not go down?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hopefully like last year bitcoin it rise like a rocket ship.  But I never lose hope we know the price is unpredictable so maybe it will happen again be optimistic.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Hopefully yes, october is very important as btc is on the verge of breakout at the moment, if it breaks above we can expect nice upward movement, if the bullish momentum continues after breakout supported by growing volume then we can expect good growth till december.
Pages:
Jump to: