Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 25. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
Does anyone have any idea of what kind of a revenue they hope/expect to get based on certain figures? Can we basically set things at any rate we wish, or is there a min that you have to have watch you in order to earn payments etc? I wanna be able to give music lessons online and have people pay for advanced versions, will I be able to expect enough to have it as a main income source? And any news about the exchanges yet please? I'd also like to be able to sell some tokens when they first list in the markets as they will spike 10x at LEAST when we first go on, and I'd like to use that to buy back more if it dips a little after.

Thanks for your time guys and keep up the hard work!
Activity: 7
July 23, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Anyone else enter the daily meme comp? I am interested in this, can anyone tell me more?

I've entered it once, it's pretty straight forward. Just design a meme about Howdoo and post it on the group. Then you get the chance to win 300 Udoos!!  Well worth entering
Yes - I won once, so much fun!
Is it still running?
yes, actually there is a rollover today for 600 Udoos

600 udoos rollover. Nice! Going by ICO price, that's about 54 dollars worth.

What was ICO price?

$0.09 I think. Or was that pre-sale?
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
Anyone else enter the daily meme comp? I am interested in this, can anyone tell me more?

I've entered it once, it's pretty straight forward. Just design a meme about Howdoo and post it on the group. Then you get the chance to win 300 Udoos!!  Well worth entering
Is it still running?

What was ICO price?
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Is it still running?

Activity: 32
July 23, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Is it still running?

Yeah, i think so?
Activity: 63
July 23, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

Is it still running?
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
This is essentially whatsapp on blockchain, by taking advantage of blockchains anonymity and transpareny it provides an innovative solution to messaging privacy. So far there have been quite a few projects aiming to do the same thing, let's see if this one succeeds.
Activity: 48
July 23, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

Is it still running?
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

Ive entered as well and won  Grin love memes
Activity: 54
July 23, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
Is testing available on iOS yet?
Activity: 76
July 23, 2018, 04:57:28 AM
Howdoo is going to blow Facebook away..... it cannot come soon enough for me.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
anyone see that Channel 4 Documentary about Facebook. Absolutely scandalous. Howdoo cannot come soon enough

FB are a disgrace
Activity: 149
July 22, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
I was introduced to this project by a random YouTube video, believe it or not – I saw David Brierley talk about this project and I was instantly hooked – now I wanna become a part of the community/investors group.

David is a quality guy. I have a lot of trust in him
Activity: 149
July 22, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

I do love a good meme comp!
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Great refreshing idea with great promise
This could well change social media for the best
i agree, i think its what people having been screaming out for!
youre right, this is what people want and need. Can’t wait for the alpha to be on iOS.

iOS not ready yet?
Activity: 63
July 22, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
Great refreshing idea with great promise
This could well change social media for the best
i agree, i think its what people having been screaming out for!
youre right, this is what people want and need. Can’t wait for the alpha to be on iOS.
Activity: 34
July 22, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Activity: 50
July 22, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
Activity: 172
July 22, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
I was introduced to this project by a random YouTube video, believe it or not – I saw David Brierley talk about this project and I was instantly hooked – now I wanna become a part of the community/investors group.
Welcome The howdoo community is great!
Activity: 54
July 22, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
Welcome! It's a great project  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: