Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 105. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Man, the devs really need to fix the difficulty adjustment right fucking now. Anoncoin is getting fucking raped. Look at these blocks - someone is mining a block every few seconds and then the difficulty just spikes up like crazy from 62 to 4000+

On another less serious note I've started exploring a new anoncoin logo and identity, comments?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anonmining pool is down for the last 57 hours...... Can we have information on other places we can mine?
EDIT : Not down but stuck for last 57 hours.
Activity: 527
Looks like bleutrade froze anoncoin for some reason?

Anyone have any ideas?

Their message is below.

This market is frozen: [ANC] We are investigating a major problem. We are suspecting that the application anoncoind is suffering loss of coins due to a possible bug. We need to wait for the blockchain work again to confirm this hypothesis. Currently the network is stopped a few hours. http://ancblockchain.com/chain/Anoncoin

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ANC/BTC

I thought the long block times where simply high difficulty?

I would like to respond you, but this is K1773R area
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Looks like bleutrade froze anoncoin for some reason?

Anyone have any ideas?

Their message is below.

This market is frozen: [ANC] We are investigating a major problem. We are suspecting that the application anoncoind is suffering loss of coins due to a possible bug. We need to wait for the blockchain work again to confirm this hypothesis. Currently the network is stopped a few hours. http://ancblockchain.com/chain/Anoncoin

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ANC/BTC

I thought the long block times where simply high difficulty?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
ANC waited a lot to get some price recovery as 1st anon coin and very rare is worth to hold some...
And BTW once ANC was 12$ Tongue so today is not so high like all see it.
I'm not sure how you all see this guys ...

But I see it as sth. similar to a pump. It will come down pretty hard in the coming days I think.

Nonetheless, excited about the Testnet, all thanks to Gnosis.
The greatest/best Crypto Laundering service for the next few months I suppose Smiley And who doesn't need to launder. I'd hide my transfers even for buying a damn chair.

back to studying... Sad

I'm lazy to search,  but I remember when you were start less support to ANC.
I hope you haven't sold much that day  Cheesy

Pump, dump, everything is normal. ANC is more than that. We have to satisfy traders.
Just sit (study) and wait, like I told you before.

Wink

It's the only Coin I hold until the time some darknet markets accept it.

Well, I can't do much anymore, I'm swamped with this studying stuff ... it's pretty brutal.

See ya!

Sorry,  I just try to make you mad  ; )  and fail
Keep supporting ANC!  I following your work!

Cya

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

But I see it as sth. similar to a pump. It will come down pretty hard in the coming days I think.

The greatest/best Crypto Laundering service for the next few months I suppose Smiley And who doesn't need to launder. I'd hide my transfers even for buying a damn chair.

back to studying... Sad

Pump, dump, everything is normal. ANC is more than that. We have to satisfy traders.

Wink

It's the only Coin I hold until the time some darknet markets accept it.

Well, I can't do much anymore, I'm swamped with this studying stuff ... it's pretty brutal.

See ya!

back to studying... Sad

Wink

Activity: 298

back to studying... Sad
Man ANC is going insane with 6 days left before testnet, how high can it go?

I expect new highs!
btw,  if we look at DRK high price, in that time drk have total supply 22M I think, these days that is changed..
So, ANC is 7x smaller, very RaRe coin,  with total supply = 15$(drk) x7  , yeah we can go high

thanks for your support!!

Wink
Man ANC is going insane with 6 days left before testnet, how high can it go?
Activity: 206
Just submitted a support ticket on cex.io:

Please allow ANC maximum price > 0.01

Unable to place a ANC/BTC sell order for more than 0.01, as the price is rising, this will be a problem when using the exchange for the coin.
I'd like to propose myself for a quick logo redesign and wallet enhancement redesign (Splash screen - buttons etc). I'll work on something this afternoon cause the wallet is hurting my eyes when it opens up.
Activity: 336
Those of you that can mine scrypt please mine ANC!  The more miners we have the less likely we are to get stuck on these high diff blocks.

Here is a good pool: http://anonmining.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
My msg to all future dumpers of this precious coin with just 3.1M total supply
Think again before you dump!

Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8844498
Activity: 742
Activity: 158
I'm very excited about anoncoin!  Really looking forward to the full implementation of Zerocoin!  This is game-changing and a brilliant idea for true anonymity.  I will be holding through it all guys, so best of luck.  Keep up the great work!

There is a lot to be excited about! Marketing efforts for our groundbreaking coin will increase drastically after Zerocoin implementation.

https://twitter.com/AnoncoinTeam/status/520236813668339712

This community will become much larger very soon
Activity: 53
I'm very excited about anoncoin!  Really looking forward to the full implementation of Zerocoin!  This is game-changing and a brilliant idea for true anonymity.  I will be holding through it all guys, so best of luck.  Keep up the great work!
Activity: 30
I'm thinking that we need a press materials page that's EASY to find on the official anoncoin website.
There is this one of course, but it's a little bit too far from the official website: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Press_materials

If there is a new website, we should have a press link on the main page with easy overview materials and visuals to be published (and press release-like stuff).
Otherwise, just add a link to the wiki press page on the current anoncoin website...
2 late to hype buy ? Cheesy
who cares about anon
PROFIT

We care about anon, but we can't stop the profit   Grin

I bought at January 17 
So, it is not 2 late, price is still lower now  : )

006 until testnet!!
Jump to: