Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 145. (Read 530609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Is it normal with these kinds of bugs/glitches on cryptsy?

Clearly the price never reached that point, my buy order was not excecuted.
yes, it is cratpsy. avoid if u can
Well I need to go where there is volume. Any better suggestions?
Sry, im not trading ANC currently so i dont know which exchange has "good" volumes. Check our wiki for a list of exchanges.
legendary
/dev/null
Made a Wallpaper on Blender

awesome, can you create also version with the new logo?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

Well I need to go where there is volume. Any better suggestions?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
legendary
/dev/null

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Hi,  in that time cryptsy had some problems, like usually ,
and most coins were invisible, who canceled bid, didn't get coins maybe 1 hour..

Made a Wallpaper on Blender
http://imgur.com/sFQdknl
Well, normally it's not that bad... unfortunate I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
The problem with mining at ghash.io is they auto sell ANC to BTC or LTC bringing down the price due to sell pressure  Angry

The only coins you have to option not to convert are LTC, DOGE, FTC, AUR.

Also checked it...  Angry it makes me mad!

Although there are other cloudmining services ... : ) NiceHash or other alternatives.

Welcome in MP farm fest...
this is simple before all was copying srypt mode as asics free solution now most - cry because of that.
90% of miners are for 100% ROI so MPs will always dump ASAP...
And now GAW miners with their service will do same.

At end there is to many coins and not many users so price will fall.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There's a new king in the streets

Thanks to GroundRod !

"zANC" i think distinguishes ANC in a special way, unique lower case prefix in Cryptoland

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
In case you end up buying from an exchange, dont use craptsy. they have created invalid txs which i have to mine now...

You have to mine?
ANC is not decentralized?

No, it's fully decentralized. In most cases, if you cashed out from an exchange and it produced a non-standard transaction, you'd have to talk to their customer support to get them to fix it. Fortunately, K1773R knows how to mine these non-standard transactions and recover the ANC that way.

My guess is that you already knew that and are just trolling, since all of the comments in your history are attempts to troll this thread. I'm putting you on ignore.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone interested in selling any ANC direct? Not much liquidity on any of the exchanges yet
In case you end up buying from an exchange, dont use craptsy. they have created invalid txs which i have to mine now...

K1773R,

Chill. Take a deep breath, relax, and think about what you are saying.

Anoncoin does not need any more new enemies. (it seems to have an army of hate trolls right here on the forums)

Think about what someone new thinks when they see a lead developer of Anoncoin getting into a fight with Anoncoin's number one exchange.

It seems that the issues you have with cryptsy are technical in nature. Look no one knows your coin as well as you do. So others will mess up, things will break, and they will come to you for help (I did see some earlier posts from a guy claiming to be from cryptsy doing just that). If people (miners, traders, exchanges, little shops who want sell stuff using anoncoin) see the dev talking trash and calling for boycotts of people who come to you for technical help it will make them think twice about using your coin.

Anoncoin has a crap load of good things going for it. Active development, it has been around awhile and not folded, it has working anon features. All good stuff. Yet it is very low priced compared to other anon coins, has low volume, and on very few exchanges. It does not need a flame war between its devs and the exchange where most of its traders trade.

Be nice, helpful, with the people who use your coin. I would hate to see anoncoin fail just because of personality conflicts.

Also I see your comment about Cex.io....again chill. They adopted your coin for their exchange. That is a good thing, not a time to trash them.

edit: corrected some spelling punctuation
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Just noticed something else funny.... placing trades on cex.io for selling ANC, they won't let a value be larger than 0.01....must be pessimistic  Shocked 

That will change, they did the same kinda thing on IXC when first opening up trading, people didn't put in enough zeros on their buy orders...haha
Is cex.io this important? i always saw it as scam due to what they sold before (no more cloud mining scam?).

Ya I do think it is a pretty big deal, if you/me/we care about having higher prices for zANC.  Time will tell....won't go on and on about it, was just trying to be informative.

@coinmainz - Nice opportunity for some larger investors than I.  As your a Newbie with one post, it might help you to post a blockchain address where this asset is located.
Activity: 1
Anyone interested in selling any ANC direct? Not much liquidity on any of the exchanges yet

Will sell 40,000 @ .0006
pm me if you are serious
we can use escrow or I can put them on cryptsy when you are ready

Also selling some mincoin at a cheap price if you are interested

You might be the only reason I get my ANC from craptsy... Hail to you!!

Sad I used it because the volume is always so high... what other exchange is there with high volume? None I think O_o
Is it me or is ANC underpriced? On it like a tramp on chips

I also think it's heavily underpriced... I'd pay daily If I could.

It's like the Coin is Dead on social media... but in reality the ANC devs are working their ass off!

Although... we see the git and the code and the work they put into, but the problem is that people can't do anything with it yet. There is also no new version of the Wallet for ages... and the major Blockchain problems... plus all the TXs still arent mined yet.

So, I can somehow understand that people are reluctant to buy.
legendary
/dev/null
Activity: 48
Activity: 48
Is it me or is ANC underpriced? On it like a tramp on chips
Jump to: