Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 27. (Read 530599 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 508
How I "saved" my ANC from Cryptsy.

Sold all for FTC, withdraw.
Value is out, but there is no place to rebuy Sad

There are some cheap anc sell orders on ExchangeD.i2p, and now we have 0.0% trading fees Wink
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
How I "saved" my ANC from Cryptsy.

Sold all for FTC, withdraw.
Value is out, but there is no place to rebuy Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
wow i didnt know that, if you have proofs its perfect, spread them on youtube and link them in each coin thread it belongs too.

i had my most coins in offline wallte, but offcourse its always bad when you loose also a part of your coin.

I thought cryptsy works as a company, and not like Mt.Gox.

Thats the reason i switched to fiat money trading (Forex), because there are better companies and laws.
Some good and regulated companies also offer insurances. Offcourse there are crap companies in Forex too, in in comparsion to the crypto trading world the majority is more serious.
ExchangeD.I2P has officially switched to a new Fee Structure.

1 USD Withdrawal Fee.
No Trading Fees.
No Network Fees.
No Hidden Fees.
Happy trading Smiley
Withdrew the rest of my ANC from Cryptsy yesterday. Still waiting on the transaction to complete though. I know some are saying 'blockchain issue' but what kind of issue are we talking here?

I guess for now I'm going to hold what I got and keep mining for the winter (keeps my room warm Grin).

I'd like to add some ASICs to enhance my mining efforts. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm still mining with 2x7950's but this is becoming less effective.

I have a feeling there's going to be an update sometime in the future that brings interest back into the coin and given the scarcity I'd like to have a nice little stash just in case. If nothing happens oh well but as this next BTC mania begins I bet a lot of altcoins are going to be taking advantage of the hype like what has happened before...

You will most likely never see your coins again.
Withdrawals of ANC from Cryptsy are not visible on blockchain and never reach your wallet.

I feel it is time complaint is made at some viable authority where Cryptsy or their parent company operate. I have 1300 ANC which i am not willing to "lose", or rather, get stolen by.

The days when people called Cryptsy shady must be long gone by now. We are over the borders of fraudulent. I Believe it's about time people start getting together and using whatever legal means to obtain what is rightfully theirs.

I have been in a way working towards this, the beggining at least, thus :

If this does not get fixed by tomorrow i will start posting to youtube, dailymotion and all the other social media all my videos proving that many of the cryptsy "wallet problems" coins actually have perfectly working wallets, videos of comparison.

Then i will start contacting all the people on the forum with cryptsy "problems" - THEFT , to get together and do this as an army, that cannot be ignored.

I will tell you this : whatever cryptsy is stealing from you today, with their "prices' which they MADE by disabling functionality of perfectly working COINS, so that they can trade in their own favour, will worth at least ten times more in a very short time once they are traded without fraudulent backend operation by the so called exchange

If you have any evidence of their black-hat tactics, like failed transactions and unfinished withdrawals of otherwise perfectly working coins, contact me with PM and leave an e-mail adress and also try to record these facts with more than screenshots in possible

I for one have tested ANC ( Anoncoin ), UTC ( Ultracoin ) , ELC ( Elacoin ) - these are only a few coins that have perfectly working wallets and networks. On Cryptsy ANC dissappears into the void, as you've said in your post, the withdrawals never reaching the wallet.

In the meanwhilee UTC and ELC withdrawals are disabled for more than 3 MONTHS, while i have videos proving perfectly withdrawals and transactions for UTC and a well connected peered wallet for ELC.
THUS CRYPTSY has been witholding other people's money for more than 3 months using false motives.

Good idea, spread the word! Send your video links to the news publications like newsbtc.com, cointelegraph.com, cryptocoinnews.com, and coindesk.com and see if they will help you publicize your proofs
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Withdrew the rest of my ANC from Cryptsy yesterday. Still waiting on the transaction to complete though. I know some are saying 'blockchain issue' but what kind of issue are we talking here?

I guess for now I'm going to hold what I got and keep mining for the winter (keeps my room warm Grin).

I'd like to add some ASICs to enhance my mining efforts. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm still mining with 2x7950's but this is becoming less effective.

I have a feeling there's going to be an update sometime in the future that brings interest back into the coin and given the scarcity I'd like to have a nice little stash just in case. If nothing happens oh well but as this next BTC mania begins I bet a lot of altcoins are going to be taking advantage of the hype like what has happened before...

Withdrawals of ANC from Cryptsy are not visible on blockchain and never reach your wallet.

I feel it is time complaint is made at some viable authority where Cryptsy or their parent company operate. I have 6800 ANC which i am not willing to "lose", or rather, get stolen by.

The days when people called Cryptsy shady must be long gone by now. We are over the borders of fraudulent. I Believe it's about time people start getting together and using whatever legal means to obtain what is rightfully theirs.

I have been in a way working towards this, the beggining at least, thus :

If this does not get fixed by tomorrow i will start posting to youtube, dailymotion and all the other social media all my videos proving that many of the cryptsy "wallet problems" coins actually have perfectly working wallets, videos of comparison.

Then i will start contacting all the people on the forum with cryptsy "problems" - THEFT , to get together and do this as an army, that cannot be ignored.

I will tell you this : whatever cryptsy is stealing from you today, with their "prices' which they MADE by disabling functionality of perfectly working COINS, so that they can trade in their own favour, will worth at least ten times more in a very short time once they are traded without fraudulent backend operation by the so called exchange

If you have any evidence of their black-hat tactics, like failed transactions and unfinished withdrawals of otherwise perfectly working coins, contact me with PM and leave an e-mail adress and also try to record these facts with more than screenshots in possible

I for one have tested ANC ( Anoncoin ), UTC ( Ultracoin ) , ELC ( Elacoin ) - these are only a few coins that have perfectly working wallets and networks. On Cryptsy ANC dissappears into the void, as you've said in your post, the withdrawals never reaching the wallet.

In the meanwhilee UTC and ELC withdrawals are disabled for more than 3 MONTHS, while i have videos proving perfectly withdrawals and transactions for UTC and a well connected peered wallet for ELC.
THUS CRYPTSY has been witholding other people's money for more than 3 months using false motives.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Thanks Abyss! This is reassuring of what I thought about the development still going on behind the scenes and why I'm still looking to increase my stash for later  Wink

No luck with Cryptsy withdrawal yet but I will say there was some odd stuff going on with it. I went back and looked and even though I withdraw ~240 ANC it told me I withdrew ~60. Tried again and it created a withdrawal for ~90, then did it once more for the remainder. So now I have 3 pending transactions although none have come through yet. Cryptsy does show me txids but I don't see them in the blockchain.

I wonder if they are broadcasting to some kind of orphaned segment of the ANC network? And in that case maybe they just need to add some more nodes in their wallet config and refresh? It really does seem like this is a Cryptsy problem if anything. Mining pool pays out fine...

It's always been a Cryptsy problem. I never really understood what the trouble was. If I recall, there had been an active member who was willing in the past to help confirm lost/stuck Cryptsy transactions. Essentially, their TXID's were not being included into blocks and so were always just left in limbo.

If you post the RAW TXID's or something, a miner can then help get them confirmed and moved with blocks. Or some such similar action. If you are mining, it's possible you can try to help propogate them yourself but I'm not sure what you have to do. They never showed up on the blockchain until non-cryptsy assistance came forward. /shrug  best of luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Hey Toxic,

Not sure if you read the earlier posts but cryptsy is shutting down anoncoin trading permanently. Withdrawal all your coins if/while you can.

Future Plans: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule Meeh is working on issue #90,
Once we get patches for #90 and and #91 we will release a new anoncoin version and do a hardfork

Original (i2p dev) is working on i2pd integration, Gnosis is still around and is working with Ssaug on zerocoin integration.

P.S. The I2P exchange is awesome Smiley this is an opportunity for more people to start using it

Thanks Abyss! This is reassuring of what I thought about the development still going on behind the scenes and why I'm still looking to increase my stash for later  Wink

No luck with Cryptsy withdrawal yet but I will say there was some odd stuff going on with it. I went back and looked and even though I withdraw ~240 ANC it told me I withdrew ~60. Tried again and it created a withdrawal for ~90, then did it once more for the remainder. So now I have 3 pending transactions although none have come through yet. Cryptsy does show me txids but I don't see them in the blockchain.

I wonder if they are broadcasting to some kind of orphaned segment of the ANC network? And in that case maybe they just need to add some more nodes in their wallet config and refresh? It really does seem like this is a Cryptsy problem if anything. Mining pool pays out fine...
This sounds the development is still active Smiley

if the withdraw succseed , please report i will withdraw then too.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
There wont be problems with the cryptsy in the future, just to get all out:

NOTICE: ANC markets are now "CLOSED" due to unresolved issues with the coins blockchain. All ANC funds will need to be removed from cryptsy and we will work on getting them confirmed on the blockchain as quickly as possible. Withdrawals will stay open indefinitely but we can not guarantee the transactions will confirm quickly due to blockchain issues.

Yep, good time to start using ExchangeD.I2P Smiley
Cant say you didn't see it coming

When the Blockchain is damaged how is it useful to use i2p, how does this save ANC ?

There is no block-chain damage, ExchangeD.I2P has not had any anoncoin issues, cryptsy people are just stupid and/or incompetent.

Yep, the blockchain works fine. Only Cryptsy that is f***ed up, maybe they'd need to reload it or use a newer version... let's see how long this rumba takes

Except a few weeks ago I did a test withdraw of 36 ANC and, while it took a day or two, came through fine. Either way not sure what your point is? You've offered nothing to answer my questions and are only promoting defeatism. I know you shill for the I2P exchange which I'd rather use anyway, but I gotta get my coins there to begin with so it isn't like there's a better plan for me to follow now is there?

Anyway If another day or two goes by without my withdrawal I'll start to be concerned but for now I don't care about how you think 'I'll never see my coins'. At the moment I'm only interested in what kind of ASIC options are around, what exactly are the 'blockchain problems' that are being mentioned, and also curious about future plans?

Hey Toxic,

Not sure if you read the earlier posts but cryptsy is shutting down anoncoin trading permanently. Withdrawal all your coins if/while you can.

Future Plans: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule Meeh is working on issue #90,
Once we get patches for #90 and and #91 we will release a new anoncoin version and do a hardfork

Original (i2p dev) is working on i2pd integration, Gnosis is still around and is working with Ssaug on zerocoin integration.

P.S. The I2P exchange is awesome Smiley this is an opportunity for more people to start using it

NOTICE: ANC markets are now "CLOSED" due to unresolved issues with the coins blockchain. All ANC funds will need to be removed from cryptsy and we will work on getting them confirmed on the blockchain as quickly as possible. Withdrawals will stay open indefinitely but we can not guarantee the transactions will confirm quickly due to blockchain issues.

When the Blockchain is damaged how is it useful to use i2p, how does this save ANC ?

There is no block-chain damage, ExchangeD.I2P has not had any anoncoin issues, cryptsy people are just stupid and/or incompetent.

Except a few weeks ago I did a test withdraw of 36 ANC and, while it took a day or two, came through fine. Either way not sure what your point is? You've offered nothing to answer my questions and are only promoting defeatism. I know you shill for the I2P exchange which I'd rather use anyway, but I gotta get my coins there to begin with so it isn't like there's a better plan for me to follow now is there?

Anyway If another day or two goes by without my withdrawal I'll start to be concerned but for now I don't care about how you think 'I'll never see my coins'. At the moment I'm only interested in what kind of ASIC options are around, what exactly are the 'blockchain problems' that are being mentioned, and also curious about future plans?
legendary

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I remember when the price of this coin rose to 5$.
But it seems those days are in the past..

"GroundRod our Chief Developer is no more, in fact he may be actually dead... but because he is anonymous we cannot be sure although it is 4 months he disapeared."

worth noting.

Go hang yourself on nearby tree you stupid bag of shit!
Thank you.

Hold on, that might be a little extreme of a response.

Sometimes developers go missing, even the main developer of bitcoin went missing a few years ago and nobody knows where he is or if he is still alive. The import thing is that other people step up and help continue what he started.

Meeh was on irc a few days ago and said that he would help out with patching the few bugs that are holding us back from the next release, and we can find another dev it is 2 main issues that need resolving.

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/issues/91
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/issues/90

Gnosis is still active and brought in a new dev Ssuag, and they are committed to integrating trustless zerocoin as planned, and Original is working on i2pd integration. We have devs, just these 2 specific issues are a pain in the ass.
legendary
I remember when the price of this coin rose to 5$.
But it seems those days are in the past..

"GroundRod our Chief Developer is no more, in fact he may be actually dead... but because he is anonymous we cannot be sure although it is 4 months he disapeared."

worth noting.

Go hang yourself on nearby tree you stupid bag of shit!
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: