Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 30. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Please bring some ANC to vircurex, I promise to buy them at a reasonable price Smiley

Listen, Vircurex is dying exchange.
Instead support something new and exciting, like ExchangeD.I2P

I plan to add some liquidity to 2 coins on ExchangeD after Christmas.

i agree, the dev is always active and privacy is key.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Please bring some ANC to vircurex, I promise to buy them at a reasonable price Smiley
you should avoid exchanges which are operated by a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

Listen, Vircurex is dying exchange.
Instead support something new and exciting, like ExchangeD.I2P

I plan to add some liquidity to 2 coins on ExchangeD after Christmas.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

As I just said that, I cannot withdraw any coins at the moment. Hopefully this is temporary!

SO, ATM, DO NOT DEPOSIT TO VIRCUREX. I'll be back with info when you can withdraw again, or if this is the end of vircurex.
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Well, you may have wallet ready in some weeks time, but I have my ANC on Craptsy and CEX, need to get them out of both, but without wallet?

you can get the anoncoin-qt software on your own computer https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Download or use the ExchangeD.I2P wallet

both work right now, the upcoming 969 code is just a new version of anoncoin.

the exchanged.i2p exchange is awesome =]

and im guessing theres no way it can be DDOS'd since retrieving its ip is a no-go Cheesy

any website can be ddosed darknet or otherwise. but it is harder to DDOS ExchangeD.I2P then say an .onion site because i2prouter has built in request limit features.

You keep trying to promote your exchange but it has no liquidity (based on your orderbook). Your exchange could really benefit by having a market maker for each coin. I will never use an exchange with an order book as thin as yours is now.  

If you are not willing to do that, someone should start an OTC ANC orderbook here on bitcointalk. BTC38 is okay for some people but I dont like that you have to use Facebook to sign up (I am not joking. Click Login/Reg on http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html to see that they ask for Facebook authentication to register) No way will I use Cryptsy at this point.

All exchanges start out without any volume or order-book depth. Paradoxically the order-book depth will only improve if more people use the site, but for more people to use the site, order-book depth has to improve. If you sign up and put some bids and asks on the book, and encourage other people to switch from other exchanges, before you know it there will be some vo'ume. As far as Anoncoin trading goes, its between ExchangeD.I2P and btc38, but they require Facebook, have poor English customer service and don't know how to fix basic wallet issues. ExchangeD.I2P doesn't have so much volume. yet.

I did some OTC trading back in the day when Cryptsy had issues before my exchange was finished. Now that we have a functioning darknet anoncoin exchange we might as well use it, its the best option there is at the moment. I would love to trade some anoncoin but I am fed up with using clearnet services. Trust me I hate Facebook and Cryptsy a lot also.  

We have a fully functional API and are looking for market-makers, offering a 0.0% fee account, if you know anyone, send them my way, I would be willing to work with them on integration. Currently we are working on translations, I'm hoping to do at least Chinese Russian and Spanish by the end of December. The goal is 8 in total.

If you have any ideas of how to get more order-book depth or are potentially interested in market-making or have any general questions or comments at all, join our irc2p channel #exchange and I would be happy to chat.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Well, you may have wallet ready in some weeks time, but I have my ANC on Craptsy and CEX, need to get them out of both, but without wallet?

you can get the anoncoin-qt software on your own computer https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Download or use the ExchangeD.I2P wallet

and im guessing theres no way it can be DDOS'd since retrieving its ip is a no-go Cheesy

any website can be ddosed darknet or otherwise. but it is harder to DDOS ExchangeD.I2P then say an .onion site because i2prouter has built in request limit features.

You keep trying to promote your exchange but it has no liquidity (based on your orderbook). Your exchange could really benefit by having a market maker for each coin. I will never use an exchange with an order book as thin as yours is now.  

If you are not willing to do that, someone should start an OTC ANC orderbook here on bitcointalk. BTC38 is okay for some people but I dont like that you have to use Facebook to sign up (I am not joking. Click Login/Reg on http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html to see that they ask for Facebook authentication to register) No way will I use Cryptsy at this point.
legendary
The only reason I did not dumped for another coin to withdraw from Cryptsy hostage is that they are pretty rare to get elsewhere...

I recieved the same garbage today:
Hello Mirrax,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I have escalated this ticket to our 2nd level of tech support for them to double check your withdrawal.
Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.
We will keep your ticket open and definitely we will keep you posted. Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

Yup... they must have a different client. Tried withdrawing from vircurex again and that works fine, it's only the blockchain that is a bit slow. Anyhow, I have ALWAYS had some problems withdrawing ANC from Cryptsy. Once a withdrawal took 1.5 months, but they DID actually show up in the end Smiley
legendary
One thing with Anoncoin, is that I always fear the withdrawals. Can you guys tell me what could be wrong, since I made this withdrawal from Cryptsy yesterday (just to test that they still are able to send ANC):

Address: AZRaYktZMQdc3V1zN1BQiLARVgJjrHPKHb
Amount: 35.00000000 ANC
Confirmed: Yes
Request date: 2015-12-01 15:01:00
Processed: Yes
TrxID: d93c72885162c1022f95589fc3058f1f6f7b20cfd1ee8e872c7a85f91127878a @ 2015-12-01 15:06:10

But the transaction is not seen on anoncoin blockchain. The address itself should work, as I tested to withdraw from Vircurex for some time ago (Yes, vircurex is valid in this sense. I actually have more faith in vircurex that what I have in Cryptsy).

Since Cryptsy says the transaction is processed, how long should I wait until I can actually see it on the blockchain? Why is there such a damn huge delay for ANC always?

IS CRYPTSY FINALLY BANKRUPT?? - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-cryptsy-finally-bankrupt-1272860
CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703

You are not the only one with craptsy issues at the moment and they have a long history of fucking up anoncoin withdrawals.

consider using ExchangeD.I2P, we process all our deposits and withdrawals instantly

I have the same problem.
Is there a chance they run old client maybe?

I guess this might be the issue. This is what they responded:

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time
as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.

I recieved the same garbage today:
Hello Mirrax,

I have escalated this ticket to our 2nd level of tech support for them to double check your withdrawal.
Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.
We will keep your ticket open and definitely we will keep you posted. Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

One thing with Anoncoin, is that I always fear the withdrawals. Can you guys tell me what could be wrong, since I made this withdrawal from Cryptsy yesterday (just to test that they still are able to send ANC):

TrxID: d93c72885162c1022f95589fc3058f1f6f7b20cfd1ee8e872c7a85f91127878a @ 2015-12-01 15:06:10

But the transaction is not seen on anoncoin blockchain. The address itself should work, as I tested to withdraw from Vircurex for some time ago (Yes, vircurex is valid in this sense. I actually have more faith in vircurex that what I have in Cryptsy).

Since Cryptsy says the transaction is processed, how long should I wait until I can actually see it on the blockchain? Why is there such a damn huge delay for ANC always?

IS CRYPTSY FINALLY BANKRUPT?? - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-cryptsy-finally-bankrupt-1272860
CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703

You are not the only one with craptsy issues at the moment and they have a long history of fucking up anoncoin withdrawals.

consider using ExchangeD.I2P, we process all our deposits and withdrawals instantly

I have the same problem.

I guess this might be the issue. This is what they responded:

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time
as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.

legendary

I have the same problem.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Vircurex have been witholding my deposited balance of hundreds of litecoin for quite some time now.  And it doesn't look like they're ever going to give them me back.  Nor have they ever once answered any of my enquiries regarding withdrawing these funds.  Even though they admit they have/had them of mine.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

[Edit]

And once they are gone with them (CEX 100% from 15th January because of fee, Craptsy god knows and 100 usd monthly limit:-( ), I`m done I guess.

Well, I have been trading over two years at vircurex and have not had any issues. I however restrict myself to not have too much BTC stored there. But still, about the anoncoin blockchain, it really looks like cryptsy has made the withdrawal, but what has gone wrong?

Also, about Cryptsy, the withdrawals take long, especially BTC and LTC, but I have never lost any coins

Pages:
Jump to: