Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 31. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
One thing with Anoncoin, is that I always fear the withdrawals. Can you guys tell me what could be wrong, since I made this withdrawal from Cryptsy yesterday (just to test that they still are able to send ANC):

Address: AZRaYktZMQdc3V1zN1BQiLARVgJjrHPKHb
Amount: 35.00000000 ANC
Confirmed: Yes
Request date: 2015-12-01 15:01:00
Processed: Yes
TrxID: d93c72885162c1022f95589fc3058f1f6f7b20cfd1ee8e872c7a85f91127878a @ 2015-12-01 15:06:10

But the transaction is not seen on anoncoin blockchain. The address itself should work, as I tested to withdraw from Vircurex for some time ago (Yes, vircurex is valid in this sense. I actually have more faith in vircurex that what I have in Cryptsy).

Since Cryptsy says the transaction is processed, how long should I wait until I can actually see it on the blockchain? Why is there such a damn huge delay for ANC always?

Activity: 700
Merit: 508
pure guy who dumped 20k today, he will never be able to buy back cheaper
sucks to be that guy, we are working out the last kink in the 969 code, should be ready for a public testnet in the next few weeks
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
pure guy who dumped 20k today, he will never be able to buy back cheaper
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Be Aware!!!

Don’t try to move your ANC from Cryptsy to CEX as cex is dropping altcoins coming december, from 1st december they stopping pool, from 15th december shutting down the market, and from 15th of January 2015 they will start charge 0.00015btc/day on each coin wallet they are dropping to clear the user balances.

they will keep only btc,ltc,nmc,dash,doge, the rest of the altcoins currently there will be removed.

And don’t forget, they have limits for trade, or withdraw, so if you send there amount lower than their limits, your coins are stuck there, and will be eaten by them and their charge in January.

Please can you provide a reliable link about this.

Very easy,
but today, some changes happened, so even dash is between them, dash pool on cex/ghash will be removed as well so point your miners elsewhere, and even they keep the doge and nmc wallets and merge mining, you wont be able to trade them on their platform.

Link: https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/214379428
Be Aware!!!

Don’t try to move your ANC from Cryptsy to CEX as cex is dropping altcoins coming december, from 1st december they stopping pool, from 15th december shutting down the market, and from 15th of January 2015 they will start charge 0.00015btc/day on each coin wallet they are dropping to clear the user balances.

they will keep only btc,ltc,nmc,dash,doge, the rest of the altcoins currently there will be removed.

And don’t forget, they have limits for trade, or withdraw, so if you send there amount lower than their limits, your coins are stuck there, and will be eaten by them and their charge in January.

Please can you provide a reliable link about this.
legendary
Be Aware!!!

Thanks for valid input.
I hope the idiot who recommended just that will hit the wall with head at least once.

Thanks mate!
Be Aware!!!

legendary
Is there a chance to have Anoncoin and Anonymous  under one hood?
So far it seems they are more like a Tor fans.
Personally I would not do a direct move from cryptsy to CEX or the reverse. Those exchanges often fail and it is not so easy to know which of them failed. If moving from an exchange to another I advise to do the transaction first to your own wallet then, after confirmation, to do another transaction from your wallet to the other exchange.

Uhm, stupid me, but how come I have missed that also cex.io trades Anoncoins. Has anyone tried to withdraw ANC from Cryptsy, depositing to cex.io?

CEX.io works well, there may be a limit for ANC withdrawals (need to split big ones into several smaller ones).
Not sure about the direct move from Cryptsy to CEX

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Uhm, stupid me, but how come I have missed that also cex.io trades Anoncoins. Has anyone tried to withdraw ANC from Cryptsy, depositing to cex.io?

CEX.io works well, there may be a limit for ANC withdrawals (need to split big ones into several smaller ones).
Not sure about the direct move from Cryptsy to CEX
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
if listtransactions dosnt show the block then you never mined it.

well, it was mined, but never moved to pending or orphaned, and the balance shows 0, but the fee's showed up in the external fee wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
if listtransactions dosnt show the block then you never mined it.
so the blocks are just sitting in pending, but the daemon shows a balance of 0..

has the coin forked or something?
hi guys, my pool had a bunch of blocks found the other day when a few miners jumped on, however they are sitting in pending.. how many confirms do mined blocks need?

when i run a getinfo, i dont see immature coins, just a balance of 0.

did you try listransactions?

:./anoncoind listtransactions
[
]
:

hi guys, my pool had a bunch of blocks found the other day when a few miners jumped on, however they are sitting in pending.. how many confirms do mined blocks need?

did you try listransactions?

Anoncoin too late - no innovation coin destiny is unclear

-samsunk

That is the best, while other coins are to big for insane raises, ANC still have potencial to pay my mortage one day.
Can Darkcoin go 20x up now?

Bitcoin is at a few billion usd and lots of people think we will break all time highs and go up another 100x... eventually.
Anoncoin will finish the zerocoin implementation... eventually.

We are making progress though. I am impressed by the teams dedication. ATM running a 969 testnet rooting out the last few bugs.
legendary

-samsunk

That is the best, while other coins are to big for insane raises, ANC still have potencial to pay my mortage one day.
Can Darkcoin go 20x up now?

-samsunk
Pages:
Jump to: