Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 62. (Read 530606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
My I2p only node has been up ten days now and has five peers.
in I2P everyone is a server. hence the sturation is more divided among all the peers. nothing to worry about.
if suddenly there are not enough servers with free slots.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
And that's good, bad or expected?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
legendary
/dev/null
No connections, what can I do?

thanks.
Build from current git if you have problems and only use it on clearnet.
Use I2P if this is ok for you, you should not get any connection issues in this case.

Thank you K1773R, I got 1 connection now.

Syncing...
You will get more. In I2P mode it takes some time to connect to other peers.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500

thanks.
Use I2P if this is ok for you, you should not get any connection issues in this case.

Thank you K1773R, I got 1 connection now.

Syncing...
legendary
/dev/null

thanks.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500

thanks.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
What is the status of fixing the ANC on Crypsty?

As I know, Cryptsy said that they will keep the ANC wallet disabled until the devs release the new update. Question is when they will release this new update...

yes, would bw nice to know by now. its been 1 month since the zc delay from gnosis.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What is the status of fixing the ANC on Crypsty?
Activity: 150

It would be great if we found some more coders to help! I would be willing to contribute some BTC for the right person upon delivery of measurable results (code in GitHub)

We could start a fund to pay the developers so they could work full time on the coin. It would speed things up. The dev fund address for the anoncoin team is 1JEC8vYP9cEDSu6N6DXkkYd3RaeWAdsCqN

Then when that fails again we can switch to cryptonote and all of us who have been shilling for the nsa can cash in, as long as cryptonote doesn't get exposed.
What the hell is that address, posted here 21/11 and balance is 120 000 btc as of 18/11. Someone trying to get some btc from peeps?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

It would be great if we found some more coders to help! I would be willing to contribute some BTC for the right person upon delivery of measurable results (code in GitHub)

We could start a fund to pay the developers so they could work full time on the coin. It would speed things up. The dev fund address for the anoncoin team is 1JEC8vYP9cEDSu6N6DXkkYd3RaeWAdsCqN

Then when that fails again we can switch to cryptonote and all of us who have been shilling for the nsa can cash in, as long as cryptonote doesn't get exposed.
I agree.

As tweeted today - I don't recommend buying Anoncoin

Reasons:
-Dev team seem to set their priorities differently -> to i2pd, not anoncoin itsself
-Dev team delayed "Zerocoin implementation" for 3 months 1 day short notice - after delaying it 1 week before.
-No new release recently
-Diff Algo fucked up

I know some would like to see Anoncoin being revived or something, with Cryptolover and Luno as the heads and Meeh/Gnosis as the Coders, but no Core coding seems to be going on, in addition since Gnosis supposedly has a job now after 2 months of hardcore coding with support of TheKozi, ZC will surely delay not 3 months but most certainly 6 months or much more ... if ever!

Sorry to say this, because I was sooo keen on Anoncoin, I liked the image and the developers, but for a community it's too much to take - that's why most people have left here not supporting the network, not setting up i2p nodes, not mining non-profit, not contribute.

The current structure in the Team maybe fine, but if the Developers don't code, it's no use to be hopeful. We all know what Anoncoin needs to gain attraction, but it will never get it without proper coding and Developers

In my view, it was a waste of time here in the Anoncoin community. Since 2013 I followed most steps for nothing.
I don't want to give Anoncoin the "Scam"-Stamp, but I certainly give it "Caveat Emptor" Similar to the ones being on the OTCBB

Good post. Gnosis worked two months (September/October) and one month early this year full time on ZC without any concrete results. As lunok said, now he is back on day job and he will not work on ZC before next year. When he will start to work again on ZC, with his day job, he will probably never finish it.
Even if he finish the ZC implementation, this technology will be completely deprecated and full of flaw against others anonymous coins that show a faster and stronger progress.
I agree.

As tweeted today - I don't recommend buying Anoncoin

Reasons:
-Dev team seem to set their priorities differently -> to i2pd, not anoncoin itsself
-Dev team delayed "Zerocoin implementation" for 3 months 1 day short notice - after delaying it 1 week before.
-No new release recently
-Diff Algo fucked up

I know some would like to see Anoncoin being revived or something, with Cryptolover and Luno as the heads and Meeh/Gnosis as the Coders, but no Core coding seems to be going on, in addition since Gnosis supposedly has a job now after 2 months of hardcore coding with support of TheKozi, ZC will surely delay not 3 months but most certainly 6 months or much more ... if ever!

Sorry to say this, because I was sooo keen on Anoncoin, I liked the image and the developers, but for a community it's too much to take - that's why most people have left here not supporting the network, not setting up i2p nodes, not mining non-profit, not contribute.

The current structure in the Team maybe fine, but if the Developers don't code, it's no use to be hopeful. We all know what Anoncoin needs to gain attraction, but it will never get it without proper coding and Developers

In my view, it was a waste of time here in the Anoncoin community. Since 2013 I followed most steps for nothing.
I don't want to give Anoncoin the "Scam"-Stamp, but I certainly give it "Caveat Emptor" Similar to the ones being on the OTCBB
Our dear good boy Meeh

I know him from when he was younger,but I see that has stayed the same and even worsened the condition. Promise from the beginning,with less and less enthusiasm.
You do not know what is your ZC dev doing.
You don't know him.
You do not follow the market.
You became a drug addict,sleep is your priority,you're probably replaced the drugs with sleeping pills and tranquilizers.

What ANC can do is wait for a miracle someone to take your broken coin, and fix it if possible.
You evan didn't know to calculate the total supply.

Programmers were all leaving ANC, JackOfAll, Brotroxer.K1773R just shitting on the forum.In addition to the main web page where it says he is dev,can't be seen anywhere that he is the developer of the ANC.
PR has gone out from the beginning.You don't need PR,because you need not fuss about organized theft of people.
The truth is,that is just a strategy what makes ANC holders belive that you are REAL anonlover,don't need PR,don't need price for your coin.

Today we see your coin don't need blockchain.
Problems are very old, not just last few weeks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5610837

Yes,this is theft,fraud,scam.
You tricked many investors,and thank goodness of crypto that I too appreciate my BTC.
I am not convince to buy your shit.

Picked money along with the major miners like K1773R and the partners at the end of 2013,you stood on the ball and watched still no plan to cheat,after that,out there is a solid work with the ZC,which you tried to use it.

The testnet in March, May, September!
Gnosis's try to get donation one time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6366123
Fail

You show up stronger than ever,gnosis is not answering,you taking over the project.
This opens a collaboration with XMR,answering how on ZC started working with the new guy, Original.
After a couple of days returns gnosis in game.
He is more active on the forum.Flying around with the legendary members and sheep support in pumping.
New robbery comes.

Second time he was smarter with his partner ,get donations and pump the price after that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8811344

Next was this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9148128

Delay 7 days just 1 day before?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9203978

New Delay for 2-3 months?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9259153

Meeh,are you saying that you still know nothing?
When will you stop the bullshit meeh?
When will this stop? The sheep follow your shit and try to get more sheep in game?

These are just indicative of the fact. I've been waiting for you here last days for details.

ANC is game over.

Good conclusion of the situation to avoid new people get scammed by these guys.

Don't do it - The Kozi also supported Gnosis, and I'm sure he did it because he hoped ZC was ready by then. That's what they let us believe.

So I sum this up

Meeh - Not really working on Anoncoin right now - I2Pd more important
Gnosis - Not really working Anoncoin, job, time, blablabla
K1773R - Not working on Anoncoin at all

Luno/Cryptoslave - Not good coders, not working on code.

So I ask - Why does Anoncoin still exist?
What are developers good for If they don't work on the Core?

I'm pretty sure it will take much longer than 1 month for those Developers to get out a update that is overdue for so many many months.
Activity: 158
How many core-dev ANC has?
Hi Dewdeded,

A description of the development team can be found here: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Anoncoin_development_team

In short, Meeh is the lead developer who is leading our upgrade to 0.9.3, MMauxPow, and i2pd. Meeh is active in development, but is also working on i2pd. Working a full time job, his progress is not as fast as many would like. Gnosis is the lead developer of Zerocoin. Though he has made a lot of progress over the past few months, he is now again working a full time job. It will probably be another month until he starts working on this again. K1773R is the lead for all things concerning mining and security. He is active, but does not contribute much to the coding aspects. Cryptoslave and myself are working with the wiki, website, organization, documentation, etc. We are limited by the progress made by the principal coders.

Hope this clarifies things for you. To speed things up, we would need someone else to help in the code development.

Cheers,

Activity: 249
How many core-dev ANC has?
Hi Dewdeded,

A description of the development team can be found here: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Anoncoin_development_team

In short, Meeh is the lead developer who is leading our upgrade to 0.9.3, MMauxPow, and i2pd. Meeh is active in development, but is also working on i2pd. Working a full time job, his progress is not as fast as many would like. Gnosis is the lead developer of Zerocoin. Though he has made a lot of progress over the past few months, he is now again working a full time job. It will probably be another month until he starts working on this again. K1773R is the lead for all things concerning mining and security. He is active, but does not contribute much to the coding aspects. Cryptoslave and myself are working with the wiki, website, organization, documentation, etc. We are limited by the progress made by the principal coders.

Hope this clarifies things for you. To speed things up, we would need someone else to help in the code development.

Cheers,
Activity: 41
I like the current total coin supply of SDC; reminds me of Drk. I've heard good things about dogedarkcoin too or something right? lol. They all look so 'promising.' What's this ZeroKnowledge? Sounds like a re-working of 'zerocoin.' Any evidence that it works? I like pseudo anonymous coins promising anonymity yet continuously failing to deliver; or better yet, drastic increases and crashes in price. Although anoncoin is clearly dead, it's surprising how much trolling still takes place here. Not a threat, just beating a dead coin, right, interesting. That's why the price continues to drop, we have a new PR person, and there is an established strategic plan to continue development and implementation of the proposed road map. Let's see what happens in a year.

http://www.troll.me/images2/the-walking-dead/oh-your-a-fan-of-the-walking-dead-tell-me-more-about-how-you-knew-it-is-based-on-a-graphic-novel.jpg
Activity: 258
I like the current total coin supply of SDC; reminds me of Drk. I've heard good things about dogedarkcoin too or something right? lol. They all look so 'promising.' What's this ZeroKnowledge? Sounds like a re-working of 'zerocoin.' Any evidence that it works? I like pseudo anonymous coins promising anonymity yet continuously failing to deliver; or better yet, drastic increases and crashes in price. Although anoncoin is clearly dead, it's surprising how much trolling still takes place here. Not a threat, just beating a dead coin, right, interesting. That's why the price continues to drop, we have a new PR person, and there is an established strategic plan to continue development and implementation of the proposed road map. Let's see what happens in a year.
If you put the anon back in anoncoin, full guy falkes with no gloves, anc will be at us$10 in a short time.

It doesn't even need to play the phony "bitcoin isn't anonymous" game.

But if you keep the present course of trying to outdildo the other dildo coins, it will keep crashing.
Pages:
Jump to: