Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 64. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
General Statistics - LunoPumpANC

Total Time Spent Online:    15 minutes

Hi!

I will do my best to provide a healthy direction to the Anoncoin network Smiley

I recognize the situation could look better than what it is now but it is only because this coin is still a work in progress Wink

But progress only go forward and there is the promise of a great future for ANC! Cheesy

Cryptoslave Brand new account Shocked
THE NEW PR GUY IS HERE Grin
WELCOME TO THE ANONCOIN COMEDY or DRAMA depending of point of view (SmokingSkull Wink)

Don't tell me I have not warned you.

Even though LunoPumpANC is obviously a troll, I don't think the new guy in charge of PR should be responding to trolls this way by saying they only have spent 15 minutes online.  Especially when Cryptoslave himself is a completely new account.  If you are in charge of Public Relations don't make your first post a fight with someone.  Either ignore them or say something along the lines of "yes I know I'm a new account but I'm here to improve ANC feel free to ask me any questions." If you are in PR you shouldn't be starting arguments.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Are there deterministic builds available for the binaries? In other words if I compile the source for Windows or Linux in a known way will I get the same SHA256 sum on the output executable? I think this is important for an anoncoin but of course must not be a high level priority just yet given the other work you guys are up to.
i dont think meeh kept the gitian scripts up to date.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lean into the curves.
Just asked coinmarketcap to add Cex.io to ANC market.
Last 24 hours volume on Cex.io (2339 ANC). Better than Cryptsy and you can withdraw or deposit ANC Wink
https://cex.io/trade#ANC-BTC

Nice to see ANC trading much higher on Cex.io than on Cryptsy.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Are there deterministic builds available for the binaries? In other words if I compile the source for Windows or Linux in a known way will I get the same SHA256 sum on the output executable? I think this is important for an anoncoin but of course must not be a high level priority just yet given the other work you guys are up to.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
We currently have 2 DNSSeeds. I and keystroke are operating them currently.
If someone has problems to find clearnet nodes, please build from current src (master) and you should always have plenty of connetions.

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/commit/f8848032d4491356318e65e29d87306ab58007e0
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/commit/4ea0247c79b6fd8f702c35a454c5c87291fe180b

Glad I could help! The DNSSeed should be very stable but if there are any issues ever just message me here and I will check them out. I also have an anoncoin node running on static I2P.

I am speaking to a friend who might be able to do an Android wallet as well. (I have been looking through the bounties.)

Also, is the "Publication of an article about bitcoin-related privacy/anonymity solutions on a cryptocurrency or internet-privacy web site." bounty open? If so I will take care of that. Smiley
All bounties on the wiki are still open!
legendary
/dev/null
If someone has problems to find clearnet nodes, please build from current src (master) and you should always have plenty of connetions.

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/commit/f8848032d4491356318e65e29d87306ab58007e0
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/commit/4ea0247c79b6fd8f702c35a454c5c87291fe180b

Glad I could help! The DNSSeed should be very stable but if there are any issues ever just message me here and I will check them out. I also have an anoncoin node running on static I2P.

I am speaking to a friend who might be able to do an Android wallet as well. (I have been looking through the bounties.)

Also, is the "Publication of an article about bitcoin-related privacy/anonymity solutions on a cryptocurrency or internet-privacy web site." bounty open? If so I will take care of that. Smiley
wrt bounties -> talk to lunokhod/Meeh.

legendary
/dev/null

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I look forward to lunokhod2's work and hope you support him,too.
Everyone knows there's something going on here.I'm glad he can stand up instead of leaving.I do not blame the people who left,in fact they had one thousand reasons for leaving.
I accepted lunokhod2 as a trustworthy person from the start,and he accomplished the anoncoin wiki  which is a wonderful achievement.
Good luck to lunokhod2 and anoncoin.

+1

Well said!
Anoncoin open bounties: SEED NODES

Anoncoin is looking for volunteers to help with seed nodes (clearnet, DNS, and i2p)

The normal clearnet seed nodes will be hardcoded into the software, and will be used by the client to reach the anoncoin network, especially in the case of a DNS failure. Given that these IP addresses (which must be static) will be hardcoded, the volunteer will need to run the Anoncoin client 24/7 for a long period of time.

Bounty: 5 ANC per IPv4 address (40-50 wanted)

We are also looking for volunteers to add their I2P public destination&b32-address to the source code as I2P seed nodes. These addresses must be static since they will be hard-coded in the software.

Bounty: 5 ANC per public destination&b32-address on I2P (5-10 wanted)

Finally, we are also looking for DNS seed nodes, which are a bit more complicated to run (see How to run a DNS seeder). For this, you must have an IP number that can be used for Anoncoin on port 53/UDP, and a domain name.

Bounty: 150 ANC per DNS Seed (2-3 wanted).

For more information, see the Anoncoin wiki. For additional questions, please contact myself, or better yet, K1773R. As always, the easiest way to get info is on the #anoncoin IRC channel.

Please send seednode info to myself by PM or by mail at [email protected]. The bounties will be paid out one month later to ensure that the seednodes are stable.

wrt clearnet seednodes, il get in touch to you about it. it is obsolete now.
To clarify: we are still looking for DNS seed nodes, as well as I2P seeders.
WDL
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I look forward to lunokhod2's work and hope you support him,too.
Everyone knows there's something going on here.I'm glad he can stand up instead of leaving.I do not blame the people who left,in fact they had one thousand reasons for leaving.
I accepted lunokhod2 as a trustworthy person from the start,and he accomplished the anoncoin wiki  which is a wonderful achievement.
Good luck to lunokhod2 and anoncoin.

Activity: 7
Meeh, if you read this message, shoot these guys out and takes back the control of your coin.

No doubt lunokhd and gnosis are nice guys. I'd be happy to drink with them if I were a drinker. They both are way too mainstream though and add nothing but superficial credibility, no long term substance.

I have about half the troll profiles that have been used on this thread and if meeh puts them in jobs that are harmless to the coin, and takes back over, my troll profiles will cover him.

Coins that try to imitate corporate steps will die. lunokhd and gnosis are corporate types. Good for many projects but not for a coin that needs less rigid leadership structure.

Same for fluffypony and the rest of the cryptonote crowd.

Nice guys but lose them.

No nsa here please.

I did offer support for that partnership in the past briefly.

1) meeh, fluffypony etc reaching across coins to create longer term solutions. Also taking steps to safeguard against regulatory issues by creating a friendlier climate in Norway e.g., registering orgs there. Norway would be many peoples' first choice and it is astonishing luck that meeh lives there. Norway consistently ranks at the top of many long term democracy indices on all rankings except those sponsored by the u.s. govt.

Spot on - both of the projects that PrivacySolutions will be focusing on will benefit both Anoncoin and Monero, and this is a formalisation that will allow us both to put time, effort, and money into realising those goals.

But honestly that privacy solutions stuff is horseshit.
Activity: 15

Anoncoin is looking for volunteers to help with seed nodes (clearnet, DNS, and i2p)

The normal clearnet seed nodes will be hardcoded into the software, and will be used by the client to reach the anoncoin network, especially in the case of a DNS failure. Given that these IP addresses (which must be static) will be hardcoded, the volunteer will need to run the Anoncoin client 24/7 for a long period of time.

We are also looking for volunteers to add their I2P public destination&b32-address to the source code as I2P seed nodes. These addresses must be static since they will be hard-coded in the software.

Finally, we are also looking for DNS seed nodes, which are a bit more complicated to run (see How to run a DNS seeder). For this, you must have an IP number that can be used for Anoncoin on port 53/UDP, and a domain name.

For more information, see the Anoncoin wiki. For additional questions, please contact myself, or better yet, K1773R. As always, the easiest way to get info is on the #anoncoin IRC channel.

Please send seednode info to myself by PM or by mail at [email protected]. The bounties will be paid out one month later to ensure that the seednodes are stable.

It's impressive how the new PR dude lunokhod2 is very well informed.
First news from him, first mistake. I can't imagine when this dude will give deadlines to the community.
Meeh, if you read this message, shoot these guys out and takes back the control of your coin.
legendary
/dev/null

Activity: 15
As a long time supporter of anc I will give an opinion.

Meeh has limited experience but he is basically trusted.

Lunokhd claims certain experience but I do not trust him on this project. Gnosis the same. Cryptoslave I don't know.

The coin was doing fine until these people came by to 'improve' it.

My advice send gnosis and lunokhd back to their day jobs.

Meeh's biggest problem, that has crippled this coin, is that he does not tell meddlers to fuck off. I don't know the interest that gnosis and lunokhd have in anc, aside from profit, maybe they cough up a good bullshit storm about the importance of privacy, but it's time for them to fuck off. They may be nice people but they are slowly killing anc.

Back in the driver's seat Meeh and tell the next potential carjackers to fuck off when they tell you how much they can 'help'.

I couldn't say better.
Who is Cryptoslave? Another troll account to scam new people? How we can trust a dude who created his account some days ago?
Even lunokohd, who is him? Like Gnosis BTT account, looks like they created their account just for this anoncoin thread.

Activity: 7
Message from Meeh

Meeh has asked myself (lunokhod) and cryptoslave to take a more formal role in the Anoncoin project as project managers. This move is designed to give the other developers more time to concentrate on what they do best, all while bringing in extra help to aid in dealing with general organizational and PR issues.

We will provide a more detailed statement in the next 24 hours as to what this will mean in practice. You can rest assured that development is continuing and that the project has not been abandoned: If things were not moving forward, we would never have agreed to take on this responsibility!

https://sigterm.no/pastebin/?63f04c0fc2455287#RParhwYSXqDkdWVNbRCFTzWeYph6//uZWkTVY1tgTIk=

----

I, Mikal Villa (Meeh) grant Cryptoslave and lunokhod permission to speak on behaf of the Anoncoin project
as members just as I, K1773R, Gnosis and BroTroxer. Actually I'm stepping down to development leader and they
will act as project leaders until anything else said.
(Meaning K1773R, Gnosis and BroTroxer or one of them strongly disagree, which I doubt).

As a long time supporter of anc I will give an opinion.

Meeh has limited experience but he is basically trusted.

Lunokhd claims certain experience but I do not trust him on this project. Gnosis the same. Cryptoslave I don't know.

The coin was doing fine until these people came by to 'improve' it.

My advice send gnosis and lunokhd back to their day jobs.

Meeh's biggest problem, that has crippled this coin, is that he does not tell meddlers to fuck off. I don't know the interest that gnosis and lunokhd have in anc, aside from profit, maybe they cough up a good bullshit storm about the importance of privacy, but it's time for them to fuck off. They may be nice people but they are slowly killing anc.

Back in the driver's seat Meeh and tell the next potential carjackers to fuck off when they tell you how much they can 'help'.

WDL
Activity: 54
Message from Meeh

Meeh has asked myself (lunokhod) and cryptoslave to take a more formal role in the Anoncoin project as project managers. This move is designed to give the other developers more time to concentrate on what they do best, all while bringing in extra help to aid in dealing with general organizational and PR issues.

We will provide a more detailed statement in the next 24 hours as to what this will mean in practice. You can rest assured that development is continuing and that the project has not been abandoned: If things were not moving forward, we would never have agreed to take on this responsibility!

https://sigterm.no/pastebin/?63f04c0fc2455287#RParhwYSXqDkdWVNbRCFTzWeYph6//uZWkTVY1tgTIk=

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I, Mikal Villa (Meeh) grant Cryptoslave and lunokhod permission to speak on behaf of the Anoncoin project
as members just as I, K1773R, Gnosis and BroTroxer. Actually I'm stepping down to development leader and they
will act as project leaders until anything else said.
(Meaning K1773R, Gnosis and BroTroxer or one of them strongly disagree, which I doubt).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=SXqv
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Awesome,my friend.
legendary
/dev/null
I just started a node which I can run for a long time into the future. I would also like to run it as a DNS seed node. It is a very well connected dedicated server with excellent uptime. Can someone from the project PM me so we can get this set up?
ACK
I just started a node which I can run for a long time into the future. I would also like to run it as a DNS seed node. It is a very well connected dedicated server with excellent uptime. Can someone from the project PM me so we can get this set up?
Pages:
Jump to: