Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.0 - page 22. (Read 5805312 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Sorry im new with this, but may i know what is this error please?  Sad

https://i.imgur.com/PsUwcgg.png
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
I'm using the gekko version of 4.9.2.

First time I've seen something like that on it. Usually it shows all the correct info.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Can someone confirm whether this is correct or not?

My current bestshare on cgminer reads "1e+003k"

What does that mean?
Someone else posted that, too.  I thought it was this thread but can't find it, might be cksolo pool thread.  Anyway, I think the answer was it's a bug and to ignore it.

Righty ho, I thought id got a massive share but alas, im not that lucky lol
What 'cgminer' were you using? Master cgminer?
i.e. if it's a bitmain hack, then, yeah the best share and block count should be ignored in their badly hacked versions.

What does that mean?
Someone else posted that, too.  I thought it was this thread but can't find it, might be cksolo pool thread.  Anyway, I think the answer was it's a bug and to ignore it.

Righty ho, I thought id got a massive share but alas, im not that lucky lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

What does that mean?

What does that mean?
Cheers Zou, unplug them all and plugged them in one by one and it turns out my U3 is not responding. Another Miner down now  Sad
zOU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
★ these are stars ★
Try replugging your miners while cgminer is started.
Well all of a sudden cgminer wont get past the start page.

Just reads the date time and "started cgminer 4.9.2"

Its running of a win7 laptop and has been fine until about 30mins ago. I closed it to change freqs and reopened it and now it wont get past the start page. Ive changed the freqs back to what they were and still nothing  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
You can right-click on the title back of the command line window, select 'Properties', then 'Layout' and set the window size.  CMD will remember this size and next time you open a command line window it will be the proper size.  You can set the buffer size here, too.  I use a width of 100 for widescreen cgminer views.
zOU
★ these are stars ★
As you've probably guessed from my other posts and queries you've helped on, I'm miles behind everyone else with the mining things. I'm just doing it for something to play with and to say I was part of it once Smiley
That's part of the fun isn't it ? Smiley
As you've probably guessed from my other posts and queries you've helped on, I'm miles behind everyone else with the mining things. I'm just doing it for something to play with and to say I was part of it once Smiley
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Good call zOU. ill have a tinker and see how I get on. Never had much dealings with command windows before. I appreciate the help as always Smiley

No worries, always a pleasure to help Smiley

I knew restarting cgminer would fix it, but I thought using the wide-screen setting would do it too.

It's been a while since I ran cgminer on windows...
Good call zOU. ill have a tinker and see how I get on. Never had much dealings with command windows before. I appreciate the help as always Smiley
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Q to quit cgminer and restart it from the same extended windows ?
Nope it will still only read 11 lines of shares.
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Hit D (display menu), I (for wIdescreen), then escape...

Should be all good

Super thank zOU, Ive changed the window size but it wont list anymore shares, just leaves the extra space blank  Huh
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Yes like any other command line window Smiley

Clic top left corner to get to the menu Smiley

Right-click on the prompt boarder and select Properties… Now select the Layout tab and change the Window Size width, by default it is 80. Here you can change the Screen Buffer Size Width and Window Position. When you're finished click OK.
Is there any way to change the window size of cgminer? so I can see more of the shares in one go? Im running it on win7 if that's any help.
Pages:
Jump to: