Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] Cryptsy News **Ripple added 132 Ripple Markets now active** - page 5. (Read 26650 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Honestly I think the system needs revamping and we talk about what we can do to make it better. But everything we do requires changes, testing etc. So its never as fast as the community would like. Voting really make the top 3 and you will get added when the window opens. Most of the new coins are added due to volume on other exchanges and the sudden demand from customers to not want to change platforms to trade a new coin.

Understood,
So to make the top 3, that is 13121 * .0002 = 2.6242 btc,

Although even that doesn't seem a guarantee as I've seen Mediterraneancoin there forever, is that even still a thing  Huh

I'll just hope you guys decide to add my selections on there on your own until the system is revamped   Wink

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
@BitJohn,

Ive complained about this in the trollbox to no avail.

What is the actual target for a coin to be added to Cryptsy via voting?

I support StealthCoin and Monero (Can you add to voting list), but am hesitant to buy XST votes unless I know I will get some attention from Cryptsy.

So because some exchanges add coins nearly instantly now we have struggled keeping up with the votes though recently we have gotten a few in since it seems like the mad coin rush additions are slowing down. Volume drives the marketplace after all. The voting list is still a part of the process and more coins will continue to be added from it as well in the near future.

Thanks for the response Smiley
How many votes in a week/month gets you interested in a coin?

Why not clean out the old "Crap" coins off the voting list that you're never gonna add? They are cluttering it up.

Honestly I think the system needs revamping and we talk about what we can do to make it better. But everything we do requires changes, testing etc. So its never as fast as the community would like. Voting really make the top 3 and you will get added when the window opens. Most of the new coins are added due to volume on other exchanges and the sudden demand from customers to not want to change platforms to trade a new coin.
legendary
@BitJohn,

I support StealthCoin and Monero (Can you add to voting list), but am hesitant to buy XST votes unless I know I will get some attention from Cryptsy.

So because some exchanges add coins nearly instantly now we have struggled keeping up with the votes though recently we have gotten a few in since it seems like the mad coin rush additions are slowing down. Volume drives the marketplace after all. The voting list is still a part of the process and more coins will continue to be added from it as well in the near future.

Thanks for the response Smiley
How many votes in a week/month gets you interested in a coin?

Why not clean out the old "Crap" coins off the voting list that you're never gonna add? They are cluttering it up.
@Bit_John
@BitJohn,

legendary
@BitJohn,

@Bit_John
I m saying that again you have the chance to back cryptsy to No. 1 place regarding alt crypto exchanges after mintpals VRC "fraud".
All you need to do is to select proper coins before them.
Bittrex considering Aiden, coin is high on the mintpal voting list so proper timings are needed from your side.

I must say that with ALN you did amazing job, I m glad to see that something old school made nice success finally.
Talking about volume or voting list you will never add Ripple despite the fact that they are first on the list Smiley  
We fully intend to add Ripple its not a cut and paste job its a full integration. We are working with some folks to make sure that implementation is done right. Messing it up can lead to disaster, delays, and other issues.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I m saying that again you have the chance to back cryptsy to No. 1 place regarding alt crypto exchanges after mintpals VRC "fraud".
All you need to do is to select proper coins before them.
Bittrex considering Aiden, coin is high on the mintpal voting list so proper timings are needed from your side.

I must say that with ALN you did amazing job, I m glad to see that something old school made nice success finally.
Talking about volume or voting list you will never add Ripple despite the fact that they are first on the list Smiley  
@Bit_John
I am actually friends with Franko and I like Aiden personally just has not had the backing in volume or votes to get it in just yet. I do like it though.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
Be smart add Aiden before Bittrex and Mintpal do.
You have active developer there who is constantly making improvements, and imagine he didn't opened newbie account on this forum to ANN coin.

The fact that he had an old account in this forum doesn't really mean much. Besides that accounts can be bought, if he hadn't linked any personal information to his old account it's pretty much the same for all of us.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Be smart add Aiden before Bittrex and Mintpal do.
You have active developer there who is constantly making improvements, and imagine he didn't opened newbie account on this forum to ANN coin.
@Bit_John
Markets Added:  ALN/BTC & DRKC/BTC enjoy!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
http://blog.cryptsy.com/

New “Triggers” Feature
Triggers
A trigger is a signal you give to the system that you wish to place an order at a future date when certain parameters are met for a market. Triggers do not show up in the order books, since they are not active orders. Triggers can be used for such things as Stop-Loss.

When a triggers parameters are met, an order is created on your behalf according to your trigger settings. The type of order that gets created when a trigger is activated is called a “Fill Or Kill” order. Which means that the order will be placed for the maximum amount you select and any remaining quantity that is not filled immediately will be cancelled.

Settings:

Trigger Type: This is either Buy or Sell depending on the type of order you are wanting to create.

When Price Reaches: This is the price that will activate the trigger. When the prices in the order books is equal to or crosses this price, then the system will generate the order.

Make Order Price Of: This is the price at which your orders will execute. If you are placing a Buy trigger, then this amount should be equal to or more than the trigger price. If you are placing a Sell trigger, then this amount should be equal or less than the trigger price.

Up To Quantity: This is the maximum quantity you wish to buy or sell. The amount you will be able to place into an order will also be limited by the funds you have available. For example: if you have a trigger to sell 1000 units but only have 500 available, then the order placed will be for 500.

Expire Time: This is the date your trigger will be cancelled if it is not executed.

Sounds more like a "immediate or cancel" than a "fill or kill" order to me. The "fill or kill" must fill completely otherwise it is cancelled. The "immediate or cancel" order can be partially filled and is then cancelled.
@Bit_John
http://blog.cryptsy.com/

New “Triggers” Feature
Triggers
A trigger is a signal you give to the system that you wish to place an order at a future date when certain parameters are met for a market. Triggers do not show up in the order books, since they are not active orders. Triggers can be used for such things as Stop-Loss.

When a triggers parameters are met, an order is created on your behalf according to your trigger settings. The type of order that gets created when a trigger is activated is called a “Fill Or Kill” order. Which means that the order will be placed for the maximum amount you select and any remaining quantity that is not filled immediately will be cancelled.

Settings:

Trigger Type: This is either Buy or Sell depending on the type of order you are wanting to create.

When Price Reaches: This is the price that will activate the trigger. When the prices in the order books is equal to or crosses this price, then the system will generate the order.

Make Order Price Of: This is the price at which your orders will execute. If you are placing a Buy trigger, then this amount should be equal to or more than the trigger price. If you are placing a Sell trigger, then this amount should be equal or less than the trigger price.

Up To Quantity: This is the maximum quantity you wish to buy or sell. The amount you will be able to place into an order will also be limited by the funds you have available. For example: if you have a trigger to sell 1000 units but only have 500 available, then the order placed will be for 500.

Expire Time: This is the date your trigger will be cancelled if it is not executed.
@Bit_John
Implemented our long awaited Trigger system built in automated trades. A trigger is similar to a stop-loss order. It executes an order when the trigger price is met if you have the funds available for such order. It will execute for smaller amounts if you do not have the full trigger amount available. Triggers do not place any funds on hold. Come give it a try.

@Bit_John
NOBL/BTC, XXX/BTC, COOL/BTC, ICB/BTC, PSEUD/BTC Markets added. Happy Trading!
Activity: 547
Merit: 502
Now that the BitShares wallet has been launched any plans to add it since Cryptsy probably held PTS during the Feb 28 snapshot?

BTer and BTC38 have opened trading on shares they own from the snapshot already.
@Bit_John
We now have 2 public api servers you may use

http://pubapi1.cryptsy.com (New York, NY USA)

http://pubapi2.cryptsy.com (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

You may continue to use http://pubapi.cryptsy.com, which will round-robin balance between the two public servers.
@Bit_John
VIA/BTC market and RDD/USD markets added!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Are you considering adding ripple (XRP) soon, because it is at the top of the voting list?

Yep sure are we are in talks with some ripple folks on integration. Issue is its not a standard wallet so we would prefer to do it right rather than have integration issue like we had early on with NXT.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: