Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] Cryptsy News **Ripple added 132 Ripple Markets now active** - page 8. (Read 26650 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i have been trying to withdraw for a month. i can receive plenty of support emails but no emails to confirm my withdraw. this is the most frustrating experience i have ever had with crypto. Every other exchange has been great to me I use 5 .I hope you guys can get it together for me I am really tired of talking to support about it. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Hi Mullick,

i sended you a pm, because i had a negative balance after i withdraw Nxt, i bought me free (from the negative balance), but i still want my missing Nxt back.
I contacted the support but honestly it looks like nothing happens.

Thank you
best regards
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BitJohn, I am quite upset over a NXT withdrawal from Cryptsy. It has been 1 week and it is still pending. Support has not helped and has only said that withdrawals are slow at the moment and have ignored all other future emails. The rep had also closed the support ticket (#130638) when in fact the problem hasn't been solved.

Since this event I have switched to Bter and NXT withdrawals are being processed quite quickly.

I would appreciate if this could be escalated because it isn't normal for something to take a week to process. At the very least I would like the transaction reversed and redeposited into Cryptsy.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Also, the fact that there is an increment of cost per share also creates an urgency along with a small time window at .180, and any increment would mean the market was meant to stay closed until 10,000 shares are sold.

Also, MN1 was at .02, so buyers were getting in at a cheaper rate than what the current price was for MN1 so the market must stay closed otherwise the MN1 market crashes and doesn't have time to adjust causing both markets to suffer. So the MN1 market crashes as people sell out, even though the dividends are the same per share. I thought for sure that the MN2 market would stay closed until sold just based on this alone, then both markets adjust accordingly. Kind of seems strange that everyone was saying even the buy in for MN1 was overpriced yet it went up on the open just based on demand. Any insiders could have profited from this knowledge too. Can't imagine that there would be any insider trades going on! lol

All Cryptsy would have had to do is put an opening date for each increment, instead of 48 hours. This goes to prove that the market was never intended to open until all 10,000 shares are sold. So there is a huge problem with the way Cryptsy opened the MN2 Market and Sold the MN2 Market.

Now own up to your problem and remedy the Bait n Switch Cryptsy!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
uhhm.. where did the chat box at Cryptsy go ?

is it gone for everyone ?

I was wondering the same thing. Every exchange should have a troll box.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
uhhm.. where did the chat box at Cryptsy go ?

is it gone for everyone ?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
@Bit_John
New markets added:  MYR/BTC, USDe/BTC, LTB/BTC
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
FYI: Latest News section on your wiki page (http://cryptsy.wikidot.com/) is no longer sorted by time for some reason, kinda hard to find latest updates.
@Bit_John
Hello BitJohn!

BitcoinSites.Org just reviewed your website, you can check it here: bitcoinsites.org/cryptsy

Thanks we will check it out!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello BitJohn!

BitcoinSites.Org just reviewed your website, you can check it here: bitcoinsites.org/cryptsy
@Bit_John
Cryptsy has added a tools section you can now convert any alt coin for any other alt coin with no fees incurred! We have also added a portfolio buy option you can learn more about how they work on our wiki page. Enjoy! wiki.cryptsy.com
@Bit_John
We've modified some proxy hardware, if you are having trouble logging into the site, then clear cookies from http://cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Cinnicoin (CINNI), Asiacoin (AC) and Communitycoin (COMM) now available for trading in BTC market pairs. Enjoy!

So the punters have a new triplet of pairs to play with...
@Bit_John
Cinnicoin (CINNI), Asiacoin (AC) and Communitycoin (COMM) now available for trading in BTC market pairs. Enjoy!
@Bit_John
There is a lot of Malware and phishing sites out there targeting crypto.
  • Cryptsy Dogecoin (DOGE) Live Ticker (Replaces BTC address on any page with someone elses)
  • predictcoin.org (phishing)

If you have more you have seen or found I will add them to the above list.

Bottom line ANY 3rd party application relating to Cryptsy or Bitcoin is not endorsed by Cryptsy and in most cases is Malware or phishing and you will lose your coins without Two factor authentication 2FA.
@Bit_John
Who is providing the mining?
Currently the provider has asked us not to disclose this information. You can be assured that we would not do business with anybody who is less than reputable.

In other words, "just trust me guys, exchange operators never lie"...

I say, PROVE THERE IS MINING HAPPENING.

As it states we cannot reveal it per our contract. We can however assure you mining is happening.

Again we are a US based company under its laws and jurisdictions our CEO is a public face we are HQ'd in Florida would be pretty bold to run a scheme such as your implying.

So if you do not trust that the mining is taking place its quite simple you are not required to buy them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Who is providing the mining?
Currently the provider has asked us not to disclose this information. You can be assured that we would not do business with anybody who is less than reputable.

In other words, "just trust me guys, exchange operators never lie"...

I say, PROVE THERE IS MINING HAPPENING.
Pages:
Jump to: