Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] Cryptsy News **Ripple added 132 Ripple Markets now active** - page 6. (Read 26650 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Are you considering adding ripple (XRP) soon, because it is at the top of the voting list?

Yep sure are we are in talks with some ripple folks on integration. Issue is its not a standard wallet so we would prefer to do it right rather than have integration issue like we had early on with NXT.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Are you considering adding ripple (XRP) soon, because it is at the top of the voting list?
@Bit_John
Cryptsy now has electronic deposit and withdraw methods added for USD. With even more options coming.

Currently US clients can deposit via:
- BillPay
- Personal
- Company Check
- Green E-checks

and withdraw via eWallet or mailed check eWallet provides:
- ACH
- Credit/Debit card
- Prepaid card

Enjoy more new options to follow as well.
@Bit_John
ConcealCoin CNL/BTC market added. Get trading!
@Bit_John
APEX/BTC, MIN/BTC, FRAC/BTC markets added. Enjoy!
@Bit_John
BTCD/BTC market added enjoy!
@Bit_John
KEY/BTC markets added to Cryptsy happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Just curious.  Is anybody else here getting hung up under the [Balances] tab?  Got a constant-spinner running where the balances for my coins should show which ultimately needs to no interactive chat window so can't bring it to anybody's attention either :/

Had that problem yesterday, today it's fine.
@Bit_John
NAV/BTC, AGS/BTC and VOOT/BTC markets added
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Just curious.  Is anybody else here getting hung up under the [Balances] tab?  Got a constant-spinner running where the balances for my coins should show which ultimately needs to no interactive chat window so can't bring it to anybody's attention either :/
@Bit_John
TOR/BTC and BLU/BTC added
@Bit_John
Huntercoin (HUC) bitcoin market open for trading. Enjoy!
@Bit_John
Quote from:  BigVern
New Maker / Taker Trading
I’ve added a new feature that will bring some additional liquidity to the exchange.
Some of you probably already know what Maker/Taker trades are, but for those who do not I’ll explain:
Maker - This is a user who places an order that is unmatched on the order books.  Meaning when this order is placed, it is not against an opposing order thus will create an open order on the books.
Taker - This is the opposite of a maker, meaning this is somebody who is buying directly from the sell orders or selling directly into buy orders.
A Maker makes liquidity and a Taker takes liquidity from the market.
If you are a Maker for an order, and your account is verified, then not only will you not pay any fees on that order but you will get a fee ‘rebate’ of 0.05% when a Taker completes the order.
If your account is not verified, then standard fees (0.25%) apply.   Taker fees will not change and remain at 0.25%.
So if you are generally creating Maker orders and are not verified, then I suggest you get verified as soon as possible to take advantage of this.
If you are verified and issue Maker orders, the system will still calculate the fees based on the standard amount, but any held fees will be returned once the trades actually occur.   In your trade history, you will be able to determine when fees were rebates if the fee column shows a negative value.

Maker Taker trading enjoy!
@Bit_John
SHLD/BTC and URO/BTC markets open for trading
@Bit_John
USD Markets are open and trading.

To deposit in the US currently only:
Check or Cashiers Check are accepted more options available soon!

To deposit internationally Egopay is the only option

We will be expanding these options soon stay tuned!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
BitJohn, I am not able to receive a withdrawal of NXT from Cryptsy. It has been over 80 hours and it is still pending. I have tickets #136824 and #137397 opened on the issue, but all I am getting is some canned responses from the support techs.

I haven't seen this kind of withdrawal delays at Bter, it's unacceptable, how am I supposed to do trading with such delays? If the NXT withdrawal is not possible, please escalate the issue to see that it's refunded back to my Cryptsy balance.

Thank you.

I am still unable to receive my NXT withdrawal, it's been 5 days now. Why do you guys ruin your exchange's image like that and make people go do their business elsewhere?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
XC/BTC and NRS/BTC markets added! Happy Trading!

my money being held for no apparent reason and without warning. I am not too happy with you guys right now, just sent Paul another email...you going under the way of gox or what?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
BitJohn, I am not able to receive a withdrawal of NXT from Cryptsy. It has been over 80 hours and it is still pending. I have tickets #136824 and #137397 opened on the issue, but all I am getting is some canned responses from the support techs.

I haven't seen this kind of withdrawal delays at Bter, it's unacceptable, how am I supposed to do trading with such delays? If the NXT withdrawal is not possible, please escalate the issue to see that it's refunded back to my Cryptsy balance.

Thank you.

Still nothing, still expecting my withdrawal, any ETA please? Just say it'll take another 2 days, so I stop worrying. Silence kills.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Check out the Cryptsy reports generator.  @ Tools->Reports

check your email, i have a serious issue that requires your immediate attention!!  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
pending deposit XC makes me hurtt .
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: