Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] Cryptsy News **Ripple added 132 Ripple Markets now active** - page 7. (Read 26650 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
XC/BTC and NRS/BTC markets added! Happy Trading!

still never fixed my problems from last year , and no word about my formal requests for complete audit of my account for records keeping!!! what gives fool?  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
BitJohn, I am not able to receive a withdrawal of NXT from Cryptsy. It has been over 80 hours and it is still pending. I have tickets #136824 and #137397 opened on the issue, but all I am getting is some canned responses from the support techs.

I haven't seen this kind of withdrawal delays at Bter, it's unacceptable, how am I supposed to do trading with such delays? If the NXT withdrawal is not possible, please escalate the issue to see that it's refunded back to my Cryptsy balance.

Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
XC/BTC and NRS/BTC markets added! Happy Trading!
@Bit_John
Check out the Cryptsy reports generator.  @ Tools->Reports
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ripple is currently #1 in the voting list on Cryptsy.

But is there any chance of XRP actually being added to Cryptsy?
Because I would guess this would require a lot of programming, the software works differrent than all the BTC-type coins.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Please add LGD logo to cryptsy its great one and its empty now

+1 Please add the LGD logo to cryptsy
Activity: 435
Please add LGD logo to cryptsy its great one and its empty now
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Anyone else getting invalid SSL error when trying to access the website?

It's fine here, check your computer's date.
Activity: 378
Anyone else getting invalid SSL error when trying to access the website?
Activity: 322
go away no one likes you
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Our webserver farm had a major outage tonight resulting in some issues on the front end. Should normalize soon all coins safe and sound.

So much for the clear your browser cache huh? As this is the 2nd time you've deleted my replies.

You'd think as an employee of Cryptsy, you'd be aware of server issues instead of giving out advice meant to resolve customer browser issues that don't exist.

(oh well might as well delete this one too asshole)
@Bit_John
NAUT/BTC and XLB/BTC markets added. Happy Trading!
@Bit_John
Our webserver farm had a major outage tonight resulting in some issues on the front end. Should normalize soon all coins safe and sound.
@Bit_John
How much suck can Cryptsy suck. This was taken less than 30 minutes ago.

This has been occurring for 6 months now.

Clear your browser CACHE
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

Try a different browser, Firefox/Chrome. Double check the date on your computer so that the certificate will be valid.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

This has been occurring for 6 months now.

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Unbelievable!!! Cryptsy is now giving away the 5000 shares they said they won't sell. Further devaluing the MN2 market after lying about opening before 10,000 shares being sold. Even if Cryptsy could legally own the shares after they stated the increments we buy in at, to give these shares away is like handing off stolen property to someone for the price of a Cryptsy Point. Which is technically owned by Cryptsy so in essence Cryptsy is Selling the Shares that they stated would not be sold.

It just keeps getting worse with MN2. Do the right thing right now Cryptsy! Divide the Dividend by 5,000 instead of 10,000 then all your troubles go away and you can buy and give away as many MN2 shares as you want at that point.

I am in awe of your stupidity if you don't take my advice. Since you are doing business in the US. Halving the shares takes legal liability off your shoulders since there were 5000 shares sold legally just divide by that now. See how simple it is? Too simple probably huh... 

Tripling random deposits is much more complicated. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4651337

Where is Horus the jdtmp4 hobo when you need him ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4878420
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Unbelievable!!! Cryptsy is now giving away the 5000 shares they said they won't sell. Further devaluing the MN2 market after lying about opening before 10,000 shares being sold. Even if Cryptsy could legally own the shares after they stated the increments we buy in at, to give these shares away is like handing off stolen property to someone for the price of a Cryptsy Point. Which is technically owned by Cryptsy so in essence Cryptsy is Selling the Shares that they stated would not be sold.

It just keeps getting worse with MN2. Do the right thing right now Cryptsy! Divide the Dividend by 5,000 instead of 10,000 then all your troubles go away and you can buy and give away as many MN2 shares as you want at that point.

I am in awe of your stupidity if you don't take my advice. Since you are doing business in the US. Halving the shares takes legal liability off your shoulders since there were 5000 shares sold legally just divide by that now. See how simple it is? Too simple probably huh... 
@Bit_John

Couple of questions.

1- Do we have to be verified to trade at cryptsy now?
You know, will it eventually get to the point where non-verified accounts aren't allowed to trade at all?
Not currently in the plan

2- When I was trying to refresh the page at cryptsy, I got this message:
Access Denied
Error code 17
Most likely a session collision multiple browser windows just close them all and try again

This request was blocked by the security rules

I haven't verified my account, so I thought maybe that was why I got banned?
Other than that, I don't do anything that would be a security risk, as far as I know.
Can you please explain what are security risks?
The ban didn't allow me to access cryptsy to even try and log in. it was an ip ban.
Please let me know what is going on. thanks.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Oh thanks issues are fixed.

best regards
Pages:
Jump to: