Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units - page 2. (Read 13556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Are these units shipping to Sushi, and then out to us, or are they shipping out from Bitmain to us directly like the previous auctions ?
directly , Bitmain post n121

Derp ! I missed that. Thank you kindly !

Fell prey to the MacOS LevelDB bug last night and am needing to reindex the blockchain in Bitcoin-QT before I can send payment Sad *grumbles*
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Are these units shipping to Sushi, and then out to us, or are they shipping out from Bitmain to us directly like the previous auctions ?

directly , Bitmain post n121
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Paid TX ID:6efb610b2b4ff3981dac50ceede7fc7937de4f35e2902d3e5ecf747f95c5f05d
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
OP/sushi: is a partial Payment possible?
i have 1.5 BTC now and can only buy 0.5 per day
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I rescind my two spots in the waiting list. Sent PM to Sushi.

Bought off of the fixed auction.

Thanks for taking this one over Sushi.
Activity: 365
I would be willing to get one of these. If the guy who reserved 9 of them falls through I can pay today.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Mike,

I would love to sell you 2 units right now, but I have to be fair to those who placed the reservation.  In less than a day, I will sending out PM if the spot on the buy list becomes available.  Please stay tuned!

I added you on the waiting list for 2.

Could you add me to the waiting list for 2, please?

Hard offer, ready to pay now.

Mike

Thank you.
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Hi Mike,

I would love to sell you 2 units right now, but I have to be fair to those who placed the reservation.  In less than a day, I will sending out PM if the spot on the buy list becomes available.  Please stay tuned!

I added you on the waiting list for 2.

Mike
Activity: 2
I would like to reserve one, I know that you gave someone 21 - 30, but that seems unfair, to give them all to one person.

I would just like one spot, so i you would kindly allow me to reserve one, I would very much appreciate it.
Activity: 19

Mike
Activity: 182
prepaid transaction made

3fe31d48580b0aa7aaf52f332fed77eee31d3be6a3788fe6925073f85b6e7baf

ASIC Myth Buster
[Last Updated November 30, 2013, 08:15:00 AM]

Group Buy Update!

Scheduled Shipment Date Moved Up by 1 Day (See above from Bitmain)

Item: Bitmain AntMiner S1 180GH/S
Price: 4.25 Bitcoin
Expected Shipping Date: December 3, 2013 December 4 - December 7, 2013
Total Unit Available: 30 Units
Defective Blade Replacement Warranty: 90-days (for now...)
Payment will go direct to Bitmain & AntMiner will be shipped from Bitmain in China
Free Shipping World-Wide!!!

Bitmain's Confirmation Time: November 28, 2013, 04:44:00 PM (UTC)
Reservation Expiration Time: November 30, 2013, 05:00:00 AM (UTC)
Reservation Opt-In Time: November 30, 2013, 07:25:00 PM (UTC)
Current Payment Deadline: December 1, 2013 07:30:00 AM (UTC Time)

Direct Payment  to Bitmain Account: 1AiP5zXzs2FhFhhTzcZ8D2qBnW3PbH6gxt

Bitmain's Post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3754292

PLEASE PM ME AFTER YOU MADE THE PAYMENT.  

I need your shipping name, full address with postal code, and a phone number.  E-mail address would be appreciated but not required.

A full payment within 36 hours from Bitmain's Confirmation is required to secure your spot!  

Any reservation that was not paid in full will lose your spot and it will be given to the members on the wait list.  

Members on the wait list who made it to the reservation spot will receive a PM from me and need to be paid in full by December 1, 2013  05:00:00 AM (UTC).  I will try to PM you guys right after the Reservation Expiration Time, but if I'm late, you will have 24 hours to complete the payment from the time I sent you the PM.

If more unites became available, I will upgrade members on the wait list to the Reservation List and I will PM you as well.

If you were upgraded to the Reservation List before November 29, 2013, 11:00:00 PM, your payment deadline is same as the regular deadline which is November 30, 2013, 05:00:00 AM

if you are on the wait list, please be ready to pay in 24 hours from my notification!

#MemberVoteStatusTotal BTCPayment AddressComment
01novymivoSTAYPAIDBTC 8.50
---
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
now we are trying to improve productivity, all units reserved are expected to ship next Tuesday.
ASIC Myth Buster
Price will be 4.25 Bitcoin.

If you'd like me to add you on the waiting list, please let me know.  If there are space available, I'm planning to send out the e-mail in about 18019 hours.  (offering the spot on the buy list

I know there aren't any left at present but on the off chance someone fails to pay is the price still the price stated in the first post of the thread? (upward of 4BTC, so like $4000USD+?)

Thanks
Activity: 24
I know there aren't any left at present but on the off chance someone fails to pay is the price still the price stated in the first post of the thread? (upward of 4BTC, so like $4000USD+?)

Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
BBXX,

If you are here truly to buy the AntMiner, please submit your payment.  I will take care of your unit up to 2 AntMiner as your spots were reserved.

due to the Original Group Buy was canceled by the OP, I have no control of this thread to keep thing and information clean on the 1st page. sorry for the confusions.

thx for info
i will pay before deadline (1.12.2013 5:00 UTC)
ASIC Myth Buster
if you don't mind, I will place you on the list.  If the spot becomes available I will PM you!

also, if I could not serve you this go around, I will let you know next time ANtMiner becomes available for the in-stock sale. 

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i would like to purchase one, is too late?
ASIC Myth Buster
BBXX,

If you are here truly to buy the AntMiner, please submit your payment.  I will take care of your unit up to 2 AntMiner as your spots were reserved.

due to the Original Group Buy was canceled by the OP, I have no control of this thread to keep thing and information clean on the 1st page. sorry for the confusions.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org