Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units - page 7. (Read 13556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Throwing a reserve in for 2 in the event a current placeholder fails to pay.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
So everyone piled in but Bitmain didn't confirm this was legit?  I guess reserve 2 units for me then.

No more reserves available, we´re full  Smiley
Please check in 12 hours if interested.

Hi Textplorer

Would you be able to get BitMain to verify this group buy as I am sure most of us would like to proceed with the payment.

Thanks

That would require some skills Tongue  It took ages for bitmain to verify my gb. Hopefully this gb will get verified soon Cheesy Fingers Xed
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
So everyone piled in but Bitmain didn't confirm this was legit?  I guess reserve 2 units for me then.

No more reserves available, we´re full  Smiley

Hi Textplorer

Would you be able to get BitMain to verify this group buy as I am sure most of us would like to proceed with the payment.

Thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
I made the first post and also made a reservation but got post deleted and no reservation on list. Good luck on this one guys.
legendary
Etherscan.io
Now all we need is BitMain to show up, bless this group buy, and get this show on the road !

Yup a confirmation from BitMain would be nice.

Also how would these be shipped, would these be drop shipped directly out of China as per the last 2 auctions?
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
Congrats textplorer! Way to go bitmain! Glad we are not at the mercy of knc or bitfury now..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Now all we need is BitMain to show up, bless this group buy, and get this show on the road !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So everyone piled in but Bitmain didn't confirm this was legit?  I guess reserve 2 units for me then.

No more reserves available, we´re full  Smiley
Activity: 54
So everyone piled in but Bitmain didn't confirm this was legit?  I guess reserve 2 units for me then.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Email and/or Skype are fine with me
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Please reserve 10 units for me.

Thank you.
Activity: 42
Ok, we´re out of units!
Let´s just wait for BitMain now, he should be here as soon as possible to confirm.
In the meantime, you guys should think over what kind of tech support you want from sushi  Smiley

Reserve time limit updated to 36 hours.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Hey guys, please let me know what method of communications do you prefer for the initial tech support to get your miner up and running?

E-mail, Skype or Line smartphone apps for communications would do for you?  The configuration side will be provided via TeamViewer.  If you have account for the Gotomeeting, I'm okay with that, too.

Activity: 816
I'm in for 1 for 24 36 hours.
Activity: 826
°^°
jeez, thats pricy!

but still would take one if i can use Paypal

As stated before in this thread, this group buy is BTC only.
If you want to use banktransfer/etc you have to wait for BitMain to open their webbshop.

BTC need me some days to get together, but... reserve me one
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Two for me, please reserve
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hey !

I'm in for one !

4.25 BTC will be send within 24 hours !

BTC on their way !

Transaction ID : f9057cc3dec033d9cd16d9401551898a509e7bf04ade82ab44661868573028a0-000

Regards
legendary
Etherscan.io
I would be interested in reserving 1 unit. TQ
Activity: 49
Reserve one for me, please.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Please reserve one. Waiting for confirmation from Bitmain.
Pages:
Jump to: