Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units - page 6. (Read 13556 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Remain on the list. Thanks for the support  Sushi.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
if one spot gets available - i will be interested to get in.

on the other hand - besides the bitcoin value rising, and difiiculty going up in a day or so - maybe the price should be a bit revised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Wow, Exchange Rate went up that much!!!  YAY!!!!  I'm getting a bit richer for now...

China is just after Midnight now.  So, I will try to contact them in the morning and see what option we will have.  Also, I will wait for Texplorer as well. 

Let me go check the exchange rate when the last auction was run at 4.75 BTC.
Activity: 336
Sushi,

Thanks for being so helpful for the first two auction on Bitmain ant.

I also appreciate you trying to hold this GB together.

If this GB proceeds I would like to tentatively reserve 2 places. If two become available.

Now I will throw my 2 satoshi in and try to run Bitmains business for them (Sarcasm) no offence to the OP.   With the Jump in BTC and no end in sight I think it would give your Group Buyers more incentive if the price was locked to USD and not BTC.  If BTC goes up another 200 or 300 before this is official, I think most will bail if not paid. Shit *BTC over 1200 on GOX now. 4.25X1200 = 5,100. Last auction was somewhere between 3900 and 4000 I think.

Not trying to flame or say this is a bad Idea, I love my antminer! I would like more but cant do 5,000.00

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Weds is fine with me... It should not be an issue waiting for another 2 days if the delay was communicated upfront. (IN)
Activity: 182
I'm IN
BTC
ASIC Myth Buster
[UPDATED 2013/11/29 13:05:00]

Hi All & Textplorer,

Let's take a breath for now and have a beer for the night, then let's regroup in the morning!

Unexpected Delays are always associated with ASIC and Bitcoin World.  A few days is not that bad.  

I will step up and help you with things that are need to take care of and manage the list.  I'll be off for the next 2 days and I will have some time on my hand  Cheesy

Mean while, let's check with all who hold 30 spots on the Group Buy.  

Any one who wants out, Raise Hand (or PM me) and I will create a temporary list and check with you (Textplorer) when you wake up in the morning and also,  will do my best to contact Bitmain and see if we could keep this group buy alive for either 12/5 or 12/6 or 12/7 shipping date just to be safe.  

This is just to gather interest info and viability of the Group Buy!

According to Bitmain, 30 unites are committed for this Group Buy

Price: 4.25 Bitcoin (same)
Shipping Date from China: as Early as 12/4 but as late as 12/7

(Next Saturday, but could ship early)[/color][/size]
This way, they won't get rushed and they will have enough time to run all the Burn-Test before boxing up the unit![/b]

Please State, Remain on the list or OUT.

To be fair to people who have already signed up, if someone in front of you decided out, your number will just move up and open up the bottom number.  Example #10 wanted out, #11 will take the place of #10 and #30 becomes free open slot.

Payment Address will be announced in 24 hours.

Thank you!

#/Customer/Transaction ID:

01. novymivo - CONFIRMED  [STAY]
02. novymivo - CONFIRMED  [STAY]
03. madpoet - Reserved  [STAY]
04. r7970 - Reserved  [STAY]
05. bones - Reserved  [STAY]
06. JohnC. - Reserved  [STAY]
07. CroverNo01 - Reserved  [STAY]
08. AlexeyK - Reserved  [STAY]
09. Slesh - Reserved  [STAY]
10. peterepeat - Reserved  [STAY]
11. lacle - Reserved  [STAY]
12. ineedit - Reserved  [STAY]
13. Xian01 - Reserved  [STAY]
14. elemental - Reserved  [STAY]
15. mtbitcoin - Reserved  [STAY]
16. VinCeCream - CONFIRMED  [STAY]
17. bbxx - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
18. bbxx - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
19. Xer0 - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
20. davecoin - Reserved  [STAY]
21. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
22. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
23. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
24. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
25. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
26. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
27. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
28. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
29. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]
30. xempew - Reserved  [STAY/OUT]

Lost Child (sorting out what happened to the previous bid...)

1. klondike_bar  - Reserved  [STAY]

Waiting List:

01. sebdude420
02. coinmuse
03. coinmuse
04. dropt
05. dropt
06. bones
07. lubah
08. Ridicuss
09. Ridicuss
10. mikep2012
11. CroverNo01
12. CroverNo01
13. CroverNo01
14. Xian01
15. iluvpcs
16. Raw-H
17. yuancraft
18. reikokuko
19. tmz
20. shade88
Activity: 182
Statement:

BitMain changed our agreement. They could´t deliver the units, as promised, for shipping on Monday, but on Wednesday instead. I offered to lower my 3% fee to 1,5% for faster shipping but they denied and started to accuse me for ruining their business model.

Since they changed the agreement we had, i no longer going to manage this group buy. I have no control over the wallet so all claims for refund should be directed to BitMain. I´ve seen how this forum acts i neither no longer want to participate in the aftermath shitstorm that will come from this group buy.

I just hope everyone gets their funds back and let´s just all remember that i was very clear on that no one should transfer any funds to the wallet before BitMain had given their confirmation (This shit is NOT on me.)

BitMain used me to screw you guys Sad

Take care ppl.
Dont give up .. I can wait to Wednesday shipping .. no problem. All we want so see is Bitmains Yes .. we will send it next week.

i think so too , don't give up

we don't paid yet and can wait for next week
2 days not really matters , in any case next difficulty coming tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I would say let's offer to all who signed up to withdraw if they want to due to the 2 extra days of wait, I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind waiting for a few extra days.

We all have our day jobs. If the schedule could create some problems, I will step up to assist you Texplorer!  Let's make the 1st GB a success  Cheesy

Don't foget my group buy too!!!
* cxboyminer is furious. Sad
ASIC Myth Buster
I would say let's offer to all who signed up to withdraw if they want to due to the 2 extra days of wait, I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind waiting for a few extra days.

We all have our day jobs. If the schedule could create some problems, I will step up to assist you Texplorer!  Let's make the 1st GB a success  Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Statement:

BitMain changed our agreement. They could´t deliver the units, as promised, for shipping on Monday, but on Wednesday instead. I offered to lower my 3% fee to 1,5% for faster shipping but they denied and started to accuse me for ruining their business model.

Since they changed the agreement we had, i no longer going to manage this group buy. I have no control over the wallet so all claims for refund should be directed to BitMain. I´ve seen how this forum acts i neither no longer want to participate in the aftermath shitstorm that will come from this group buy.

I just hope everyone gets their funds back and let´s just all remember that i was very clear on that no one should transfer any funds to the wallet before BitMain had given their confirmation (This shit is NOT on me.)

Take care ppl.
Dont give up .. I can wait to Wednesday shipping .. no problem. All we want so see is Bitmains Yes .. we will send it next week.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
are you serious..?
you spit the dummy because of 48 hrs delay,

welcome to the bitcoin world.
you shouldn't just drop it until you get some feedback from others invested in this gb.

If I were in this I be more upset at you for giving up at the drop of a hat.
Activity: 896
Statement:

Take care ppl.

When did he screw you up? Just now?
Activity: 42
Statement:

Take care ppl.
Activity: 360
if you don't fill your 30 spots -- count me in for 1 - can pay asap
Waiting for BitMain! Hold on people.

If someone decide not to use their reserved spot, it will fall down to the next in line based on replies in the thread.

Does the 36 hours reserve start from the time BitMain validates your group buy?

Cheers

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io

If someone decide not to use their reserved spot, it will fall down to the next in line based on replies in the thread.

Does the 36 hours reserve start from the time BitMain validates your group buy?

Cheers
Activity: 266
transaction ID for (the second unit)

id number :51cf6518290662635af2ec21eedbb50a3bc4ff498635c43cf5fc7efd30669e7e
please confirm
pm send
Activity: 248
snap, i wouldnt mind a cpl more if there were any....         just saying

Pages:
Jump to: