Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units - page 5. (Read 13556 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
What about escrow?
This is driven by 2 guys with new accounts, from november 2013.
Are you crazy enough to put SERIOUS money to wallet address of some newbies?

Please setup agreement with bitman,
Bitman should post their btc address for GB and send fee to newbies after deal.

If not, i can sell my place in line for fast 2h auction starting from 0.0001 btc. Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Im still in - waiting for clarification on whats going on
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Guys & Gals,

Thank you for the support!  This is sure resource burners...  but I will keep it going!

For those of you on the waitlist, please wait for a bit longer to see what others on the Buy List want to do.

I will update  you how the payment will be handled.  Until then, Please DO NOT make any payment for this.  Bitcoin will be the only payment method, but let me verify all the details first. 

If this is the only bump in the road, i'm staying Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If this is the only bump in the road, i'm staying Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Please keep my name on that list also...

many thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
keep me on the list!

-Klondike_Bar
tzm
Activity: 3
I'm in for 1 on the wait list.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
And I'm still in of course !

What a weird mess for some days  Roll Eyes this whole cryptocurrency thing is driving the world so mad !

I'm looking forward to check this new piece of tech ! !

Thanks to everybody for their goodwill !

V.S.
Activity: 56
Put me on the wait for 1 please.
Activity: 63
Put me in the queue for 1 ant S1
Activity: 266
I am staying in group buy .
Activity: 324
Please put me on the wait list, i'd love to buy if someone else wont.
Activity: 448
Stay for now
Activity: 314
:)
Put me in the queue for 1.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Count me in ! A 48 hour delay is hardly worth getting upset over.

Let's keep this party train rolling !
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hi all,

OP gave promise about "Monday shipping" without our commitment. If we have not given any commitment, it means we cannot. Monday shipping has never been our commitment, and that is why we refuse to post under this thread after we read the OP carefully.

We don't stop group buy action, however, there is not any "official" group buy yet. Group buy organizer use their own reputation to organize the event, and the participants in group buy should know what kind of counter party risk is involved. Group buy organizers may get commitment from us, such as products availability, shipping date or price, which we think are very important in decision buying a mining machine. This kind of commitment is point to point, which means we do not guarantee any group buy's success or risk free. We only make sure on our side that no promise is broken. Such commitment should only be publicly verifiable until we post under the group buy.

Commit day is very hard to get, especially in its early stage of product coming to reality. Lots of unexpected problems jump out and eat the whole team's energy and time, but we fight excitingly everyday. When we know we can ship, we tell people we can ship; then people order, and we ship. That's how we do business. We will open pre-order in the near future, after we are 100% sure about the production capacity.

I hope OP refund the people who paid, and we will open a fixed price open auction with large quantity for the community in the near future. We feel sorry that we have not make things more clear so people mistrusted OP. We hope and invite sushi can clean all this mess up, and we transfer the commitment to sushi: after we get enough fund from sushi, we will ship 30 earliest units to where/who he demands, and we commit to ship on next Wednesday. The price is 4.25BTC

This is the PM Textplorer sent to me.

Timing is everything and i needed to act quick so i´ve posted the group buy here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348747.new#new

If there´s anything you don´t think is possible (time of shipping, etc) PLEASE write to me in a PM first so i can handle the thread.

Now i just need you to post a verification in the thread (ex "We confirm") and you can sit back, relax and have the funds (127,5BTC) to your wallet on Friday Smiley

I´ve taled with the manager of the commercial sale and things look good. When can you have 100 S1 ready for shipment and is there any discount when ordering such a large number of units?

Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Ineedit,

Thank you!  I will explore that area and see!  Wish me a good luck!!!
Activity: 252
Sushi,

Thanks for being so helpful for the first two auction on Bitmain ant.
With the Jump in BTC and no end in sight I think it would give your Group Buyers more incentive if the price was locked to USD and not BTC.  If BTC goes up another 200 or 300 before this is official, I think most will bail if not paid. Shit *BTC over 1200 on GOX now. 4.25X1200 = 5,100. Last auction was somewhere between 3900 and 4000 I think.

I am still in but agree with Ridicuss both on your efforts to keep the buy going and that the price because of the Jump in BTC is getting a bit wild, pinning it to a USD value would make life simpler.
Activity: 103
I STAY - still interested in antminer. Thank for helping
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Remain on the list.
Pages:
Jump to: