Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11 - page 2. (Read 35171 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thecryptochat is off? Any news?
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I believe in the DEV and have been holding Hallo for a while

Still holding and very happy

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
look great, I might invest a little bit  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
sorry everyone. i tried 5 times to repair the wallet but it didn't take. i gotta wait in line again for a coder. hopefully soon. coin is not dead though. gonna try to list it on crypto hub as soon as i get some funding and nova should be re-opening soon.

Smiley
Activity: 10
Good morning everyone! I am Brazilian and would like to be part of this community of HALLOWEEN, besides creating a community here in Brazil of this currency, in order to expand it here in my country, please I need to know if the portfolio has daily or monthly gains, must have what value in the wallet currently to have gains, or only mine by the GPU, thank you
Activity: 68
Hi there!

My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 15 days or so. All transactions are "pending" and if I re-load the blockchain (deleting everything but the wallet.dat) those transactions simply disapear... Any idea on what is going on and how to solve it?

https://imgur.com/a/d8CVJ

Thanks in advance,
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
February 22, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
no announcement was made to shoot the price ... is this coin dead? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
February 19, 2018, 10:51:29 PM
been busy with the repairs lol.

trying to hack my way through this crap.

it will be ready when it is ready. since i am not a coder i can't give any time frame.

just keep with it.

Smiley
Activity: 49
February 15, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
Corpse?

apparently yes, the dev does not respond.
    dev often happens here          https://thecryptochat.net/index.php                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
February 14, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Corpse?

apparently yes, the dev does not respond.
Activity: 78
February 13, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
Corpse?
January 07, 2018, 09:23:14 PM
i said soon after the new year, not the day after lol.

i am working on both things as i said i would.

i just have to make sure the security is in place for the forum before launch or it will be the quickest lauch and takedown in history lol.

Smiley
Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 11:43:56 AM
When is the new announcement? Huh Huh
Activity: 3
January 05, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
Update? 

December 29, 2017, 07:17:08 PM
Let me clarify, is the current wallet still working? If I have a some coins on the current wallet, will it be automatically transferred to the new one or I have to resync again so I will not loose them?

yes the current wallet is still working.

if the new wallet can be built around the existing chain then the coins will transfer with no problem.

if the new wallet has to be built from scratch then a 1 to 1 swap would be done.

Smiley
December 18, 2017, 09:51:43 PM
My information forum will be up and running soon after the new year, and the Halloween coin wallet will be repaired until a brand new wallet can be made to my specs.

i am going to consolidate all information into that one place.

stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 61
December 17, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
there are lots of things in the works for this coin.

i am going to launch a site in the next week or 2 that will contain a lot of information.

in the meantime, Nova exchange will be closing in a few months so make sure you keep up with the news reports and move your Hallo out at the appropriate time.

thanks

Dev,

It´s time to make your announcement true.
Launch a site that will contain a lot of information. A.S.A.P. !!!
Or investors will lose trust in you, Dev.

Ok we have holiday time now...But fulfill the announcement until 31th January!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 04:58:39 AM
hy hidden hard cap?
What is minimum target?
Activity: 61
December 01, 2017, 04:56:01 AM
there are lots of things in the works for this coin.

i am going to launch a site in the next week or 2 that will contain a lot of information.

in the meantime, Nova exchange will be closing in a few months so make sure you keep up with the news reports and move your Hallo out at the appropriate time.

thanks

I think this is the perfect hype token for Discothecs, dance halls, carnival parties and carnival shops....
Activity: 19
November 12, 2017, 10:40:47 AM
Looking forward to the updates! time to buy some more coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: