Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 161. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
By the way, does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?

does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?

posting over and over and over again isn't going to help.

The first way is just fine. Either way your account is going to have the same number. If there is an issue it will get ironed out. Unless you put the wrong account number then you will be fine. You can also use your mtgox username
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
By the way, does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?

This morning I used the new MX code and my 2 orders processed fine.  Smiley
Activity: 11

does it make a difference if I put my mtgox account number as M12345678X or just 12345678?
I will spend a ton of time calling your ass out

http://bitinstantscam.com/index.php

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

BitInstant Lawsuit, BitInstant Class Action Lawsuit, BitInstant.com, Where to buy Bitcoins, Charlie Shrem, Yankee, Ursley, BitInstant Scam, http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlieshrem

Send me my coins, and dont charge me a fee!! I want them at market price to... I will be on Linkedin next!!

quit this spam shit. You are talking to people who don't care, because we know that bitinstant reps are working, and if you want to think they aren't then that's fine. Have your own opinions, quit being a dick.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Can we cut the spam please ?

By the way, Bitinstant representatives, why are you lying so much ? I entered all the data needed at that /contact page some days ago and then I received an automated message telling ".. If you have still not received your funds within 24 hours of your transaction time we will escalate this issue for immediate attention. ..". Yet, I see a lot people around here that had their problem solved after depositing their money like 1 or 2 days ago, but my issue has been going for one week now and I know other people that are waiting even longer.

Why are you solving issues in "first to complain louder / first to serve" order ?
Activity: 3
I know things are crazy right now but I tried to deposit into MtGox via a ZipZap bill and I didn't receive any kind of QuoteID or EventID or anything to track it from you guys.  The only thing I have is the ZipZap reference #27832823 or my email.
Activity: 14

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

BitInstant Lawsuit, BitInstant Class Action Lawsuit, BitInstant.com, Where to buy Bitcoins, Charlie Shrem, Yankee, Ursley, BitInstant Scam, http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlieshrem

Send me my coins, and dont charge me a fee!! I want them at market price to... I will be on Linkedin next!!
Activity: 47
Some of you need to take a chill pill and/or grow up. I had my issue resolved. I did it in the following way:

1: I never used threats, foul language, or otherwise taunt the person who is providing the help
2: I kept my posts to a minimum as to let URSAY do his job
3: I was patient. Some issues are more complex than others, it makes sense to get some of the easier issues taken care of so a representative can take more time on the more complex issues
4: Realize Bitcoins are an emerging currency, there are going to be problems.
5: Realize URSAY is a human like the rest of us and if you noticed, he was on one of the support lists.

If you were to act the way you are in a retail store you would be asked to leave the premisis. I am suprised URSAY hasn't asked the mods to reign in some of you crazy kids. Yes, $x00 is a lot of money to most. But most people are starting to get resolutions so please calm down. My issue was resolved in the early hours of the morning and since then I have already made another deposit through bitinstant and it has gone through without a hitch.

Thanks for your post nonames456.  Smiley

My Order went in on April 7th and I still have not had a deposit in my wallet
Activity: 10
URSAY do you see how many people are literally begging for their money?
if you were a real business, you'd stop accepting new deposits and fix your customers MONTH LONG PROBLEMS NOW

but no wait, youre a ponzi scheme and new deposits are your lifeblood, so youre just going to continue accepting new money, take a cut, and feed whatever scraps that are left to whoever yells the most

and now that business hours are done, youre going to go fuck off
tomorrow when you come back, ill still be here
Activity: 10
URSAY do you see how many people are literally begging for their money?
if you were a real business, you'd stop accepting new deposits and fix your customers MONTH LONG PROBLEMS NOW

but no wait, youre a ponzi scheme and new deposits are your lifeblood, so youre just going to continue accepting new money, take a cut, and feed whatever scraps that are left to whoever yells the most

you're a tool
Activity: 14

I would like to organize a Class Action Suit...I am not an attorney, but I think if we get a large enough group together, we could do something.. I would be the first to organize and arrange this...I only was stuck like 30$, but I spent a lot of energy going thru the Dwolla process and then, now, tracking my money down... By the way, Dwolla will not do anything about your coins being stuck...In fact, they acknowledged to me that BitInstant is running what looks like a Ponzi scheme, and they will not do anything about it....I have sent numerous PMs,emails,support lists,yada yada yada, and nothing...I also think they are going to give back large sums first, and let the little sums go on, and hope that noone  goes after them.....My logic here, is that we gather an enormous group, and file..I am one state over, and could make it into NYC if I had to... This way, even if you were ripped off for 10$, everyone gets a piece of the action....PM me, if you would be interested in filling a class action suit... The faster we get on this, the quicker it will be....Also, BitInstant should not be in business right now....If you know you can not provide an accurate, and honest service, then why take peoples' money? I like to focus on whats between the lines...The way they have that automated system setup, is to scam people...If you go to their website, it use to say "Bitcoins within one hour", now it does not....There is no reason that they should be short on money...If you are overwhelmed with business, stop being greedy and shut down....Honestly, BitInstant, Ursay, this is going to get very ugly soon....I predict by next week or so, BitInstant will stop responding to the forums...Watch and learn!

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Some of you need to take a chill pill and/or grow up. I had my issue resolved. I did it in the following way:

1: I never used threats, foul language, or otherwise taunt the person who is providing the help
3: I was patient. Some issues are more complex than others, it makes sense to get some of the easier issues taken care of so a representative can take more time on the more complex issues
5: Realize URSAY is a human like the rest of us and if you noticed, he was on one of the support lists.

If you were to act the way you are in a retail store you would be asked to leave the premisis. I am suprised URSAY hasn't asked the mods to reign in some of you crazy kids. Yes, $x00 is a lot of money to most. But most people are starting to get resolutions so please calm down. My issue was resolved in the early hours of the morning and since then I have already made another deposit through bitinstant and it has gone through without a hitch.

Thanks for your post nonames456.  Smiley
Activity: 13
Now only last weeks transaction of $500 to go and I'm done. The good news is I received todays transaction so apparently they are watching this thread.

Have you not seen me in here the whole time?   Huh

URSAY I have seen you here this whole time yet nobody has taken any time to help me with my issue.  And somehow others are being responded to and helped...

This is starting to feel like the Twilight Zone,  please help sir.
Hey i just sent $293.95 from bitinstant to mtgox and I still haven't received my funds in mtgox yet. Usually, its instantaneous but for some reason, its still not in there yet. Help Please!

Same problem here... since april 4th... =/

For your order status, does it still say loading?
Activity: 55

I was patient 6 months ago. You digging it. Don;t call me a kid. Go ahead, use bitinsant again. Get burned.
Hey i just sent $293.95 from bitinstant to mtgox and I still haven't received my funds in mtgox yet. Usually, its instantaneous but for some reason, its still not in there yet. Help Please!

Same problem here... since april 4th... =/
Jump to: