Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 190. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
URSAY, can you confirm you received a PM from me.
I sent it and its not in my sent box.
I tried again and its still not in there :/
Activity: 40
I hope we have all learned never to use Bitinstant again. Deposits through Bank of America are cheaper and at least you can trust the bank not to be this incompetent. USRAY i appeciate your efforts in fixing my issue but when you tried to insinuate this was not Bitinstants fault i lost my respect for you. Ignoring me would have been a wiser option but either way I'll never use this service again. Thanks to the poster who alerted me to the drop in bitcoin prices. I spent my remaining coins just in time before the price drop registered. Good luck everyone and middle finger to Bitinstant.
Activity: 28
Ursay is a moron.

But what more can you expect from someone working support on a forum? Intelligent people dont have shitty jobs like that.

Please be a little more considerate.

It was not my choice to do any support from this forum.

Hey Ursay,

Did you get my PM today? Just wanted to check my status on the 4/8 list.

By the way you can just fill my order at market price  Wink Wink Wink haha

Just pushed your order thru myself!  Wink

Sent PMs...still waiting for manual push hopefully.

Today?
Activity: 35
Sent PM, URSAY replied 3+ times since then, still no response  Cry
man
Activity: 28
Hello, can you please push my order through?

I still haven't received the bitcoins I bought yesterday.

My order number is 170b9a2e-a38f-4d9e-8746-063a1061a38d

If there's anything else you need, please let me know.

If you are expecting your coins after only 1 day.........you havn't read all of the posts that precede you and for many days before this, my friend!! Huh

I have been waiting since April 4th and today I finally got a response that said, Now....we will "look into it"

That was quite a while ago and now the line has gone dead again!!!!

I think they are waiting for the next poor schmuck to put some money into their slot-machine, so they can tie it up for days....and use it to pay Paul!!

Hey Ursgay......are you on the pot or what?Huh
Activity: 12
URSAY

I know your working your ass off and I appreciate it but I can't afford to keep sitting around just waiting for the bitcoin I purchased to just show up. It honestly feels like I'm being robbed since I placed my order on 4/7 and its now 4/10 and I haven't seen a dime of my money. What I don't understand is how you can get other people's orders processed in minutes (I've had past orders processed in minutes) yet it has taken 3 days this time and I still don't have my bitcoins. I'm am honestly really pissed with your company right now. The market in steadily dropping and I don't have shit for what I paid for. I'm a reasonable and patient person but waiting 3 days for bitcoins that you say I'll get in under an hour is ludacris. All I want is the bitcoin I paid for but now that the market is falling I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. Please just get me my money now before I have to take unreasonable actions. I've emailed, called your phones, posted on this forum, posted on reddit, and PM'd you and all I've gotten is that I'm on the support list for 4/9 and its at level 2 support. That is not enough for me when it involves my hard earned money. In the words of JG Wentworth: IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!! So once again here's my details:

Email address: [email protected]

Order ID: bb22886d-ff71-4d97-a298-3dc2s2948cfa
Quote ID: e0ca1cf3-3811-4603-bcae-0da041725050

ZipZap account number: 793072885
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Ursay is a moron.

But what more can you expect from someone working support on a forum? Intelligent people dont have shitty jobs like that.

Hey Ursay,

Just pushed your order thru myself!  Wink
Activity: 7
Hello, can you please push my order through?

I still haven't received the bitcoins I bought yesterday.

My order number is 170b9a2e-a38f-4d9e-8746-063a1061a38d

If there's anything else you need, please let me know.

Activity: 4
I was supposed to be on the 4/9 list. Still waiting... WHERE IS MY MONEY!?

Quote ID    5808faec-efc6-4fe1-9750-c58647992502
Event ID    f59e2c41-b7fa-4fe5-892d-81aee99cc55b

Quote ID    576ff35e-f326-4a4f-9c13-e396549112cb
Event ID    f4d5739b-94ec-433f-b3ff-67d52571d457

I tried to PM you URSAY but this forum takes 15 minutes to load one page right now I don't think it went through.
Activity: 56
Great, now BTC is on the downswing and the entire reason for me to make this deposit (to get in quick during the upswing) is wasted

I imagine they will magically "fix" the orders now that the correction happened and we will be fucked

I think the next upswing will be just as steady. We're only really screwed if we get out and stay out. Everyone staying in the game now is still on target as an early adopter bonus-ee.  (imho) 

It's still too small of a market to absorb 5000 sells real well. It'll recover because the user base is really expanding and once it's made easy to buy, lookout...          It would be nice to buy some more on the dip at the 50% off sale prices.  Hmmmm???
Activity: 4
I deposited cash 11 days ago, and have seen little to no progress on my order. I contacted support saying what my problem was, and still basically no progress.
I would just like to be helped, this service seems to be very untrustworthy, and I'm considering not using bitinstant again unless this is all turned around.
Activity: 70
I tried to do a Dwolla -> Bitcoin address transaction yesterday.

It was the first time that I attempted to transfer out of Dwolla so Dwolla asked me a bunch of security questions - which I got correct, and Dwolla verified.

BitInstant's status said it tried to verify the Dwolla transfer several times and failed.  I sent an email to BitInstant support but didn't get a response.

Am I safe to assume the transaction won't go through and I can just do it again fresh?
Activity: 22
Hi URSAY I Pm'ed you all my details this morning, and was on the 4/9 list.
You said you manually pushed thru my transaction yesterday, but I havent seen anything.

Here are my details again.
Quote ID    5a8aab4c-f90f-4d36-b267-0c18ee269f07
Event ID    60c7ba18-3c49-4682-9759-ae861509b9cf
MtGox acct: M51156802X
ZipZap acct #:677107476  

I have been pretty patient and I appreciate all your help.
Please let me know if I need to do anything on my end.
Thanks.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Ursay is a moron.

Hey Ursay,

Activity: 8
Please confirm my order is being worked on as per my PM.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Ursay is a moron.

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
Hey all, just posting to say, after 8 days of waiting with no responses, my order was finally resolved!

I'm still not happy with the service I got, but at least they didn't steal my money. Cheesy

Thanks USRAY

better sell those coins, they will be worthless within the hour (crashing like mad)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey all, just posting to say, after 8 days of waiting with no responses, my order was finally resolved!

I'm still not happy with the service I got, but at least they didn't steal my money. Cheesy

Thanks USRAY
Activity: 14
Ursay is a moron.

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
Great, now BTC is on the downswing and the entire reason for me to make this deposit (to get in quick during the upswing) is wasted

I imagine they will magically "fix" the orders now that the correction happened and we will be fucked
Jump to: