Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 192. (Read 495996 times)

man
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

I am being told that I may have access to the new support software management sometime today.  In the meantime I need to keep trying to help.

If you have a current issue open...EVEN IF I HAVE PUT YOU ON A SUPPORT LIST OR OPENED A TICKET FOR YOU...I need your email address so I can try and contact you with any updates or questions.  I simply cannot manage all users issues thru forum PMs and forum posts with the increasing volume and amount of double posts and posts which do not provide me enough info to open a ticket.

WANT HELP?

Send me a PM with your email address AND order ID # or quote ID # so I can open you ticket or attempt to update you on your current status.

Thanks!  Cheesy

Hey Everybody!  This sending of a PM/email is just another SCAM!!! Fraud to delay!!

I sent a PM and got back a stupid idiotic 6 word question that made no sense!!!

I realize it is only an attempt to put me back into the rotation so that my situation can be delayed yet again.

And if I don't reply???  If  just run out of time for today?Huh  Well...they just get to keep my money a little longer!!!

I have been dealing with this since the 4th of April!

YO!

Keep the emails coming via PM!  I am logging them as they come in and if you have a response from level 2 support I am giving you your response!

Don't worry about which list date your on.  I have combined them all at this point!  Customer service WILL get better slowly as we make upgrades to manage the volume!!!

THANKS!  Cheesy

Ive been waiting since Sunday, this is bull shit send me my funds
[email protected]

Same - PM'ed you email and details.

Still waiting.  Cry
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hello
Sent BitInstant 2 orders of 1000 dollars... only received one... on 4/4... no response in attempts to get ahold of them.. indeed.
Activity: 14
This is the last time I'm posting this. Failure to take action = me taking the drive to NYC to file in small claims

Order ID   9eddbd3f-8a69-488e-8fc1-6efdd282048d
Time of order: Mon Apr 8 15:50:41 2013
Close at 15:50:00    : 182.10                  
Weighted price at 15:50: 182.16                     

Bit-not-so-instant finally delivered 2.03748916 BTC, pending confirmation
2.03748916 BTC @ 182.10 = $371.026776036 USD
2.03748916 BTC @ 182.16 = $371.1490253856 USD

$500 @ 182.10/btc = 2.745744096650192 BTC
$500 @ 182.16/btc = 2.74483970136144 BTC

2.745744096650192 – 2.03748916 = 0.708254936650192 BTC
2.74483970136144 – 2.03748916 = 0.70735054136144 BTC

You have shorted me between 0.708254936650192 and 0.70735054136144 BTC

44 hours left

Your order will be resolved.  If you make it to NYC please send me a PM and I'd love to meet you for a beer and discuss BTC and whatever else.  Cheesy
in which decade?
25.5 hours left and counting Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Bitinstant still replies to this topic?

I have an order waiting for processing:

https://www.bitinstant.com/order_status/17784607-c89b-47ed-9042-ea84ec208f00

Everything was paid and confirmed by Zipzap, but until now it wasn't processed. I want to buy more, but I need to be sure I can trust Bitinstant.
It's a great site, but it needs to process orders faster.

Today is recommended to buy lots of bitcoins on bitinstant? Do they really can deal with high volume orders?
Activity: 14
still waiting for a solution
Quote ID a8eb5124-a9f5-4bd2-91fd-b088d51e4d0c
Event ID e4413c13-c926-41c8-bcd2-b12dbb7a9ea4

e-mail: [email protected]
man
I was on the 4/6 list and promised that my account would be pushed through!!!

Why are you "pushing through", manually only certain ones who entered later than me?Huh

I demand you deal with this immediately!!!  I have already sent so many PM's that it sounds like just another scam excuse to forestall everyone.

Here is my info......it shows you took my money and did not issue a coupon......why would this take so long?

Meantime....you have been holding my money and gaining interest on it...... Cry

Order ID    2fd5ca49-dfce-4810-93a9-ea9a6e2e6b9e
Quote ID    cef3aeef-dae7-4ec3-87d6-7ff5d9ed4ab9
Event ID    a88d7f2a-f405-49b5-bb9e-37d1d35d946a
Fees (inclusive)    0.89%%
Amount you paid    $146.66947 USD
Amount you will receive    $145.364111717 USD
Delivery Deadline    Fri Apr 5 00:32:29 2013
Destination exchange    MtGox
Destination account    321043
Order event log
Timestamp    Event ID    Event type
Thu Apr 4 23:32:37 2013   Quote for new transaction
Thu Apr 4 23:32:29 2013   New Order
Thu Apr 4 23:32:25 2013   Gox coupon deposited at BitInstant account
Thu Apr 4 23:32:25 2013   Gox to gox error - Contact support for refund
Activity: 4
I just got my money in my MtGox account, after waiting a day. Thanks URSAY
Activity: 25
Hi Ursay, I appreciate your efforts to solve the best way.

I suggest you post regularly (ex. every 4 hours) a list with the names waiting support and solved status for the ones being solved. I suggest that, because when I see MY name on list and the other being solved I´m not concerned.

What do you think?

Thanks
Activity: 19
YO!

Keep the emails coming via PM!  I am logging them as they come in and if you have a response from level 2 support I am giving you your response!

Don't worry about which list date your on.  I have combined them all at this point!  Customer service WILL get better slowly as we make upgrades to manage the volume!!!

THANKS!  Cheesy

Ive been waiting since Sunday, this is bull shit send me my funds
[email protected]
Activity: 8
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

I am being told that I may have access to the new support software management sometime today.  In the meantime I need to keep trying to help.

If you have a current issue open...EVEN IF I HAVE PUT YOU ON A SUPPORT LIST OR OPENED A TICKET FOR YOU...I need your email address so I can try and contact you with any updates or questions.  I simply cannot manage all users issues thru forum PMs and forum posts with the increasing volume and amount of double posts and posts which do not provide me enough info to open a ticket.

WANT HELP?

Send me a PM with your email address AND order ID # or quote ID # so I can open you ticket or attempt to update you on your current status.

Thanks!  Cheesy

Hi Ursay,

I'm on the 4/8 list with an unresolved issue.

I just sent you a PM with my info again.

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Activity: 8
How many posts do you need to send a PM? I tried sending URSAY a message, but it didn't appear in my outbox

Doesn't appear in the outbox unless you check the option that says "keep a copy in my outbox" or something similar
Activity: 19
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

WANT HELP?

Thanks!  Cheesy

My email is [email protected] i already sent u my order info
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
How many posts do you need to send a PM? I tried sending URSAY a message, but it didn't appear in my outbox

it went through... same thing happened to me
Activity: 6
My problem is on the 4/9 list and unresolved (already PM'd for email)... it should be an easy fix, straight USD-USD transfer from BTC-E coupon to PayPal address... no BTC involved, just whichever PayPal account BitInstant was using to transfer the funds didn't have enough funds in their PayPal account from the looks of the error code.  Not sure why my issue is taking so long, since there shouldn't be any 3rd party issues and no BTC rate conversion issues, it should be just giving me my funds.
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
YO!

THANKS!  Cheesy
Activity: 13
KEEP THE EMAIL ADDRESSES COMING VIA PM!!!  TY!!!  Cheesy

I have also have not gotten my bitcoins after having made a deposit last Sunday.  Numerous emails and calls have gone unanswered and the system here will not allow me to send PMs.  Please help sir.
xqr
Activity: 56
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

WANT HELP?

Thanks!  Cheesy

PM sent with order id, quote id, problem description, historical rate of BTC at the time of transaction, expected amount of BTC to be delivered, email, list date (4/10), and ticket #.

Please confirm receipt of PM.
Jump to: