Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 193. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
URSAY, PM message sent with all my detail.
Thanks for the help!
Activity: 28
Did anyone from the 4/9 list get their problems fixed yet?

Not yet, wallet still empty. I'm waiting patiently and just watching this thread. URSAY is doing what he can and we should really appreciate that someone is going to bat for us even though the workload is immense.
Activity: 14

I'm on the 4/8 list and I still haven't seen anything, I'm just getting ignored now.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

I am being told that I may have access to the new support software management sometime today.  In the meantime I need to keep trying to help.

If you have a current issue open...EVEN IF I HAVE PUT YOU ON A SUPPORT LIST OR OPENED A TICKET FOR YOU...I need your email address so I can try and contact you with any updates or questions.  I simply cannot manage all users issues thru forum PMs and forum posts with the increasing volume and amount of double posts and posts which do not provide me enough info to open a ticket.

WANT HELP?

Send me a PM with your email address AND order ID # or quote ID # so I can open you ticket or attempt to update you on your current status.

Thanks!  Cheesy

I have a suggestion. Stop taking peoples money until everyone gets resolved. It's dishonest at best and thievery at worst. By the time my issue for resolved and i was able to buy my bitcoins the price went up 25%. I appreciate that it was resolved but you can't really expect me to be happy or use this service again can you? It was t least the 2nd day of issues when i made the deposit too so Bitinstant knew of the problem and kept taking money from suckers like me who did not know better. That is poor character. Prepare to lose a lot of customers.

We will always have support issues open.  This is the nature of a tech company.  Not all issues are the fault of BitInstant.  Sometimes it is one of the many companies we deal with that has issues.  Many other times it is user error in using our service.  Either way we are working to process these orders but this takes time.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Smiley

Really? Because 90% of the posts I've seen or people I've talked to, both users and support with companies, say the blame solely lies with bitinstant, and that you have to be the one to resolve my issue, because it is YOUR problem, YOUR fault. Now after 4 days, I've gotten nowhere, you've not only shut off your phone lines, and refused to respond to emails and forum posts. If this isn't shady, then I don't know what is.
Activity: 4
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Hey guys. I ordered $100 ($98.01 after fee) worth of bitcoins on Monday, 2013-04-08 around 9:30 AM EST when bitcoins were around $190 each, to be directly deposited into my bitcoin address 1XrR8VreffvMTvhqf5XgtzjaSGapxmj65. It has been over 2 days and my order is still stuck on "MTGox Order Loading", and I have not received any bitcoins or notification of when I may receive them.

Order ID   8d5ebad7-37ae-4021-b186-6e0bb790c2f3
Quote ID   78efbba4-61c6-4ae7-88aa-703116be122a
Event ID   8bbca828-586e-490a-8315-f49020486e94
The same exact thing is happening to me, except mine were ordered 2013-04-09 around 10am EST.  So 1 day after yours.  Did you get your funds yet?  I went from Dwolla to BTC address.  Customer support is not responding to me.  The online chat feature is an email.  Never using Bitinstant again!!!!  The free market is speaking Bitinstant and you are losing!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
KEEP THE EMAIL ADDRESSES COMING VIA PM!!!  TY!!!  Cheesy
If you are on this list then I have manually pushed your order thru.  You may see results soon.  Your tickets will remain open and they will still be escalated regardless.  Cheesy

iNormalize / fuue83 / chase1420 / archfiendmaster / sandyjg9 / Protagonus / aqrulesms / Cogine / Tyraeil / Droganan / damavox / haggady

I'm still seeing nothing, and still being ignored, wtf?
legendary
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

I am being told that I may have access to the new support software management sometime today.  In the meantime I need to keep trying to help.

If you have a current issue open...EVEN IF I HAVE PUT YOU ON A SUPPORT LIST OR OPENED A TICKET FOR YOU...I need your email address so I can try and contact you with any updates or questions.  I simply cannot manage all users issues thru forum PMs and forum posts with the increasing volume and amount of double posts and posts which do not provide me enough info to open a ticket.

WANT HELP?

Send me a PM with your email address AND order ID # or quote ID # so I can open you ticket or attempt to update you on your current status.

Thanks!  Cheesy

I have a suggestion. Stop taking peoples money until everyone gets resolved. It's dishonest at best and thievery at worst. By the time my issue for resolved and i was able to buy my bitcoins the price went up 25%. I appreciate that it was resolved but you can't really expect me to be happy or use this service again can you? It was t least the 2nd day of issues when i made the deposit too so Bitinstant knew of the problem and kept taking money from suckers like me who did not know better. That is poor character. Prepare to lose a lot of customers.

We will always have support issues open.  This is the nature of a tech company.  Not all issues are the fault of BitInstant.  Sometimes it is one of the many companies we deal with that has issues.  Many other times it is user error in using our service.  Either way we are working to process these orders but this takes time.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Smiley
Activity: 40
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

WANT HELP?

Thanks!  Cheesy

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

WANT HELP?

Thanks!  Cheesy

I already sent you a PM yesterday asking you to open a support ticket with my quote id but didn't get any answer yet.
legendary
*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

WANT HELP?

Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Any update on the "4/10 list?"
Activity: 40
Yeah believe it. They are taking orders they know will be stuck in resolution for weeks or worse maybe never get made right. They get offended when people say their actions are fraudulent but yet they keep processing orders that they know their customers will at best be losing money on as the bitcoin price increases and worse get ripped off completely. No bad feelings toward USRAY as he/she is doing the very best they can but the powers that be at Bitinstant can suck it. I'll find another way to get my coins.
Hi guys!

Can you help me with the following orders:

Order id: 856bee2f-4128-4ee2-bd7c-56309aa310b6
    or quote id: ecaf06c7-5a32-4bf6-8693-0c8e35c48d5c

and Order id: 37617a56-2ef0-4bd6-920c-c21978fdf4e0
    or quote id: bd6f2a6f-9b52-47fc-b589-0caf1020a8e5

Both have been confirmed by ZipZap but not yet processed by your system.

Thanks.
Activity: 2
Hey guys. I ordered $100 ($98.01 after fee) worth of bitcoins on Monday, 2013-04-08 around 9:30 AM EST when bitcoins were around $190 each, to be directly deposited into my bitcoin address 1XrR8VreffvMTvhqf5XgtzjaSGapxmj65. It has been over 2 days and my order is still stuck on "MTGox Order Loading", and I have not received any bitcoins or notification of when I may receive them.

Order ID   8d5ebad7-37ae-4021-b186-6e0bb790c2f3
Quote ID   78efbba4-61c6-4ae7-88aa-703116be122a
Event ID   8bbca828-586e-490a-8315-f49020486e94
Activity: 8
Honestly i can not believe bitinstant is still taking orders when they can't even get ones from days ago solved.

Seriously. The backlog is increasing, they have one dude working on it and they're still taking orders? Idiotic.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Honestly i can not believe bitinstant is still taking orders when they can't even get ones from days ago solved.

+1
Good morning, URSAY, good luck today!
Jump to: