Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 229. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I saw users posting earlier asking if anyone had received their coins or cash...  

I RECEIVED MY DEPOSIT TO PAYPAL THAT I WAS WAITING FOR.

I CAN CONFIRM I JUST RECEIVED MY FUNDS!

Took some time, but they did finally come through.

URSAY: I was on the 4/7 list.  You can mark me as resolved.
Thank you.
Activity: 6
Ursay,

I'm already on the list but I managed to get my order ID.
19452321-a648-4ada-8500-0fef7a9ac157

Stuck on the mt.gox loading phase.

If I went ahead and did another cash deposit whats the chances of it failing? 50/50 5% rough estimate is fine.

Thanks for the support,
iNormalize
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Anyone that used zipzap and gave me their zipzap #s...

I am about to resend your orders thru manually.  I find this can resolve the issue in some cases.  However, not all cases are resolved in this way and I will need to forward zipzap issue with further problems up the chain.  I will post a list of people that have been pushed thru manually in a moment.

My zip zap payment:

Amount to Pay: $203.95
Account Number: 559081534

Transfer confirmation

OrderID: 465a70f6-7416-4ab8-a60b-ed1b2215c86e
 EventID: ccb6a4cc-faf5-4ac2-933e-a916cd14592d
 DestAccount: (withheld)
 QuoteID: e27d1b2a-5c80-425d-a042-d49e9a41b6b5
 User: SYSTEM
 DestExchange: coinapult
 eventtype: Order executed
 EventSentAt: 1365441817.58
 APIResponse: {'Transaction_id': u'5162fca13fa78d7e63353e19'}
 FundsSent: $192.02 USD

I got the $0 receipt from Coinapult.
Activity: 11

I am about to resend your orders thru manually.  I find this can resolve the issue in some cases.  However, not all cases are resolved in this way and I will need to forward zipzap issue with further problems up the chain.  I will post a list of people that have been pushed thru manually in a moment.

I don't know if you saw my last post, but I am very unhappy.
842767311 ZipZap.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
any luck on mine? went through zip zap

Quote ID    c5c31bbb-478e-4c5c-865f-cc98cfb6786b
Event ID    00443194-f318-4463-a95c-a0b27644605b
account #: 858617483
amount: 403.95

says "order completed" but payment was never recieved

edit: just wanted to say thanks for working hard to fix this!
Activity: 28
URSAY,

I am on the support list for 4/7. Any info, tomorrow will be one week since my order. Thanks again for all your assistance.
legendary
This your mtgox code. Go into mtgox, go into funding, and add a new code. Paste this code into your account and you will receive your funds ( I believe it is immediate.) DO NOT SHARE THIS NUMBER WITH ANYONE ELSE, OR THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I do not know if they are able to do anything once it is taken (ursay, could you comment on this?).

In most cases we can reverse redeemed GOX codes that do not belong to the correct user.  Obviously it just takes some time as we need to speak with GOX to reverse anything and then issue and new code.  Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
This is regarding order 465a70f6-7416-4ab8-a60b-ed1b2215c86e

This is my first time using BitInstant and Coin to mail.

I used MoneyGram to wire in 203 bucks.

I received the confirmation email from ZipZap and then from you guys saying you transferred ~$192 to coinapult.

I received the coinapult email and it said I had $0

I'm panicking and I really needed the bitcoin hours ago.

Where did my funds go?

Your funds are safe.  Can you offer me some order info so I can look up your issue?  Thanks!  Cheesy

Hi Ursay--
Thanks for the reply.  I am panicking a little as this is my first time.  Sorry for all the blowup you're on the receiving end of due to the media explosion on BitCoin.  I sent you a private message with all the info you should need... I wasn't super comfortable with posting my email addy and such on the open forum.

Thanks!
legendary
PLEASE READ.

Just went thru a lot of today's issues and I have questions for quite a few users...

synergy7 / DoctorFluff / BitcoinApprentice / fortus / rsglenn / aDarkKnight / embryonic / fwf / noodlemctwoodle / jwest411 / man

You all have existing GOX coupons.  Have you tried redeeming them?  What was the result?

rm187 / jasnlcas

I need ANY info from you to lookup your order

bvwuis2c / Cogine / awdroket / diesel2946

Resolved?
OrderID: c8c60b51-f647-4517-90de-b9eacdcaff92
I received an email saying my funds were deposited into my mt.gox account, but when I log-in, the funds are missing. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I entered M64304837X (MtGox merchant ID) as my account number instead of 304837 (MtGox account number) on BitInstant
Thanks
Still waiting on this order
Thanks

I am not associated with bitinstant in anyway, but I was reading through here and noticed your issue, so I thought I would help.

In the email, it says that they automatically add the funds, but for whatever reason they DO NOT automatically get added to your account.  In the email, there is a slew of information. At the bottom somewhere there is a APIResponse number. This your mtgox code. Go into mtgox, go into funding, and add a new code. Paste this code into your account and you will receive your funds ( I believe it is immediate.) DO NOT SHARE THIS NUMBER WITH ANYONE ELSE, OR THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I do not know if they are able to do anything once it is taken (ursay, could you comment on this?).

Hope this helps!
Activity: 14
URSAY / Charlie,

Thank you both for the quick turnaround on my issue. I just received my coins but they were not at the market value when i originally processed my order. I was given 2.487 coins. The price at the time of purchase was ~$156.00. In total i should have received 3.07 coins. Please open a ticket requesting the missing 0.583.

Quote ID   88e24363-b1ae-401e-a24a-4d6d94e8d37a
Event ID   d3512565-7fc8-4d39-aa12-ad9d0c20a555

zipzap accnt # 356314062
Activity: 6
If i was just depositing money into mt gox to then later bid on and buy btc then am i getting a btc coupon for the amount of money i deposited against the price of btc at that time?
fwf
Activity: 8
I just got a reply to an e-mail I sent to Charlie yesterday regarding a transaction that didn't go through. He sent me a new MtGox coupon code, but it was only for the original amount ($95) which was the price of 1 BTC back on March 28, the date of the original transaction. I've sent him an e-mail requesting the difference.

URSAY - I guess you can take me off the 4/8 list.

Thanks Charlie/Yankee and URSAY
Activity: 1
It's been over 24hours since ZipZap sent confirmation, but I haven't received the funds to my MtGox account.

Anyway to get support if I don't have the Order ID? I have all the information from the ZipZap transaction.

ZipZap Account: 785663675
Activity: 11
I finally received my bitcoins, or so I thought.
I did not receive them at the rate at which I purchased them at the time, AND I didn't get all of them.
I can't believe Bitinstant still expects me to pay for the 'service' which they provided.

d0d8ea70-dffb-44c1-bed6-b3c4596bebcf is my quote ID

Activity: 19
URSAY, I haven't heard anything and my funds are not in my paypal account.  I was on  your 4/7 list.  About 10 minutes ago, I sent you a PM.  Can you check it and respond please?  Thank you.
Activity: 21
Thank you very much Yankee for clearing everything up.
Activity: 12
URSAY I'm on the 4/7 list and just asking again because my posts apparently are getting buried in all of this. All I am doing is a simple mtgox USD coupon to PayPal via BitInstant. The coupon code has already been redeemed by BitInstant and all I'm waiting on is my money to be deposited into my PP account. Is there ANY info about this at all yet? I mean BitInstant should have the money considering all the bitcoin purchases since my PP deposit request. I've done many transactions with BitInstant and this is the first time I've run into any problems.
Jump to: