Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 300. (Read 495996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I made a purchase through bitinstant on Monday but only got partial funds. Tried to contact support through the website a few times, but it's been extremely difficult to get a response.

When I placed the order the exchange rate was at just about $103. Paid with Dwolla, who approved the transaction, but at the end of the bitinstant transfer log there was a MTGox communication error message. Contacted support and was told that the bitinstance account balance at MTGox was temporarely low, and that the transfer would go through when the issue was resolved. I waited 24 hours and contacted support again, at which point I was told that the the transfer would be initiated manually (last message in the order status now says "Manual transfer created"). Sounded like everything was well until the funds showed up in my wallet. It looks like the transfer was done at the exchange rate when the manual transfer was initiated. That means I ended up getting 0.1 less BTC than what I had paid for. Contacted suport again about 24 hours ago, but never got a response.

Do you have an order ID #?
legendary
What does "Failed to create new order" mean on my order after it says "order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange"? I'm confident if I give it some time my money will arrive but Im curious.

I'm am still learning the ropes at BitInstant so currently I can't fully explain your situation myself.  However, if you want me to submit a support ticket for you I would be happy to do so!  Just let me know your order ID # and details.  Thanks!

-BitInstant Support
legendary
Hello there, I made a transfer yesterday afternoon, confirmed by ZipZap and BitInstant, but the API response looked odd and I have yet to receive my funds.

Here is my orderID,
OrderID: dbc72b68-57a3-4032-bc3f-1ccb19d961ab

And here is the strange error message.
APIResponse: {"error": {"amount": ["You have only $16.48 available. Check your account balance for details."]}}

Thanks for the help!

Support ticket submitted.  Thanks for your patience.  Smiley

-BitInstant Support
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Yeah, that's the only disappointing thing. At the volume I'm buying I'm losing about 100 bucks.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I made a purchase through bitinstant on Monday but only got partial funds. Tried to contact support through the website a few times, but it's been extremely difficult to get a response.

When I placed the order the exchange rate was at just about $103. Paid with Dwolla, who approved the transaction, but at the end of the bitinstant transfer log there was a MTGox communication error message. Contacted support and was told that the bitinstance account balance at MTGox was temporarely low, and that the transfer would go through when the issue was resolved. I waited 24 hours and contacted support again, at which point I was told that the the transfer would be initiated manually (last message in the order status now says "Manual transfer created"). Sounded like everything was well until the funds showed up in my wallet. It looks like the transfer was done at the exchange rate when the manual transfer was initiated. That means I ended up getting 0.1 less BTC than what I had paid for. Contacted suport again about 24 hours ago, but never got a response.
Activity: 3
What does "Failed to create new order" mean on my order after it says "order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange"? I'm confident if I give it some time my money will arrive but Im curious.
Activity: 28
Activity: 1
Hello there, I made a transfer yesterday afternoon, confirmed by ZipZap and BitInstant, but the API response looked odd and I have yet to receive my funds.

Here is my orderID,
OrderID: dbc72b68-57a3-4032-bc3f-1ccb19d961ab

And here is the strange error message.
APIResponse: {"error": {"amount": ["You have only $16.48 available. Check your account balance for details."]}}

Thanks for the help!
legendary
URSAY

Please do you have any news about my case ?
Im worried now ... Because I made the deposit on Saturday and still now money on my mtgox account .
Dont forget about me lol
I know you have alot people to take care
Thank you

Your still in my list!  Working on it.  Thanks!
URSAY

Please do you have any news about my case ?
Im worried now ... Because I made the deposit on Saturday and still now money on my mtgox account .
Dont forget about me lol
I know you have alot people to take care
Thank you
legendary
Hi URSAY,

The money is still not in my mtgox account.

thanks,
noname

Resubmitted your ticket!
Activity: 36
For a long time to come, the world will remember the Cypriot financial crisis of 2013.

....but for a few of us, we can hold the distinction of being a part of the Bininstant Bank Run of 2013.

Oh the irony..
legendary
Hey everyone,

I was very recently hired to help with customer support at BitInstant.  Order volume is increasing so fast and we are working very hard to keep up.  We are also reevaluating our support procedures and hope to improve your experience and expectations with more man power and improved infrastructure.  I'm hoping to offer more concrete turnaround times in the very near future.

Please bear with us and again, thanks for your patience as we work to improve your experience.

-BitInstant Support
Hi URSAY,

The money is still not in my mtgox account.

thanks,
noname
legendary
Haha.  No worries.  All I want to do is give you guys your percentage and buy my coins.  So should I be looking on here or in my email for a response?

Your ticket has been escalated.  Yes, you can check back here for a message on post.  Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 36
"thanks again for your patience."

Don't thank me for something I haven't given you. What's the word on my cash dude? When will our funds be released back to us?

Haha.  No worries.  All I want to do is give you guys your percentage and buy my coins.  So should I be looking on here or in my email for a response?
legendary
So the thing that says Order ID isn't an order ID number??

My mistake!  I will get a ticket in for you right away!  Thanks again.  Smiley
So the thing that says Order ID isn't an order ID number??
legendary
Just trying to get some help here.  I ordered from Bitinstant and used Moneygram with WalMart.  I stupidly put in my account #/Merchant ID instead of my username.  After a couple days, Bitinstant support got back to me with a coupon to redeem my funds and it had already been used.  One of the administrators from MtGox (I'm assuming) replied to BitInstant and CC'd me saying that the coupon had in fact been redeemed by BitInstant.  I just want to buy some bitcoins.  Please help...

OrderID: 6097bb72-6bd7-4383-803e-a65626bb9b47
EventID: e4a0c0f2-ad07-4fde-a81f-71cb0652e362

No order ID #?  Thanks!  Smiley
Jump to: