Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 301. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The emails were in reverse order with the earliest email on the bottom.

Yes, that is correct.  You have to retrieve funds from them.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Mark Landon Measells <[email protected]> wrote:
So you're saying Bitinstant redeemed MY coupon?  I'm confused.  I just want to buy some bit coins.  Why is this so hard?

On Apr 2, 2013, at 10:40 PM, Nat - <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

It has been redeemed by Bitinstant as previously stated.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Mark Landon Measells <[email protected]> wrote:
This is not correct.  If this were redeemed I would have a positive balance in my MtGox wallet, correct?  I've tried redeeming the code multiple times and nothing has gone through.

On Apr 2, 2013, at 10:27 PM, Nat - <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

It has been redeemed by you, Bitinstant.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Rachel <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Nat,

Could you please check the validity of the Mt.Gox coupon code below? The customer says it is not valid/already used. I've cc'd the custome rin case you need any additional information.

Coupon code: MTGOX-USD-M9723-(edited for safety)

Thanks,

Rachel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2013-04-02 16:30:18
Subject: Still waiting to hear back from someone. The code I was given w...

Still waiting to hear back from someone. The code I was given was NOT correct. It says code is invalid or already used. Please help me fix this problem. I'm the first of my friends to use Bitinstant and they are waiting to buy bitcoins through your service if it goes well. At this point it's starting to seem shady. I just need the code to redeem my money. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Hello,
  First time user of bitinstant, and so far not such a great experience.  I paid with moneygram and got my confirmation from zipzap before i got home from walmart.  Bitinstant site has said 'loading' under my order for the past few hours.  I have not recieved any email from bitinstant.  My bitcoin account is still empty.  The 'active' irc channel seems pretty slow and inactive, and the 'live' support seems pretty dead.  

Quote ID    43b99285-8c28-4235-867c-bb4ec8996875
Event ID    6750748d-ebb4-430d-b14d-34df1ab6fe4b

Any chance you also have an order ID #?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just want to say I'm glad to see bitInstant support posting in this thread. To us users looking from the outside it is encouraging as it is a sign that something is happening.
legendary
the chief / usb8000 / rachelfaith / maricurial...

I've submitted tickets for your issues and I hope to have more info for you shortly.  Thanks for getting me all your info!  Cheesy

-BitInstant Support

Appreciate it. I'm gonna be a gentleman about this for the moment.

We are working very hard right now to improve support while keeping up with the ever increasing orders so thanks again for your patience.
legendary
Hey Anyone...

Did you see my solicitation Huh #2174

Until now I did not receive any attention...  Sad

Check about 19 posts above this and you'll see that I am working on your issue.  Sorry if I didn't message you personally!  Thanks.  Cheesy
legendary
Hey URSAY

I see you have submitted a ticket for me. Is there any info you need from me? Do you have any update as to what the problem is or when it may be resolved?

Thank you...

Don't need anything else from you as of now...but I will let you know!

As we get deeper into your issue today I should have more of an idea about when we will see a resolution.

Thanks again for your patience!  Smiley
Activity: 6
Hi BitInstant
What is the average turn around time for paying money and the bitcoins appearing in a working online wallet ?
Is it hours? Days?
After how much time should I start contacting support?

I'm not BitInstant support, but my first few transactions were extremely quick (less than an hour from cash sent to being active funds in my BitStamp account).

However, this week I have had a huge holdup and lost out badly on not being able to buy coins before they skyrocketed. I would contact support now.
Activity: 22
Hi BitInstant
What is the average turn around time for paying money and the bitcoins appearing in a working online wallet ?
Is it hours? Days?
After how much time should I start contacting support?
Activity: 28
Hello,
  First time user of bitinstant, and so far not such a great experience.  I paid with moneygram and got my confirmation from zipzap before i got home from walmart.  Bitinstant site has said 'loading' under my order for the past few hours.  I have not recieved any email from bitinstant.  My bitcoin account is still empty.  The 'active' irc channel seems pretty slow and inactive, and the 'live' support seems pretty dead.  

I am having the exact same experience except I have been waiting since yesterday. Whats really strange is if you call the number listed under contact us on their website you get a recording saying you have reached a pinger number and then it tells you that all it can do is hang up so you should hang up first. Not even a voice mail box to leave a message. URSAY has informed me that he has put in a formal ticket, which doesn't really tell me anything, and I haven't been able to get another response. Let me know if you get anywhere...
Activity: 25
Ok, thanks for the help, I check back again in a few a few hours.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just trying to get some help here.  I ordered from Bitinstant and used Moneygram with WalMart.  I stupidly put in my account #/Merchant ID instead of my username.  After a couple days, Bitinstant support got back to me with a coupon to redeem my funds and it had already been used.  One of the administrators from MtGox (I'm assuming) replied to BitInstant and CC'd me saying that the coupon had in fact been redeemed by BitInstant.  I just want to buy some bitcoins.  Please help...

OrderID: 6097bb72-6bd7-4383-803e-a65626bb9b47
EventID: e4a0c0f2-ad07-4fde-a81f-71cb0652e362
Activity: 14
Hello,

Activity: 36

I've submitted tickets for your issues and I hope to have more info for you shortly.  Thanks for getting me all your info!  Cheesy

-BitInstant Support

Appreciate it. I'm gonna be a gentleman about this for the moment.
Activity: 9
Hey Anyone...

Did you see my solicitation Huh #2174

Until now I did not receive any attention...  Sad
Activity: 28
Hey URSAY

I see you have submitted a ticket for me. Is there any info you need from me? Do you have any update as to what the problem is or when it may be resolved?

Thank you...
Activity: 7
I could only figure out how to post by using the "Quote" button. God, I'm such a newb... would someone mind telling me how to properly post?
legendary
URSAY, any news about the ticket from my order?
Let me know, thanks!

No updates yet.  But I can assure you that we are working on it!  Smiley
Activity: 25
URSAY, any news about the ticket from my order?
Let me know, thanks!
legendary

-BitInstant Support
legendary
xqr & mercurial,

I have submitted tickets for your issues and we are working on a resolution.  Thanks for your patience!  Cheesy

-BitInstant Support
Jump to: