Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 338. (Read 495998 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Me too.  Rachel responded and processed the big Dwolla to Mt. Gox transaction.  I suspect these folks are ethical, but possibly overwhelmed with all the demand.  Folks, it's free market at its finest.
Activity: 4
Got a response from rachel hopefully we will all get our coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hey All,

We are having some issues today, the past 4 hours many orders are failing.

No need to post your Order info here yet, we will start processing the orders again overnight.

If in the morning, your order is not filled, let me know your order info.

As usual:

- We refund all fees if we miss the deadline
- We always honor the BTC price at time of purchase.

Thanks

Charlie

Going on 10 days no response for me. Definitely the last time i'll be using this service.

Hmm? I just re-emailed you again! PM me your Order info.

Hmmm, Is BitInstant staff on vacation?  Looks like there have been no replies here for a few days (highly unusual) and also no refilling of reserves (also highly unusual).

Most people here have been replied to via PM. We had both BTCe and Bitstamp most of the day, now both are out and should be filled overnight.

(Reserved)

I am getting fed up with this.I bought 200 $ worth of BTC and have been robbed.I know how to use this system.I purchased the BTC through moneygram and zipzap and have never used any other way so i know this is not some newb  mistake..No confirmation and NOOO BTC..!!!I waited a few days and now im shit out of luck. Huh I am not rich so i need my coins.I can even get ahold of anyone in support.I have PM.,ed people on these forums and to no avail!  Thanks bitinstant ..(SARCASM.) Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

ps this really sucks i thought you guys where pros..I really liked it before this happened .

Dude, you sent me like 4 PM's and posted here twice. I already responded to you, everyone else is having the same issue. Your money is not lost, dont worry.
Still waiting, month and a half later.
Activity: 26
I see where btc-e.com is now availbale again. I just checked their reserves on btc-e.com and its:

BitInstant: 48641 USD

I would recommend going MoneyGram - btc-e.com since it appears they have reserves available once again.
Activity: 22
Please does anyone have a solution?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
I have the same issue as others, bitinstant cash deposit yesterday to address, have not received my coins yet.  "Technical delays" e-mail response and that it would be manually done, almost 24 hours later still nothing.
Activity: 22
I need help I paid through bitinstant last night and still haven't recieves money to my wallet. It usually only take ten minutes! What's wrong?
Theyve gotta recoup loses, so im sure they will continue business as best they can. Theres a lot of money in their business, too much to just run off with a few 10k..
Activity: 14
I have some advice that will help out everyone who wants to avoid issues with Bitinstant.

Don't give these ass clowns your money. WTF are you people thinking? They've been unreliable as shit for months and now they admit they were hacked and lost thousands of dollars. Why the fuck would anyone give these amateurs their money?

Well, you see, they are clearly legit because they are still processing orders. I'm watching Yankee post in other threads seconds ago, processing peoples orders. If they got hacked, I'm sure they've made it right to their customers.

For them to still be around after those hard times shows their integrity.
Activity: 51
I have some advice that will help out everyone who wants to avoid issues with Bitinstant.

Don't give these ass clowns your money. WTF are you people thinking? They've been unreliable as shit for months and now they admit they were hacked and lost thousands of dollars. Why the fuck would anyone give these amateurs their money?
Activity: 18
Hey Yankee,

I tried to send a message to your personally but I didn't get a confirmation that it went through.

Anyway, I have a ticket open for Order 8b50e767-12b0-438f-a176-7dfc23ecb189 but I haven't received an update. It was apparently sent to tech support for them to manually push the coins to my account. Can you please help?

Thank you
Activity: 14
Bitinstant, You there good buddy?
Activity: 308
Jack of oh so many trades.
Hello,

I too tried to make a bitinstant transfer over a week ago to Paypal from Mt. Gox. I received a confirmation saying they received my BTC and it would require manual intervention.

3 days later I finally sent a support request and got an automatic response saying I should contact support. The e-mail address listed was different than the first one I sent the message to, so I sent a new message to the new address... and got the exact same message again, telling me to contact support, only this time the name signed at the bottom was different.

Is there any possibility of getting some help?
Activity: 4
I'm having problems as well. Sent over 1500 dollars through zipzap > bitcoin address with three different transactions of 500.00. initially only one of them came through, and i woke up this morning and another 500 was in my blockchain; however i am still missing the last 500. bitinstant support has failed to respond since last night, so i have no way to check the status of the last 500 dollars. I really hope they respond soon.
Ive done good transactions aswell, and Ive never called them crooks. Just common sense tells me that if theyve been down all weekend, due to being hacked, and still have outstanding orders, it may be best to wait until you see a few people making successful transactions before throwing 100s of orders at them. Im in the same boat myself, waiting on a refund from zipzap. Once I receive it, and I know ppl are receiving transactions I may place an order.. until then, Im not going to risk anymore $
Activity: 2
bitinstant did well for a dozen flawless transactions...just because they went down for maintenance doesn't mean they're crooks. not sure what's going on now but i'm sincerely hoping that bitinstant/zipzap makes this right.
I dont know why you people havent learned your lesson. I recommended as soon as their site went back online to wait and ensure ppls orders were going thru..
Activity: 2
hello, i'm having problems with by bitinstant/moneygram transaction. i went to bitinstant, printed out the form for a cash deposit at a local walmart and everything seemed to go smoothly until the funds never showed up in my instawallet. it's coming up on 24 hours and i was under the impression i would have my bitcoin within 2. bitinstant customer service so far hasn't responded. help?
Jump to: