Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 43. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Gareth my # is 9071 the 10089 was an old case
Sorry, thats my zipzap number, order number was 874888647‏
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Gareth, My case number is 10089 but in my email it never mentioned about being in queue? My order through zip zap shows paid

If ZipZap shows your order as paid then it'll be handled soon as support are now running through all orders marked as paid by ZipZap.
Please tell me that Case #: 9029

is goin through now  Smiley

i can push my bookie off for a few more hours if so ....

All orders caught in the backlog are being handled now, from your support ticket I can see one of your orders already executed and the other is in position 135 in the dump of orders
hope mine gets pushed soon!!!

10746 is original but having email problems.

#11381 is the updated one!

Could you please check my order for me, ticket # 5212? I paid on 6-11-2013 around 3pm EST.
Thanks
Gareth, My case number is 9071 but in my email it never mentioned about being in queue? My order through zip zap shows paid
congrats shampayne  Smiley

I just want to thank Gareth who just helped manually push my order through, without any fees. I appreciate your time.
Please tell me that Case #: 9029

is goin through now  Smiley

i can push my bookie off for a few more hours if so ....
Gareth you never verified if I am in the queue. And, if available, how far into the queue I am?

With a simple linear dump of all orders you're on line 543, but support are working through only the orders that have not already executed so in practice you're probably much more towards the top of the queue by an indeterminate amount.
Some good news and a brief update for everyone:

We have 2106 orders in the affected period, of which 568 are still not executed, 949 ARE executed and 589 where the customer never paid at the deposit location (based on data from ZipZap)

The 568 not executed are now being worked through by our support team, if you have an outstanding cash deposit please check the status here:
https://www.cashpayment.com/Public/CheckMyPayment

If that shows your order as paid then you only have to wait a little longer for our support team to catch up and manually process it, if it shows as pending then you will need to get in touch with ZipZap with proof of your deposit. Unfortunately there is little we can do if ZipZap shows the payment as pending incorrectly.

Again, orders placed recently have not suffered from these issues and if your order was placed today and has failed it's likely due to a different unrelated cause - for any order that's failed please open a support ticket and provide as much detail as possible, we have quite a few tickets without any information on the order at all and are unable to help as efficiently in those cases.

Gareth, my problem was using Dwolla on Tuesday. The Dwolla checkout failed yet you guys received my money in your Dwolla account. I emailed support Tuesday and have not yet heard back. I'm happy to hear there is progress with ZipZap, but what about people with Dwolla transaction problems?

Your order just executed
Gareth you never verified if I am in the queue. And, if available, how far into the queue I am?
I see no new information that we weren't already aware of.  The smoke and mirrors don't work on me!  We already knew our orders were "Paid" Duh! So did ZipZap and so did BitInstant.  "Wait just a little bit longer" for real people how is this anything new than what we already knew?  The only thing that was knew in that entire paragraph was the amount of effected, that we are to take their word on...which I might remind all of you in the last few days hasn't amounted to much!  I'd love to see some real information, and authentic answers to our questions.

ETA even a guess?

Why did you leave the site terminal open even 12hrs into knowing that "No" one was receiving anything from their purchases with ZipZap?

Why was no warning put up to prevent more customers from hitting this huge sink hole, compounded with the removal of the only warning the customers had Q&A?

Those are real questions, that need real answers.  Not telling the same ole excuses just in a different form.

The new information is that they have begun manually executing the transactions. Or that is what I took from it.
I see no new information that we weren't already aware of.  The smoke and mirrors don't work on me!  We already knew our orders were "Paid" Duh! So did ZipZap and so did BitInstant.  "Wait just a little bit longer" for real people how is this anything new than what we already knew?  The only thing that was knew in that entire paragraph was the amount of effected, that we are to take their word on...which I might remind all of you in the last few days hasn't amounted to much!  I'd love to see some real information, and authentic answers to our questions.

ETA even a guess?

Why did you leave the site terminal open even 12hrs into knowing that "No" one was receiving anything from their purchases with ZipZap?

Why was no warning put up to prevent more customers from hitting this huge sink hole, compounded with the removal of the only warning the customers had Q&A?

Those are real questions, that need real answers.  Not telling the same ole excuses just in a different form.

The new information is this:
We've resolved the issue that was preventing us from executing the backlogged orders and support are now running through them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
When did you guys place your orders? I placed mine June 11 at 2pm EST.

Around the same time, more like 3pm EST for me on tuesday

June 12, 6:22pm EST
J98
Activity: 12
When did you guys place your orders? I placed mine June 11 at 2pm EST.

Around the same time, more like 3pm EST for me on tuesday

We have 2106 orders in the affected period, of which 568 are still not executed, 949 ARE executed and 589 where the customer never paid at the deposit location (based on data from ZipZap)

The 568 not executed are now being worked through by our support team, if you have an outstanding cash deposit please check the status here:

If that shows your order as paid then you only have to wait a little longer for our support team to catch up and manually process it, if it shows as pending then you will need to get in touch with ZipZap with proof of your deposit. Unfortunately there is little we can do if ZipZap shows the payment as pending incorrectly.

Again, orders placed recently have not suffered from these issues and if your order was placed today and has failed it's likely due to a different unrelated cause - for any order that's failed please open a support ticket and provide as much detail as possible, we have quite a few tickets without any information on the order at all and are unable to help as efficiently in those cases.

Gareth, my problem was using Dwolla on Tuesday. The Dwolla checkout failed yet you guys received my money in your Dwolla account. I emailed support Tuesday and have not yet heard back. I'm happy to hear there is progress with ZipZap, but what about people with Dwolla transaction problems?

PM me your QuoteID and i'll check into it.

PM sent. Thank you Gareth
Activity: 28

ETA even a guess?

PM me your QuoteID and i'll check into it.
Pages:
Jump to: