Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 41. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
and his back!!!

There still hope!!
LOL

Welcome back  Tongue

is there any way that you can verify me?

for some reason or another the bitinstant website says  it cant verify  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Yeah how do you guys know your ticket numbers? I emailed there support and I have a "case number". Is that the same thing?

yea thats what I have. Case number 9071
Yeah how do you guys know your ticket numbers? I emailed there support and I have a "case number". Is that the same thing?
Because their a shit, joke of a company that has no concept of customer service, and I highly doubt would have the work ethic to work through the night to fix their issue. Gareth is offline, their tech ursay is offline, and there hasn't been any response on their facebook or twitter.
Activity: 28
How the hell do you 'shut it down for night' when you have HUNDREDS of customers waiting on THOUSANDS of dollars?
easy, you stuff your matress with their money! ohhh! hear what he says?
I never even got a ticket no. im about to set up a macro email every 2 seconds to be sure they get my message.
How the hell do you 'shut it down for night' when you have HUNDREDS of customers waiting on THOUSANDS of dollars?
well, looking like tomorrow will be another day of bitinstant bashing.
I feel ya, I'd guess bitinstant shut it down for the night and went home. Can't imagine anything getting done tonight so looks like we're all waking up tomorrow pissed off and disappointed.
This is the the third time i used bitinstant and so far has been ok except for the transaction on wednesday...

going off to bed, hope bitinstant will fix everything soon.

10746 is original ticket but having problems replying to email..

#11381 is the updated one as per gareth instruction...
This sucks lol. I was one of the tuesday afternoon orders. The worst part is, this is my first ever attempt buying bitcoins and I dont even have a bitinstant account. I did this as a guest, so I have no way of checking the progress of my order. Im freakinggggggggg out lol. I contacted zip-zap and they said they can refund my order tomorrow if I still havent gotten my bitcoins. So that put me at ease a bit.

They said they would send you your funds tomorrow? ZipZap told me if I wanted a refund they could do it but it would take 5-6 business days.

Sorry what I meant was, zip-zap would start initiating the process to get me my refund tomorrow if I still havent gotten my bitcoins. They told me to be patient and wait another day to see if BI pulls through before I start trying to get my refund. Who knows maybe patience will pay off and il get my bitcoins without having to pay the 10% fee. Thats always nice. lol
I have to say this does piss me off Gareth said that then disappears and hours later not 1 single person has gotten their funds. I stayed positive when we were mislead but this is getting ridiculous. BI won't respond to tweets either. I almost guarantee that when I wake up my funds still won't be in my wallet and then I am going to be pissed.
This sucks lol. I was one of the tuesday afternoon orders. The worst part is, this is my first ever attempt buying bitcoins and I dont even have a bitinstant account. I did this as a guest, so I have no way of checking the progress of my order. Im freakinggggggggg out lol. I contacted zip-zap and they said they can refund my order tomorrow if I still havent gotten my bitcoins. So that put me at ease a bit.

Go here: https://www.cashpayment.com/Public/CheckMyPayment  then enter your zipzap account number if it says "Paid" then they are ""Supposedly"" working on getting it processed.  Although don't hold your breath, still haven't seen one single person from Tuesday get their zipzap order finalized as of yet.

Don't worry about not being able to check your progress, its a joke, just shows your transaction number, the amount you paid, and pending.

They said they would send you your funds tomorrow? ZipZap told me if I wanted a refund they could do it but it would take 5-6 business days.
Looks like Gareth called it a night, I believed the man in the windowless van. I'm hoping i wake up in the morning and my funds are where they should be

Same here bro. Heres hopin. lol
Looks like Gareth called it a night, I believed the man in the windowless van. I'm hoping i wake up in the morning and my funds are where they should be
Pages:
Jump to: