Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 5. (Read 19594 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 08, 2013, 11:08:00 AM
It is so silent here lately... What is going on guys? The price goes down constantly, no news from you/devs, is it the beginning of the end? Or maybe some mirracle will happen?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 03, 2013, 03:31:43 AM
With the difficulty adjustment of version 6.4.9, Phenixcoin is excited about looking forward to integrating the feedback we’ve received from our community. We understand your concerns, your voice is heard loud and clear.  Our upcoming release will reduce the reward by half, provide 51% checkpointing protection and integrate new features directly into the Phenix wallet.

As we continue developing the Phenixcoin, we also turn our attention toward the upcoming releases of UNOCS Bridge and the Phenix Exchange. We understand that the best way we can protect your investment is to add premium services which utilize your coin. We take that responsibility to heart; we can’t wait for our community to enjoy these new platforms.

Finally, we’ve asked our UNOCS partner JustaBitofTime to assist us with development and strategic planning.  He’s been a strong leader for the Feathercoin community and we look forward to him providing that same level of support to our talented community leaders at Phenixcoin.  His new role is an advisor for all 3 partner coins, we couldn’t be happier to utilize his experience. If you haven’t had a chance to read his NYC Bitcoin Report, I encourage you do so now. He’s committed to helping us gain the same mainstream exposure and opportunities.

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=3130.0

Thank you for joining us on this journey, we hear you loud and clear.

Thanks
  John
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 03, 2013, 03:24:10 AM
Really, they just changed the block time? That's it, I've had a lot of patience, but this time I'm just gonna sell my PXC. What a joke!

I pity those who bought lot's of them
Activity: 14
August 03, 2013, 03:07:29 AM
Lol you guys are so naive. Do some searching before posting here.

What a joke you are as a PR person. As I said before I have been with this coin longer than you, and the only one here who seems to not be able to do the basic math and research required to figure out what these changes mean seems to be you (and the developers). Wake up.

The bias is strong in this nawazish1 individual.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 02, 2013, 02:44:20 AM

What a joke you are as a PR person. As I said before I have been with this coin longer than you, and the only one here who seems to not be able to do the basic math and research required to figure out what these changes mean seems to be you (and the developers). Wake up.
Activity: 14
August 01, 2013, 09:23:49 PM

Very professional of a "PR member" to call others naive and impatient and assuming they don't do research. Who is really naive?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 09:12:42 PM

I don't need to do searching, I just put in new data in miners and see exactly how much profit I will make with this block time and price above 0.0001
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
August 01, 2013, 08:47:28 PM

Roll Eyes
August 01, 2013, 08:23:13 PM
Now someone is forcing the pump! This is amusing!  Grin

maybe they are trying to fix their mistake by pump, probably hoping that this is simply short term panic selling. I think they don't realise that it is not short term, with new rules mining will be profitable even if PXC is just little bit above 0.0001
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
August 01, 2013, 08:18:33 PM
Now someone is forcing the pump! This is amusing!  Grin
Activity: 350
August 01, 2013, 08:11:37 PM
I feel bad for the person I sold 250,000 PXC to

omg Cheesy

haha.. don't forget about my 60,000+ over 0.0005 too!  haha.. Thanks guys!  its been fun.  I am out!
August 01, 2013, 08:04:42 PM

omg Cheesy
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 08:03:48 PM

This kind of explains what is happening here.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
August 01, 2013, 08:01:57 PM
Activity: 131
August 01, 2013, 06:36:25 PM
This is really bad, have quite some PXC. Devs please never do this again, change it asap please.
Activity: 66
Kimoto for president!
August 01, 2013, 06:27:30 PM
I WARNED YOU! THIS WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?! LOWER BLOCK RETARGETING? THESE DEVS ARE A JOKE.

the usual suspects, pxc bashers, taking every opportunity
Activity: 212
August 01, 2013, 06:24:45 PM
I WARNED YOU! THIS WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?! LOWER BLOCK RETARGETING? THESE DEVS ARE A JOKE.
August 01, 2013, 05:18:55 PM
I have been with this coin longer than you, believe it or check my older posts. I was one of the first to mine this coin and have been patient up until now. The timer has nothing to do with this except of course that they tried to lie about it being delayed because they needed DDOS protection.

However, the problem here is a lot bigger and you will one day realize it. It does not matter what they release. No one in their right mind would trust a coin where there rules can randomly change at any point in time.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 05:14:42 PM
You are only hurting yourself here. My best advice is turn all the joke coins you might hold into BTC and get back to work.

Your trust in the developers is kinda cute, almost like regular peoples trust of the central banks. They just devalued our currency, but I am sure they know what they are doing, this must be a great thing or else they would not have done it etc.

It is so incredibly disgusting what has happened here that there simply is no excuse. This coin is dead, no matter what great stuff they release. The trust is simply gone, and I am so angry I am personally gonna make sure I regularly remind everyone about this. Just a complete rip-off.

Well I know much more then you about this coin. You are right that PXC has lost lots of trust but it was just a single mistake of timer the developers did. I know whats coming for this coin and how things are going behind the scene. I think as you gave me an advice I also should do it. The best bet would be to wait and give them one more chance to clarify this situation.

And sorry to say but you guys are really impatient.
August 01, 2013, 05:07:46 PM
You are only hurting yourself here. My best advice is turn all the joke coins you might hold into BTC and get back to work.

Your trust in the developers is kinda cute, almost like regular peoples trust of the central banks. They just devalued our currency, but I am sure they know what they are doing, this must be a great thing or else they would not have done it etc.

It is so incredibly disgusting what has happened here that there simply is no excuse. This coin is dead, no matter what great stuff they release. The trust is simply gone, and I am so angry I am personally gonna make sure I regularly remind everyone about this. Just a complete rip-off.
Pages:
Jump to: