Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 8. (Read 19594 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
It looks like all the countdown timer was doing was counting down to another timer and no website please pull your self together

you guys need to do something asap as the buy support is falling

I have supported PXC from day 1 please fix the issues or at least keep us updated on what's going on 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
All I can say is that it's something new that will really give fresh options to the cryptocommunity as a whole. Not just altcoins either. And it's not the PhenixEx that's launching soon, that's not a secret !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
Ok, 6 days until what though, the countdown timer on the website... what is coming, the launch of the website? And what will be on it, I like PXC but cmon all I ever here is new things coming, exciting this that and the other, we need hard facts, what will be released, exactly.. I hate how PXC sits doormat so much.

Have patience buddy. The developers told us from the start that they will work on there on pace and I am sure there are some really big things going. You know after the announcement of UNOCS the FTC developer got invitation to Bitcoin conference.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Ok, 6 days until what though, the countdown timer on the website... what is coming, the launch of the website? And what will be on it, I like PXC but cmon all I ever here is new things coming, exciting this that and the other, we need hard facts, what will be released, exactly.. I hate how PXC sits doormat so much.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
6 Cheesy days to go
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
69 lol
10-4
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

Hey appreciate the support but i wanna address this. When we first launched i told everyone that we will work at our own pace. We are working on things you just cant spit out over night. We are building a biz and a brand. When me and Mike came to this industry we looked at as adult of the 90's again. At the end of the day i am the one responsible for everyone that invested time,money and support. Also at the end of the day its my rep and and freedom on the line. We will release things at our pace not the community's. Sorry if i am coming off harsh just wanna get to the point. I get a lot of private pm's just like this post. No disrespect at all if its coming off that way.

Now that we have partnered with WDC and FTC the pieces have fallen in place. Now we have access to a kickass marketing team,more devs,designers, mini sales army and much more. What we are building is just not for this community but it also something the average joe can relate to without tech knowledge. We will be bringing new people into the community. So in the long run our partners there supporters,our supporters will prosper financially. We have the time,resources and man power now unlike these other coins do.

its 2:30 am we and our partners our on skype right now working out branding,press releases and such. So don't think for a minute because we are not active on the boards or throwing crap sites up and hoping for the best we are not working. We got one shot at this and i will make sure its 100% correct before we put anything out.

Thanks
        John

The only right way to go about it imo +1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

Hey appreciate the support but i wanna address this. When we first launched i told everyone that we will work at our own pace. We are working on things you just cant spit out over night. We are building a biz and a brand. When me and Mike came to this industry we looked at as adult of the 90's again. At the end of the day i am the one responsible for everyone that invested time,money and support. Also at the end of the day its my rep and and freedom on the line. We will release things at our pace not the community's. Sorry if i am coming off harsh just wanna get to the point. I get a lot of private pm's just like this post. No disrespect at all if its coming off that way.

Now that we have partnered with WDC and FTC the pieces have fallen in place. Now we have access to a kickass marketing team,more devs,designers, mini sales army and much more. What we are building is just not for this community but it also something the average joe can relate to without tech knowledge. We will be bringing new people into the community. So in the long run our partners there supporters,our supporters will prosper financially. We have the time,resources and man power now unlike these other coins do.

its 2:30 am we and our partners our on skype right now working out branding,press releases and such. So don't think for a minute because we are not active on the boards or throwing crap sites up and hoping for the best we are not working. We got one shot at this and i will make sure its 100% correct before we put anything out.

Thanks
        John

+1
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
By the way an official Facebook page for Phenixcoin is in the works. Funny thing is someone already found it and gave it a like, even though there's only a Phenixcoin pic on it for now Smiley

It will be nice and full of interesting things as well as updates in the near future.
Activity: 252
How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

Thanks
        John
Activity: 14

+1
School of Hard Knocks
Why dont we have a phenixcoin facebook page yet?

Go PhenixCoin!

There is an unofficial facebook page created actually for infos about my pool, but I put general updates and infos there too. You find it in my signature - I repeat: not official PhenixCoin FB page, but personal support site there ...

Kind regards, J ...
Activity: 56
Why dont we have a phenixcoin facebook page yet?

Go PhenixCoin!
School of Hard Knocks
Just to let you guys know, d2 from the Feathercoin community made a mirror of his pool for Phenixcoin (as well as Worldcoin).

http://pxc.d2.cc
http://wdc.d2.cc
http://ftc.d2.cc (for Feathercoin)

Right now stratum only, but will have longpoll. He also plans in the future to integrate the front-end of his three pools for those who are going to be mining all 3

d2's pool works very well. Erundook's WDC pool now has a serious competition Smiley

dont forget about phenixmining.com ! Smiley
When is the next freeroll at phenixpoker? Are enough getting signed up to play?
Activity: 168
Hey phenixcoiners, I want to buy 20k PXC for my $255 USD btce code, let me know.

But not with escrow, proceed with caution
Hey phenixcoiners, I want to buy 20k PXC for my $255 USD btce code, let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: