Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 2. (Read 19594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
September 07, 2013, 11:23:26 AM
PhenixEX is really great exchange where we should trade PXC in first place! and the affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
September 01, 2013, 05:20:58 AM
Iamatrix is focussing on PhenixEx right now, and JohnCar on making USD-altcoin pairs tradeable.

We've running a cool promo right now ( Jackpot Mining ) and PhenixEx is fully operational, with new features under development. Trade volume is picking up.

Jackpot Mining : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3045840

PhenixEx : check out the link in my sig.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 01, 2013, 03:04:25 AM
Yup, nice article on it Smiley

And UNOCS being demonstrated today at the Bitcoin conference too.

So there was an article to create awareness of UNOCS.

Am I correct to assume that the UNOCS bridge that is still in "alpha testing" for over a month now was demonstrated at the Bitcoin Conference?

And over a month later, still no progress on the UNOCS bridge?

Remind me what the point of the article and demonstration was if now over a month late on release nothing public has been made known on the progress of the bridge.

I think this is why people have claimed it was hyped as a method to pump and dump each type of coin. A fair assessment as I'm only looking at the actions.

I'm not accusing anyone of Pump and Dump but the charts do tell its own story (FTC Price spike occured August 2nd doubling the price):

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=alltime&resolution=day&pair=ftc-btc&market=btc-e

We live in a world where talk is cheap. So naturally I look at what people are doing, not what their mouth says they are doing.

One month of penetration already, that's a LOT of penetration  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 31, 2013, 08:04:03 PM
Yup, nice article on it Smiley

And UNOCS being demonstrated today at the Bitcoin conference too.

So there was an article to create awareness of UNOCS.

Am I correct to assume that the UNOCS bridge that is still in "alpha testing" for over a month now was demonstrated at the Bitcoin Conference?

And over a month later, still no progress on the UNOCS bridge?

Remind me what the point of the article and demonstration was if now over a month late on release nothing public has been made known on the progress of the bridge.

I think this is why people have claimed it was hyped as a method to pump and dump each type of coin. A fair assessment as I'm only looking at the actions.

I'm not accusing anyone of Pump and Dump but the charts do tell its own story (FTC Price spike occured August 2nd doubling the price):

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=alltime&resolution=day&pair=ftc-btc&market=btc-e

We live in a world where talk is cheap. So naturally I look at what people are doing, not what their mouth says they are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 31, 2013, 05:55:48 AM
Just a bump to remember everyone to update the PXC client to the latest version : http://phenixcoin.com/phenixcoin-win-6.4.11.zip

We will reach block 74100 today !

We did reach 74,100 Smiley

Currently at 74,673
Diff adjustment very smooth, no extremes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2013, 06:46:28 AM
Just a bump to remember everyone to update the PXC client to the latest version : http://phenixcoin.com/phenixcoin-win-6.4.11.zip

We will reach block 74100 today !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 26, 2013, 03:27:38 PM
Client update! Smiley

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the release of PhenixCoin client version 6.4.11.

This patch will bring the reward in line with the original specs while at the same time fixing the difficulty issue.

*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD PATCH BEFORE BLOCK 74,100 ***

- Block target is 45 seconds
- Block reward is 25 PXC
- Block retarget 126 blocks
- Max diff change is 9%

*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD PATCH BEFORE BLOCK 74,100 ***

You can find the new client here http://phenixcoin.com/

Thanks
    John
legendary
Activity: 1050
August 26, 2013, 12:47:03 PM
Use my referral link to sign up for PhenixEx - you get lower fees, while I get a cut Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Once you sign up, you can find your own affiliate link under account settings> Affiliate. You can then get your friends to sign up and get a cut of their fees.
legendary
Activity: 1198
August 26, 2013, 11:21:29 AM
http://pxc.theblocksfactory.com/ is running the phenixcoind 0.6.4.10 !

Thanks for the update !
Activity: 168
August 24, 2013, 10:40:44 PM

why not go with 1 block diff change ? it is working very well on at least 5 coins and it totally stops the coin choose affect and makes it fair for everyone Smiley

This time it was not decided by me, it was open for discussion and that is what was settled on.

I am going to be doing some major work on the QT client, time frame is a couple of months, so we'll see how this change works and go from there.

M.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
August 24, 2013, 10:36:34 PM
Just sent an LTC deposit, received alert that it was received and waiting for confirmations.

Ya within 3-4 seconds of your deposit, you should see an alert popup on the exchange telling you about your pending deposit.

Once it hits the required confirms, you'll get an other one telling you its been credited, also your coin balance should flash green for a few seconds.

I see LTC transactions on the system, I just don't see yours zack...

Working on chat system now..

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley

Yes,

The system is designed so that anything can be traded against anything.

But I want to wait a bit and make sure everything is is good.

and since this is the update thread, the new patch for PXC is ready and will be released tomorrow.

After open talks in forum, this is the change.

45 second blocks with block reward of 25 and diff adjustment changed to 9% over 126 blocks

Change will happen at block 74100.. so everyone has time to update this time Smiley

No more 4am coin forks.. lol..

M.

why not go with 1 block diff change ? it is working very well on at least 5 coins and it totally stops the coin choose affect and makes it fair for everyone Smiley
August 24, 2013, 10:28:30 PM
Just sent an LTC deposit, received alert that it was received and waiting for confirmations.

Ya within 3-4 seconds of your deposit, you should see an alert popup on the exchange telling you about your pending deposit.

Once it hits the required confirms, you'll get an other one telling you its been credited, also your coin balance should flash green for a few seconds.

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley

Yes,

The system is designed so that anything can be traded against anything.

But I want to wait a bit and make sure everything is is good.

and since this is the update thread, the new patch for PXC is ready and will be released tomorrow.

After open talks in forum, this is the change.

45 second blocks with block reward of 25 and diff adjustment changed to 9% over 126 blocks

Change will happen at block 74100.. so everyone has time to update this time Smiley

No more 4am coin forks.. lol..

M.
legendary
ADT developer
August 24, 2013, 10:04:43 PM

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley
August 24, 2013, 10:01:08 PM

M.
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
August 24, 2013, 09:25:54 PM
Its been 30 mins and my deposit is nowhere to be seen

What Coin?
Do you have a Coin Transaction ID?

M

the deposit address was > Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK  ( 40LTC )

I don't have the tx id as it was sent from cryptsy and I don't think they give the id

and the chat box doesn't work

Edit just looked on a block explorer and the address doesn't exist but it was copied and pasted from your site

The address does exist, just has not been used yet.

Looks like Cryptsy has not sent them yet..

:~# ./litecoind getaddressesbyaccount 1:1000065
[
    "LSXZd6ztQzebRiDjoiXK8X2smGQthrQsyA",
    "Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK"
]

I'll be adding in the chat later tonight...

M.

still nothing

What did Cryptsy say? On August 1st, I filled out a ticket because a withdraw was over 2.5 hours.  It eventually resolved itself and Cryptsy was great to follow-up with me.
legendary
ADT developer
August 24, 2013, 08:41:59 PM

What Coin?

M

I don't have the tx id as it was sent from cryptsy and I don't think they give the id

Edit just looked on a block explorer and the address doesn't exist but it was copied and pasted from your site

[
]

M.

still nothing
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
August 24, 2013, 08:29:16 PM
August 24, 2013, 07:23:49 PM

What Coin?

M

[
]

M.
legendary
ADT developer
August 24, 2013, 07:07:20 PM

What Coin?

M

August 24, 2013, 07:00:40 PM

What Coin?

M
Pages:
Jump to: