Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 3. (Read 19594 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
August 24, 2013, 06:49:25 PM
Its been 30 mins and my deposit is nowhere to be seen
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
August 24, 2013, 05:37:12 PM
PhenixEx open for public Beta! Real trades for real Coins now!

Trade safe and swiftly #ALF #BQC #DGC #FRK #FTC #HBN #LTC #PXC #WDC

More coins to be added over time ...

Sign up via this link and save 13% on trade order fees (0.25% instead of 0.3%) and 25% on sell order fees (0.15% instead of .20%)!

https://phenixex.com/?r=521911687885-4DAF
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
August 21, 2013, 04:00:39 PM
Looks like a new patch about to come out: http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php/topic,150.msg706.html#msg706

Price seems to be going back up too Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
August 21, 2013, 02:36:53 PM
they are now hiding in their own forum. You can google for it.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2013, 12:57:56 PM
no news for 7 days?? thats very long in cryptocoin time..   Tongue

say what? true fact..

And i'm still waiting for them and longer than 7days... more like a month of no hearing seeing from the devs..
how much i love this coin, i'm getting weary
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
August 21, 2013, 09:36:46 AM
Edit: shouldn't post if I don't have anything good to say
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2013, 08:57:59 AM
no news for 7 days?? thats very long in cryptocoin time..   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 21, 2013, 06:56:58 AM
http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php/topic,150.msg706.html#msg706

General consensus seems to be behind this patch. I have spoken to Mike and he is happy with the result here. I will endeavour to get a patch ready to move to the values discussed in this thread.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 16, 2013, 05:47:54 AM
BUMP

Bumping this because the trolls love it  Tongue
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 15, 2013, 10:47:40 AM
Just a bump  Tongue  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 14, 2013, 07:01:33 PM
good news.
August 14, 2013, 02:57:45 PM
I am now involved in the issue of the recent PXC fork as a partner coin of Phenix as in my mind the coin mint rate should never be changed, not without public consultation anyway. I have spoken to Mike and he agrees that the mint rate needs to be restored. As he is very busy working on so many other things I have agreed to look into the values with the Phenix community. I have started a discussion on the new values for Phenix over at their public forum linked in below.

Phenixcoin Patch Discussion
Great suggestions I really think these would be significant improvements. Can we get it patched today??  Grin

Not this time.. lol

We invite everyone to participate in the discussion for a few days. Once we have reached a consensus of what would be best, we will release a patch that will go into effect later next week.

I would like to personally thank bushstar for the time he has spent on this matter!

Come join the discussion here: http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php/topic,150.0.html

M.

Haha yeah totally agree we should try and get most of the community's opinions before committing to a new patch.

I left some more feedback in the thread, I noticed many others are joining in as well! Seems like some good ideas being brought up!

Thanks for the continued support everyone  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 14, 2013, 01:49:33 PM
I am now involved in the issue of the recent PXC fork as a partner coin of Phenix as in my mind the coin mint rate should never be changed, not without public consultation anyway. I have spoken to Mike and he agrees that the mint rate needs to be restored. As he is very busy working on so many other things I have agreed to look into the values with the Phenix community. I have started a discussion on the new values for Phenix over at their public forum linked in below.

Great suggestions I really think these would be significant improvements. Can we get it patched today??  Grin

Not this time.. lol

We invite everyone to participate in the discussion for a few days. Once we have reached a consensus of what would be best, we will release a patch that will go into effect later next week.

I would like to personally thank bushstar for the time he has spent on this matter!

Come join the discussion here: http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php/topic,150.0.html

M.
August 14, 2013, 11:29:54 AM

Thx and nice bushstar!
August 14, 2013, 10:31:07 AM

Activity: 617
Merit: 531
August 14, 2013, 08:28:15 AM

August 13, 2013, 04:48:47 PM
Time to mine PXC => extra block reward (5 PXC) to the block finder on my pool !
Hey sounds good. I'm usually on phenixmining but it's been acting borked lately so I've switched  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1198
August 13, 2013, 04:25:31 PM
Time to mine PXC => extra block reward (5 PXC) to the block finder on my pool !
August 11, 2013, 06:44:15 PM
www.mtyimport.com

Now Accept PXC!

Soon you can fully service, your car with pxc!
Even now you can buy, cars

Everyone gonna find something, gonna update it on a regular base with new items.. yes hardware to..

Check it now and than, for new updates!

Thx lads

Mty
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 11, 2013, 05:11:31 PM
thanks for updating this thread!!  Tongue

Well, we have to do what the title says, I guess  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: