Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION - page 23. (Read 34173 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 03, 2014, 08:12:43 PM
Man....Quark is gonna get one shitty logo lol
Again Quarks official logo won't change
Hmmm what's the point in the competition? Just to spam the forum?

To be honest I've always liked the original logo.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2014, 08:08:42 PM

Again Quarks official logo won't change
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
February 03, 2014, 08:06:13 PM
I apologize if my remarks elsewhere offended you, but it seems we may have someone else to worry about now.

There is nothing to be worried about. Boxxl's design is good and if he wins, he deserves it.

You just got through criticizing me for getting 50 votes overnight, and yet have nothing to say about boxxl getting 30+ votes in less than 2 hours?

Something is amiss here...

Either that or you suffer from double-think. What's good for one's goose isn't good enough for the gander, eh?
February 03, 2014, 08:00:25 PM
I think the winner needs to donate 30k QRK to the Quark foundations donation address as an appreciation for receiving an insane 90.000 QRK for a logo. You also will help Quarks projects and it's progression as a whole and you will be a respected member by the community

That's a good idea. I wouldn't be so concerned with becoming a "respected member" as some people would already claim I'm not worthy of respect. I would be more interested in such a donation to the Quark Foundation and the good it will do simply for the sake of doing "good."

Edit: I should explain that I got a PM from someone who shall remain nameless, calling me every name in the book for "whoring" myself out, simply because I'm out there trying to get people to vote for me.

Good to know Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 07:59:20 PM
@Ultimist, you can say whatever you want to whomever you wish. All I'm saying is that calling someone a cheater with zero reason is pretty low. I'm not the one with 50+ new votes in the past 12 hours. YOU ARE.
You don't see me calling you or anyone else a cheater so knock it off.

No, you didn't get 50 but only about 30...

Besides, it is obvious to everyone that I'm out there promoting myself, getting the link in people's hands to get them to vote for me. That wasn't listed as being against the rules of this contest.

And that one site isn't the only place I've been promoting my logo, but it isn't up to me to list every forum and subforum where I've asked people to look at ALL the entries and vote for me if they like my work.

I've got the proof, though, that real people are voting for me. I couldn't have possibly created the high post count users who responded with "I voted for you" - I'd have had to make thousands of posts on dozens of accounts to fake that kind of credibility.

And as we speak, someone else here has gotten 30+ more votes in the past hour or two.

I average about 2 votes / hour and you have the nerve to call me a cheater. The fact that you (and a handful of others) are going around accusing people of cheating is total nonsense. Maybe you should congratulate the people who are doing good instead of bringing them down with negativity and slanderous remarks.

I apologize if my remarks elsewhere offended you, but it seems we may have someone else to worry about now.

There is nothing to be worried about. Boxxl's design is good and if he wins, he deserves it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 03, 2014, 07:58:19 PM
February 03, 2014, 07:55:31 PM
I think the winner needs to donate 30k QRK to the Quark foundations donation address as an appreciation for receiving an insane 90.000 QRK for a logo. You also will help Quarks projects and it's progression as a whole and you will be a respected member by the community

That's a good idea. I wouldn't be so concerned with becoming a "respected member" as some people would already claim I'm not worthy of respect. I would be more interested in such a donation to the Quark Foundation and the good it will do simply for the sake of doing "good."

Edit: I should explain that I got a PM from someone who shall remain nameless, calling me every name in the book for "whoring" myself out, simply because I'm out there trying to get people to vote for me.
February 03, 2014, 07:50:36 PM
Activity: 1
February 03, 2014, 07:39:17 PM
I Join to make vote for this one.
Nice Reflection. Beautiful, Soft, cuddly!

http://s18.postimg.org/7qsh8x3hl/quarkgoed.png
February 03, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
@Ultimist, you can say whatever you want to whomever you wish. All I'm saying is that calling someone a cheater with zero reason is pretty low. I'm not the one with 50+ new votes in the past 12 hours. YOU ARE.

No, you didn't get 50 but only about 30...

Besides, it is obvious to everyone that I'm out there promoting myself, getting the link in people's hands to get them to vote for me. That wasn't listed as being against the rules of this contest.

And that one site isn't the only place I've been promoting my logo, but it isn't up to me to list every forum and subforum where I've asked people to look at ALL the entries and vote for me if they like my work.

I've got the proof, though, that real people are voting for me. I couldn't have possibly created the high post count users who responded with "I voted for you" - I'd have had to make thousands of posts on dozens of accounts to fake that kind of credibility.

And as we speak, someone else here has gotten 30+ more votes in the past hour or two.

February 03, 2014, 07:13:10 PM
What I posted was on another forum, with concerns I had. However, I did not try to pollute THIS thread (the important one) with my personal opinions.

If you are saying I'm not free to share my opinions, that's fine, maybe I'm not. But at least I had the decency not to do it here where it could influence the majority of people who view this thread.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bOk9lrqkLOYJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic%3D444025.160+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

February 03, 2014, 07:08:29 PM
What I posted was on another forum, with concerns I had. However, I did not try to pollute THIS thread (the important one) with my personal opinions.

If you are saying I'm not free to share my opinions, that's fine, maybe I'm not. But at least I had the decency not to do it here where it could influence the majority of people who view this thread.

February 03, 2014, 07:02:49 PM
@ Ultimist, how about you not accuse people of cheating over at HackForums. No wonder people are giving you a hard time over here. Way to keep it classy bro.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4037921
February 03, 2014, 06:52:26 PM
Yea I've gotten like 20 in the past hour!

Maybe I'll catch up..

Vote for Boxxl Smiley

20+ votes in one hour? Impossible!!! Grab the pitchforks and the torches! j/k lol  Wink
Activity: 1
February 03, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
Yea I've gotten like 20 in the past hour!

Maybe I'll catch up..

Vote for Boxxl Smiley
February 03, 2014, 06:14:55 PM
Oh, and a few other's votes are going up as well... this is an active community with thousands of visitors a day. Go figure.
February 03, 2014, 06:13:13 PM
Ain't we all!

You know, over at quarktalk, when you expressed your concerns that it would be hard to get votes because of being new to the community, etc... I felt a real kinship with you. I felt the same way about the situation.

I thought of you as being just like me.

You have accused the wrong person of incredulity, and all you can say is "Ain't we all!" ?

I, too, noticed that that fearatmoss99 didn't actually vote for the person he said he would. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake account, but it most assuredly is a NEW account.

But the bottom line is, I did NOT create that account. I had nothing to do with it. And for you to accuse me of such things on the small matter of me gaining some votes is ridiculous. I'm gaining votes because I have asked people to evaluate my work and vote for me IF THEY LIKE IT.

I'm seriously offended, but obviously you don't care. So continue with your onslaught. All I can say is, you've got the wrong guy.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 06:00:47 PM
Ain't we all!
February 03, 2014, 05:58:56 PM
Oh wait, you are offline again busy creating dummy accounts.. Here comes another vote, and another one..

In case you missed it, it ALWAYS says I'm offline, because I have that option set in my user preferences. So don't use the fact that I "appear" to be offline to insinuate shady activity.

I'm pissed.
February 03, 2014, 05:50:36 PM
And what's the reason for that you think? Because of this ridiculous voting perhaps?

It's funny, you gained three votes in the last 10 minutes.. You sound a bit like the previous poster, or should I say your alter-ego. Irritated by the fact that I provided 30(?) logo's.. Funny thing he mentions monetarymetals to be his favorite while it was only you who gained votes during his entire online experience!

This is outrageous. I defended you over at quarktalk on a couple of occasions. If you are implying that I am fearatomos or whatever, that is simply NOT true.

I am getting votes because, yes, I am campaigning. Go look at the thread that one user was complaining about a few pages back. I've got PROOF that real people are voting for me, unlike a lot of the entries here... unless you are insinuating that all those people with high post counts on that other forum are concoctions of mine? They responded in the thread over there, that they voted for me, and I continue to get PM's over there and HERE from people who claim to be voting for me.

I think it is pretty low of you to accuse people of indiscretion like this, when there is no evidence of any such thing... It is YOU who brought up the idea of using a bunch of email addresses to make new accounts.

I thought highly of you until you sank to this level...
Pages:
Jump to: