Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION - page 21. (Read 34173 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 06:58:26 AM
if you disagree with my assessment you are the enemy of Quark, and can fuck off immediately

Ok... now it is time for you to go s*** some c***!!!    Grin

Where the f*** have you been all this time smarta**?  How come you haven't been raising hell the whole time this contest has been going on?  It has been running FOREVER and now you trolls appear trying to turn this into A TOTALLY DIFFERENT issue.  Get the f*** out of here and allow those that have accepted the terms of the contest since DAY 1 to FINISH this once and for all.

Hey people... read an earlier post in which I provided a HINT... his last post is long enough to compare writing style within the Quark related threads and forums.

F****** TROLLS!?!?!    Shocked

so, you are clearly in this for the money - get the fuck off this board and take your greed-inspired designs with you, you money hungry sycophantic pig.

one down, several to go

Who else would like to showcase how greed-driven this contest really is? step up to the plate.
February 04, 2014, 06:50:17 AM
AssMaster,
Giving up?  Only 2 hours ago you were throwing a MASSIVE HISSY FIT!  Do you realize that your cheating isn't going work?

And you say, "this contest has clearly been derailed by greed"...LOL  WOW!!!  Do me a favor...take off all of your sock-puppets and go look in the mirror!  YOU'RE THE CHEATER, and I hope you have something resembling a conscience, so you realize what a pathetic and petty individual you are!

ok dude i can no longer pretend to know who the fuck you are or what the hell you are babbling about

you are falling off the deep end with this sock puppet bullshit

why are you the one constantly bringing them up, eh?

i tried to fill the role of whoever it is you think i am, but you're just making it too hard for me to keep up this weird little game you're currently masturbating to

you think your shit design is as iconic as the twitter logo? LMFAO LOL ROFLMAO !!!! dream on, it is weird looking and no one with any taste would ever pick it willingly

there are entrants with zero votes that are at least five hundred trillion time better than the shitty looking little pubic hair with a circle around it that YOU submitted

you are just a bit too proud of yourself, ginger, and someone needs to serve you a cold hard wake-up call - your work isn't that great, mediocre at best

it stinks, you are not a designer and have no business telling anyone about design after submitting that fresh pile of dog shit and having the nerve to compare it to twitter LOL i laugh every time i remember you mentioning your logo in the same sentence as the twitter logo  LMAO such delusions of grandeur LMFAO

your work stinks and so does your fucking ego -- you are nowhere near as good as you think you are

and it is high time you are told so

you suck as a designer

my 2 year old son could come up with a better design with his bowl of spaghetti o's

you think you know who i am? you don't have a fucking clue

i played along though, but now you are boring me

you included the six algorithms? you mean those barely visible colored DOTS? lol - fucking pathetic - no one can even get to the fucking dots because they are slapped in the face with that very NON-aesthetically pleasing weird lowercase q that would make me jump off a cliff if my name starts with a Q

seriously, it is uglier than your bitter, resentful personality, which is no easy feat

someone should seriously take away your mouse, keyboard, and wacom and never return them

anyhow, back to greed - what do you think? would you still be as enthusiastic if the prize money goes away?

answer carefully - if you don't know how, your best bet might be to shut the fuck up
February 04, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
now you will see my true motives, everyone

let's just ask the entrants if they are willing to play for free

no one in their right mind would pay $12000 for a logo

i had to derail this thread in a major way to get people to pay the fuck attention

GREED IS WHAT RUINED THIS VOTE

do you think i was actually criticizing flip just to be mean, or was i actually trying to get you on HIS side, against ME...to see things from his point of view?

not everything is as it seems

my intent has been to point out the real problem with this contest - THE MONEY

select individuals found their way to the contest and pounced on the idea of ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND Quark

even when the value was much lower, all you need is 120,000 of ANYTHING + IMAGINATION + TIME --- and from there you can figure out how this all went to shit

they're not into this for Quark's sake - they want that fucking money

all this "i'll donate so much to this" and "i'll use the money to spread the word about Quark for all to see!" - is nothing but smoke and mirrors

what they really mean is, they'd give their left testicle to be rolling around in all that MONEY

so let the true friends of Quark now chime in, in agreement, that the only prize shall be the honor of being selected as the creator of the best logo

the not-so-sincere ones will likely dance around the issue or not say anything

there will be a few who pretend to agree in the hope that this issue will go away (it won't, the money IS the problem}

there will be those who insist that all announced prizes be honored.

and there will be those ass kissing dirt bags who will say things like "anything you decide, FlipPro, is fine with me" and they'll pretend to be okay with "NO MONEY" as the prize whilst dying a little inside and hoping this "greed ruined it" business blows over FAST

once they see that Quark slipping out of their reach, they'll do or say anything to keep up appearances - you've been warned

and then we come to the honest bunch (and it is far fewer than you'd imagine, certainly NONE of those in the lead) - i'm not speaking of the quality of their designs, but that of their character (IF ANY)

so there you have it, in black and white

GREED is what ruined this

remove that element and you'll have yourself a real contest

if you disagree with my assessment you are the enemy of Quark, and can fuck off immediately

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
February 04, 2014, 05:52:38 AM
There would be no surprise if mjbmonetarymetals wins. As I see it Quark devs are already in bed with him Wink Nothing wrong with that, but running a FAKE contest where the winner is already selected in front just pisses me off ...

His designs are already used on QRK twitter https://twitter.com/Quark_QRK, http://www.quarkcoin.cc/ and http://www.qrk.cc/

He also designed their quark foundation logo http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/ ... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4162826

Roll Eyes

Thanks for the vote of confidence  Grin

Don't forget my note design which is being used here too.

Quark-paper wallet note 
http://www.qrkwallets.org/

Actually one of my designs that was closest to the original was picked up and used by quark maybe I should have held back the source .svg but instead I released it to them to use as essentially the original isn't in .svg at all so isn't scalable. The design including the coloured inner part is all scaleable and made up of tons of individual pieces I might splitt them apart to show you, I know it looks just like the original but it did take time.

Did I think it might have helped me win the contest .........................if I'm honest probably  Grin

I initially thought flip pro was part of quarks team so when I started throwing down lots of designs then I expected a dialog from flip pro (we haven't ever pm'ed or spoken a single time anywhere.) to direct the designers toward the perfect logo which would then be chosen by him.

Flippro is trying to promote quark so in fairness to him just picking a design wouldn't generate as much attention as a vote might.

Im not big on facebook, twitter or any hacker forums I'm not well regarded over here as I don't bring much to the table, I could ride over to the litecoin forum and try getting getting cobllee, warren etc. to vote for me except that would go down like a turd in a punch bowl I'm sure.

So I'm not sure about calling it a fake contest, it's not a design contest as many of the links to the designs are broken so not even visible but if you have plenty of support the 120,000 quarks are literally anybody's ............
Activity: 21
February 04, 2014, 05:50:06 AM
AssMaster,
Giving up?  Only 2 hours ago you were throwing a MASSIVE HISSY FIT!  Do you realize that your cheating isn't going work?

And you say, "this contest has clearly been derailed by greed"...LOL  WOW!!!  Do me a favor...take off all of your sock-puppets and go look in the mirror!  YOU'RE THE CHEATER, and I hope you have something resembling a conscience, so you realize what a pathetic and petty individual you are!

February 04, 2014, 05:36:44 AM
what about this - let the QF hold the contest - but make the ONLY prize as "the honor of having created the new, official Quark logo" and nothing more - i.e. no prize money - the amount of Quark offered is insane anyway, for a logo

So, how many of the entrants are willing to fore-go the QRK prize and win simply for the sake of having your logo chosen as the flagship of everything Quark?

I see what you are saying... but I have already stated that I prefer FlipPro to choose the winner at this point and then have the moderators delete this thread OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!    Wink

so then you'd agree to "winning" as the prize, or would you insist that the QRK be handed over to the winner?

i think greed has tainted this beyond repair, and we need to take the money out of the equation

no logo is worth $12000

you can get a damn good logo design on fiverr or similar sites for $5
February 04, 2014, 05:24:38 AM
here's a thought

this contest has clearly been derailed by greed - the huge prize offered drew in some money hungry entrants

by no means do i mean everyone, just a few guilty ones - and they know who they are

what about this - let the QF hold the contest - but make the ONLY prize as "the honor of having created the new, official Quark logo" and nothing more - i.e. no prize money - the amount of Quark offered is insane anyway, for a logo

so let the prize be winning that honor - i guarantee you'd see an entirely different result if you take the greed factor out of the picture

now here's where we'll separate the men from the boys... those who would argue that the monetary element is a necessary part of this endeavor - may not have Quark's best interests in mind

So, how many of the entrants are willing to fore-go the QRK prize and win simply for the sake of having your logo chosen as the flagship of everything Quark?

Drop the offer of money and the real trolls will lose interest faster than they could drop a hot potato
February 04, 2014, 05:17:48 AM
AssMasher:  "so should i keep stuffing boxxl's box until he takes over that joker in the lead"...LOL...you're good Smiley 
February 04, 2014, 05:09:10 AM
AssMasher,
So funny...it's obvious that you're clueless about what makes an excellent logo - that's why your puppet-master's logo is absolutely horrible...I really mean that - objectively horrible - that's why everyone knew you were cheating; there's no way such a horrible logo could get so many votes.

And of the 45 contestants, I think there are about 3 or 4 really good logos, and I consider mine one of them.  How can my logo be weak since it is literally in the same family as the Facebook and Twitter logo, and those logos are on nearly every webpage in the world!  Notice, I also have symbols representing Quark's 6 hashing functions - something most designers left-out.  

And why should I care what you think!?  You have NO taste - you're the same person who cheated for the voting contest, and you're writing comments under a sock-puppet name...lol  Like you're a person with "good taste"...lol

Take the sock-puppet off and sign-in with your real name, you liar and cheater!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
That's it!

I'm officially withdrawing my entry from the competition.

What an absolute laughingstock this thread is. Anyhow, yours was by far one of the best entries (of maybe 3-4 actually good logos).
Activity: 8
February 04, 2014, 04:57:55 AM
That's it!

I'm officially withdrawing my entry from the competition.
February 04, 2014, 04:04:59 AM
AssMasher,
lol...WOW...yes, I do know exactly who you are...why don't you sign back in with your real name?

and my voting ideas are sound...what's very weak is your puppet-master's quark logo...You may have been able to cheat, but with such a horrible logo, it was obvious to everyone...lol

and you criticize me for proposing that designers can vote for themselves 1 time!?...LOL  You are the one who created dozens of fake puppet accounts and voted for yourself DOZENS of times...lol  you are psychotic...WOW!

sign-in with your real name...I want to see your emotional transition...sign-in with the puppet-master account.
February 04, 2014, 03:56:14 AM
Everyone...mark my words:

AshMasser = xxxxxxxx (hint: one of the frontrunners)

Quite scary, really...what a psychopath!

Why else would some completely random dude named "AshMasser" (with no skin in the game...who just registered several hours ago, mind you)...why would AshMasser get so damn EMOTIONAL if he was just some "passive bystander"...please! don't insult my intelligence!

Wow, AshMasser...it looks like Ted Bundy just "came out of the closet"...what a psychotic post from a sock-puppet...lol

Thank you SO MUCH, AshMasser - we know you're just some innocent bystander who is looking out for we designers to make sure we get a fair contest...lol

Anyways, back to reality...FlipPro, what do you think about my previous suggestion about several rounds of voting?  And FlipPro, it's your money - you can do whatever the heck you want with it Smiley  If you don't mind me suggesting though, maybe you should donate some to AshMasser's psychotherapy sessions.

u know, i might be exactly who u think i am

i never claimed to be a bystander or innocent

you really do make yourself out to be a brown nosing twat when you keep begging the OP for a bit of attention despite his repeated attempts at ignoring you

stop it, bad baby

by the way your idea stinks worse than your shit breath

allowing entrants to vote for themselves in the later rounds? - fucking brilliant Einstein

um no - entrants shouldn't be allowed to vote for themselves at ANY stage during the contest - a vote for oneself is usually a given, anyway, and so the whole 1 vote tie between all entrants can just be assumed and dismissed

u think i'm a psycho?

damn, i was aiming for complete off the wall raving lunatic - guess i should figure out how to be even crazier sometime in the future

but your ideas still suck, stop peddling them here as if you are a pitifully desperate cheap hooker - no one is interested

you are the weakest link - goodbye

and good riddance
February 04, 2014, 03:49:45 AM
smaragda,
respectfully, I disagree...the only reason sock-puppet AssMasher (LOL...I can't even think of his original sock-puppet name now...oh well, it is AssMasher now...lol)...the only reason he's so upset is BC he thought he could steal this contest by cheating...

to AssMasher - why don't you sign in with your real name and we'll discuss this like big boys...

P.S. AssMasher - I know exactly who you are, but I won't say BC then you'll throw a big temper tantrum and deny it...but trust me, I can't wait to see your next move...You see, with your 95 IQ, you think you're being highly complex and tricky, but to me, I see every little move, every little misdirection, and quite frankly - you're a pathetic character.

What to choose....should you sign-in with your real name or make another comment with sock pupper AssMasher....either way - I'm watching you Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 03:49:03 AM
@FlipPro: thanks for your message!

I'll ask someone from the Quark foundation to contact you to discuss the logo competition.

February 04, 2014, 03:26:02 AM
FLipPro,

It only goes to common sense and reason that you have to null this entire contest because the integrity of the vote is totally compromised.

The contestants have ruined it for each other. Your offer is void and any liability you have to pay cannot be done in good faith any longer. The fraud negates the offer. This is simple common sense.

Listen man, if you really want to help the quark community then take that 120K and use it to help fund a viral marketing campaign for quark. Or a new stainless steel wallet design. Or a bounty for new mobile services. Or a better website.

By contrast, the quark song contest is only 9,000 qrk. Drop a few in that hat.

This contest is void by law.

he doesn't want the quark going anywhere except his own wallet - that's the point

it isn't illegal though as quark is not an officially recognized form of currency anywhere in the world - it is fiat just like dollars - but dollars have real laws backing them up

it doesn't matter though cuz he doesn't want to give the quark away anyway - so everything you just said plays right into his hands
KJO
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 03:22:32 AM
Its basic contracts, the voter fraud negates the contest.

Its over.

February 04, 2014, 03:14:38 AM
Everyone...mark my words:

AshMasser = xxxxxxxx (hint: one of the frontrunners)

Quite scary, really...what a psychopath!

Why else would some completely random dude named "AshMasser" (with no skin in the game...who just registered several hours ago, mind you)...why would AshMasser get so damn EMOTIONAL if he was just some "passive bystander"...please! don't insult my intelligence!

Wow, AshMasser...it looks like Ted Bundy just "came out of the closet"...what a psychotic post from a sock-puppet...lol

Thank you SO MUCH, AshMasser - we know you're just some innocent bystander who is looking out for we designers to make sure we get a fair contest...lol

Anyways, back to reality...FlipPro, what do you think about my previous suggestion about several rounds of voting?  And FlipPro, it's your money - you can do whatever the heck you want with it Smiley  If you don't mind me suggesting though, maybe you should donate some to AshMasser's psychotherapy sessions.
KJO
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 03:11:56 AM
FLipPro,

It only goes to common sense and reason that you have to null this entire contest because the integrity of the vote is totally compromised.

The contestants have ruined it for each other. Your offer is void and any liability you have to pay cannot be done in good faith any longer. The fraud negates the offer. This is simple common sense.

Listen man, if you really want to help the quark community then take that 120K and use it to help fund a viral marketing campaign for quark. Or a new stainless steel wallet design. Or a bounty for new mobile services. Or a better website.

By contrast, the quark song contest is only 9,000 qrk. Drop a few in that hat.

This contest is void by law.

February 04, 2014, 03:00:14 AM
any of you morons who buy all of flip's indecisiveness, "please help me because i can't think for myself" --- are all in for a GIGANTIC shock

you will laugh at me now and write me off as a trouble maker

you will call me a troll and accuse me of being the one who is doing all the ballot box stuffing

i can withstand anything you throw at me because i have the truth on my side

you will laugh, you will scoff, you will run my name asunder

i fully expect it because most of you are incapable of listening to anything that doesn't flow from your own vocal chords or keyboard

yes, you will assault me with every form of criticism imaginable - i've got you pegged

but months from now when you've had time to see it all play out, you will wish you had listened

and i will still be laughing at you and praising flip for a true accomplishment in mass manipulation

not one of you will ever see the 120k quark

not even one of you

ever

wake up

best design, worst design - it doesn't really matter because THERE IS NO FUCKING PRIZE YOU IDIOTS

Pages:
Jump to: