Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION - page 20. (Read 34173 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 10:48:21 AM
you want to blame the contestants AND be the hero at the same time by fighting off this troll (me) and you really have deluded yourself into thinking that you will come out of this smelling like a rose?

a rose dipped in CRAP!

plus, you're holding onto that 120k Quark for dear life

you will never see a single quark of it, greedy scum bag - keep dreaming!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Edit:  Imagine if I were actually in the lead... this psycho-troll's head would EXPLODE!!!    Shocked

i just love how you sometimes speak to the readers instead of directly to me, as if they're the slightest bit interested in what you have to say --- LMFAO

as if they're sitting back, watching this to and fro exchange, hanging on your every word -- "my oh my, what witty insult can he think of next?"

you sure do dream a lot

to fight... the unbeatable foe

et al.

legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
February 04, 2014, 10:44:27 AM
Fucking lol, this thread is a trollfest.
February 04, 2014, 10:39:38 AM
don't try to deny the sheer glee that came over you as you thought of all those poor, penniless bastards breaking their backs every day until they die so that YOU can put your feet in those warm and fuzzy gray slippers every morning.

ROFLMAO!    Grin    ...you must be a special breed of PSYCHOPATH TROLL...

Listen, Lola

call me a psychopath troll one more time and i may just have to...

sit here and be angry about it

LOLOLOL

just kidding you twat, your opinion of me is about as important to me as the dust i just slipped on, on my kitchen floor... took me by surprise but then i recovered and swept it into the TRASH where it belongs
February 04, 2014, 10:33:33 AM
you laughed earlier at the idea of almost 3.5 billion HUMAN BEINGS living on earth in DIRE POVERTY --- and you call ME the psycho?

ROFLMAO!    Grin     ...you 're the one being laughed at TROLL...

yes, for mentioning those suffering and dying in the clutches of poverty, no less

don't try to deny the sheer glee that came over you as you thought of all those poor, penniless bastards breaking their backs every day until they die so that YOU can put your feet in those warm and fuzzy gray slippers every morning.
February 04, 2014, 10:31:08 AM
Flippro is trying to promote quark so in fairness to him just picking a design wouldn't generate as much attention as a vote might.

And what do you think I've been trying to do for the past 24 hours, George?

Am I going to have to come over and drag you through your well-bricked hedge onto the street and tickle your feet endlessly until you remember the order of operations here?
February 04, 2014, 10:05:09 AM
you want to blame the contestants AND be the hero at the same time by fighting off this troll (me) and you really have deluded yourself into thinking that you will come out of this smelling like a rose?

a rose dipped in CRAP!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Edit:  Imagine if I were actually in the lead... this psycho-troll's head would EXPLODE!!!    Shocked

you laughed earlier at the idea of almost 3.5 billion HUMAN BEINGS living on earth in DIRE POVERTY --- and you call ME the psycho?

weren't you told to fuck off and/or go fuck yourself on numerous occasions?

what makes you think you're still wanted here, selfish greedy pile of donkey shit

you're in no danger of being in the lead, trust me LMAO

i've seen your work, you are WEIRD
February 04, 2014, 09:58:47 AM
That Ignore button is such a relief.......

tell me about it - those 2 were getting on my nerves too

i may take them off though just to be the bigger person
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 09:28:06 AM
That Ignore button is such a relief.......
February 04, 2014, 09:24:31 AM

ahh i get it - somehow you have missed my repeated attempts to inform you of the NEW terms

those old terms no longer apply, in the interest of all fairness, and for the sake of Quark's reputation, and for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears shed by members of this community who actually care about Quark and how it is represented, how it is seen by the public, and the direction it takes in the future

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i challenge you here and now to find a single person who truly cares about Quark, who would disagree with the above. just ONE

would you really continue INSISTING that the monetary element remain a part of the prize, in direct conflict with what you KNOW is in the best interest of Quark and the community?

if so, you don't give a FUCK about Quark or US and are still clinging for dear life onto the old "establishment" ways of doing things  -- a flawed hell-hole that has nearly half the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE PLANET living in dire poverty and starving to death!

and you have the gall to sit here and boohoo over your precious logo and all that quark you want to swim in

HOW DARE YOU

people are fucking starving, DYING, and you want to cling to the system that created all this DEATH?

go fuck yourself

I find it amusing that you think you have some sort of authority. You are an absolute joke that no one takes seriously. If they do change the poll it won't be because of anything you have said here. I'm just sitting here laughing at your ridiculous posts on here. You think you are some sort of social engineering genius where everyone bends to your will. I bet you are just doing this for some sort of cheap thrill...

darn, you almost made it to the light side of the force, until you allowed your lesser nature to control you

you would lose any bet that suggests i am doing this for thrills of any kind

what you see in others tends to be a reflection of yourself... so you have an interest in social engineering, that's cool

doesn't interest me though... those of us who actually give a fuck are more interested in social CHANGE - but perhaps you've spent your entire existence giving not enough of a fuck to understand where i'm coming from

your loss, i assure you

February 04, 2014, 09:14:28 AM
sigh....

are you not aware that different "requirements" were posted in different places? a lot of the people in the quarktalk thread were not informed about what had to be included besides the main logo -- that is not the fault or problem of the people entering the contest - many weren't even aware of the bitcointalk thread until much later, AFTER they had already submitted their logos over at quarktalk

so different people were playing by different rules - and you wave your floppy tits around, shouting from every rooftop "but they didn't accept the FULL terms of the contest - whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! bbbhoooo!!!!" that's all well and good except that a lot of people didn't even know of this "other" FULL set of rules - which is Flip's fault (no offense Flip) for not keeping the rules clear and consistent across all forums and posts

but whiny little crybabies such as yourself want to blame the contestants for not being able to read minds

Smear-a-grandma: "they didn't accept the terms and i did so they should all be disqualified and so i should win by default because my logo is the best one anyway and boooooo fucking hoooooooo AD NAUSEUM!"

dude, shut the fuck up already!

there was miscommunication of the rules and requirements, inconsistent answers to genuine queries pertinent to the contest, etc

a rose dipped in CRAP!

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 09:13:26 AM
Haters HATE
February 04, 2014, 08:48:10 AM

ahh i get it - somehow you have missed my repeated attempts to inform you of the NEW terms

those old terms no longer apply, in the interest of all fairness, and for the sake of Quark's reputation, and for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears shed by members of this community who actually care about Quark and how it is represented, how it is seen by the public, and the direction it takes in the future

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i challenge you here and now to find a single person who truly cares about Quark, who would disagree with the above. just ONE

would you really continue INSISTING that the monetary element remain a part of the prize, in direct conflict with what you KNOW is in the best interest of Quark and the community?

if so, you don't give a FUCK about Quark or US and are still clinging for dear life onto the old "establishment" ways of doing things  -- a flawed hell-hole that has nearly half the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE PLANET living in dire poverty and starving to death!

and you have the gall to sit here and boohoo over your precious logo and all that quark you want to swim in

HOW DARE YOU

people are fucking starving, DYING, and you want to cling to the system that created all this DEATH?

go fuck yourself

February 04, 2014, 08:27:21 AM
As for now, an answer of "Fuck no, I don't like this game if I can't steal 120k quark in the process." has been entered on your behalf.

And, having been duly informed of the consequences for the various answers you could provide, it is now time for you to do with yourself what has been provided as the only option available based on your answer.

Feel free to update your answer at any time.
February 04, 2014, 08:16:00 AM
are you willing to give up the idea of 120k quark to the winner or not?

it is a yes or no question - answer it as such

Are YOU willing to accept the terms of the contest?

It is a Yes or No question.

I am ESTABLISHING the rules of the fucking contest, smarty.

YOU will be the one accepting them, or you will not be granted entry, PERIOD

there will be NO Quark prize no matter how you slice it - give it up - it is not going to happen - you are NOT going to swindle FlipPro or QF out of 120,000 QRK for a logo that can be had from fiverr for $5

if anyone who cares about Quark lets that happen, then Quark is doomed -- and I will NOT have it doomed by the same old greed and selfishness that strangles the "official" monetary systems of this world - ohhhhhh no, i should say not!

you and those of your ilk have finally been revealed, and I'm NEVER going to stop pushing until greed is eradicated from all human endeavors

bottom line, the 120k should go IN ITS ENTIRETY to the QF if that is what Flip wants, or it shall remain Flip's until he decides a good use for it

and awarding it to a designer for a logo/branding scheme or whatever would constitute a gross and irresponsible misuse of those funds

period

you're not getting the money, sweetheart, so stop trying so hard to avoid the question

Yes or no: are you willing to accept that the 120k quark is no longer on offer for this contest?

You can answer in 1 of 4 ways, so let me explain the repercussions of the various types of answers you could give:

you could answer yes, as any decent, non-greedy friend of the quark community would do without hesitation - in which case - welcome to the contest under the new and better rules

you could answer no, at which point you will reveal your true interest in the contest (financial gain), and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

you could choose not to answer, after which it shall be determined that you reject the new rules, and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

finally, you could provide an answer that is not an affirmative or negative response, after which it shall be determined that you reject the new rules, and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

thus, if you wish to play, your options are Yes, Yes, or Yes - otherwise you don't get to play, and should -- you guessed it -- fuck off immediately

now that you have been duly informed of the various ways there are to provide an answer, and the repercussions of each, the only thing left is for you to provide your answer.  What is your answer?
February 04, 2014, 07:42:38 AM
well i see boxxl has mysteriously gained 100 votes since yesterday when he was at FUCKING 18 or 19

how clever

February 04, 2014, 07:34:46 AM
so, you are clearly in this for the money - get the fuck off this board and take your greed-inspired designs with you, you money hungry sycophantic pig.

one down, several to go

Who else would like to showcase how greed-driven this contest really is? step up to the plate.

One down?!?!?!   Huh   Are illusions part of ADHD too?  Where is the Ritalin when you need it!!!    Grin

Listen Troll Daddy... go crawl back under your rock and let this contest END.  You delusional trolls actually believe you have a say in this contest when you haven't even accepted the terms!?!?!?!  Ain't that some shit!!!    Shocked

This reminds me of all those trolling for designs that are just a rework of the old logo when the terms stated that this was a LOGO CHANGE CONTEST!!!   ROFLMAO!    Grin

evidently you missed an earlier post of mine were i point out that the enemies of Quark would want to keep things as they are because MONEY is involved

are you willing to give up the idea of 120k quark to the winner or not?

it is a yes or no question - answer it as such

stop dancing around the issue (as i predicted), stop calling people trolls (as if you're not hanging out under a bridge somewhere, patiently waiting to snatch up that 120k first chance you get) and stop swerving away from the question

are you willing to forget about the 120k Quark? YES or NO?
February 04, 2014, 07:23:35 AM
If I win Flippro can send the money to the foundation to be used to maintain the website or a mobile wallet or some such. Have a nice day  Grin

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/1973mb1973/5ec5a2eb6d343d1d16b1aa4143150978_zps2c6f9584.jpg

well now i am confused - too fresh off the banana boat i suppose

but isn't that the logo they were seeking to change via this contest?

i love it, it's fucking sheer modern elegance personified!

but i am definitely confused, too much pot after dinner earlier i guess

some points i'm not clear on:

1. if that is the "old" logo, why would they want to change it? it's perfect
2. if that is the "old" logo, and they want to change it, how could it also be an entry in the contest to pick a NEW one?

evidently my mind is more fucked tonight than i thought

but that smear-a-grandma or whoever, is still a greedy, disgusting bag of dog vomit: about that, i harbor no delusions

you heard me, if you want money from this contest, you are hereby disqualified

and i certainly don't give a fuck who you think i am (you're probably wrong)

nor do i care whether you think i am "qualified" to disqualify - bottom line is YOU'RE OUT

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 07:21:09 AM
@mjbmonetarymetals: great proposal!

I totally agree with this!

The foundation should initiate a properly managed project for QRK logo/branding.
We could work together in a logo/branding project team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 07:14:49 AM
So i quickly scanned thru this topic and I just have to say that everything here is messy as HELL. Couldn't they make this contest a bit more organized? This is total shit. So after quickly scanning through all designs its clear that 2 guys stand out here. That is zzzack and martijnp. They are IMO far better than the rest.

oh, and Mjbmonetarymetals designs are nowhere near as good as the designs from the guys mentioned above.... edit: just saw his designs in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4466824 and i have to come back to what I said. Infact, Mjbmonetarymetals designs there look very good. I was just looking at his designs in this post above and they were rather simple, but after looking at this topic it seems his designs are good.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
February 04, 2014, 07:00:22 AM
If I win Flippro can send the money to the foundation to be used to maintain the website or a mobile wallet or some such. Have a nice day  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: