Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] ROKOS [flavors] Crypto Full node OS |IoT Devices |Feedback/Discussion - page 3. (Read 74683 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Great, i see you work on this project Smiley
I test the new version in the next days.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004
OK

ROKOS v8 Flavors - Released
Download the latest ROKOS Flavors versions at: rokos-flavors.space

ROKOS v8 "Flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3 IoT Devices Released. Full Altcoins OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.

ROKOS flavors • OS for Raspberry Pi, zero, 2, 3, BananaPi PRO, PINE64+ and more IoT
Devices With OK, Altcoins Full nodes - Cryptocurrency Clients/Nodes Support

Just Download and Burn to Start your own OK and Altcoins Full nodes

The Best Cryptocurrencies and the Internet of Things
Core: Debian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK and your Favorite Cryptocurrency Clients, Nodes and Open Bazaar server ready for use.

-- Latest Release --

ROKOS v8 "flavors"  for Raspberry Pi 2, 3
Full Bitcoin OK and your Favorite Cryptocurrency Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.

We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+ and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiasts, developers, users, services that want to use their IoT devices with Bitcoin, OK and your favorite Cryptocurrencies, or that would like to turn their Pi into a Staking device.

ROKOS comes with your Favorite Cryptocurrency Full node or client among other goodies while providing the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.

v8 "Flavors"

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+ & IoT Devices with Bitcoin OK and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS v8 "flavors" comes with integrated OK, Bitcoin and Altcoins Clients / nodes, OpenBazaar server, Dev tools, cgminer deps, etc.

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new IoT users to IoT Developers, Ease of use Out of the Box.
Download & Burn, Ready for use.

Requirements:
ROKOS v8 "flavors":
- Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3. - ready for download
- Pine64+ - coming update
- Banana Pi - coming update

- Min 16gb SD card and an External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 110gb.

Some of the ROKOS flavors v8 features are

- Integrated Currencies: Bitcoin v0.14 - OKCash v4.0.0.4 - Blackcoin v1.2.4 - Dash v0.12.1.5 - Diamond v2.1.0.4 - Digitalcoin v3 - Einsteinium v0.9.2 - Energycoin v1.5.1 - Europecoin v3.0.2 - Expanse v1.6 - Gamecredits v0.9.4.4 - Kobocoin v2.1.0.3 - Mojo v3.0.0.5 - Monetaryunit v1.0.10.8 - Soil v1.6.1 - Transfercoin v1.2.4.
- Updated OpenBazaar server.
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Pine64+ and IoT devices.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Firefox/Chrome browser added. (depends on version)
- Autolog.
- Debian/Xubuntu/Ubuntu/Raspbian/Linux based. (depends on version)
- Java Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- CGMiner ready. (dependencies included for compilation)
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools (For developers)
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- nodejs.
- 1024 mb swap mod.
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- BTC and OK nodes at /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Custom OK-Scripts to ease the user experience.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Blockchain.

ROKOS constantly evolves and releases new Versions based on:
- Security, Chain, Technology, and Design updates.
- Ease of access and use for the final users.
- More Cryptocurrencies are integrated for an Out of the Box experience in ROKOS FLAVORS.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross-collaborations.

ROKOS History of previous releases link.

ROKOS v8 "flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3 screen shot

legendary
OK
Just installed rokos on my rpi3.
Works great!

Thx for your feedback!  Cool

ROKOS v8 Flavors is ready for release, just doing final ann/site updates to share it Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just installed rokos on my rpi3.
Works great!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Any update to when rokos flavors v7 comes out?

Hectic end of 2016, and amazing starts on 2017.

Should be up later this Feb!

Happy New Year!

Any news ... when?

Thanks.

Skipped the v7 release as we advanced to v8, coming out in the next days! kind regards.

Hey OKtoshi! Any estimate on the release date for v8? Thanks!
Hello, i have ROKOS v6 on a Raspberry Pi 3 and it runs. I use DMD Diamond Coin and wanted to ask if there is a Wallet update?
The last version is out of date!

Can someone help me with the update? I would be very pleased to help!

greetings
robin

The ROKOS v8 Flavors gets released in the coming days, it includes all the wallets on their latest versions,
if dont want to wait you can visit the tutorials over github. cheers.

Thank you for the good info.

I hope the update comes very soon so I can use my Rapsberry Pi 3 with it!

best regards
robin
legendary
OK

Happy New Year!

Any news ... when?

Thanks.

Skipped the v7 release as we advanced to v8, coming out in the next days! kind regards.
legendary
OK
Hello, i have ROKOS v6 on a Raspberry Pi 3 and it runs. I use DMD Diamond Coin and wanted to ask if there is a Wallet update?

greetings
robin

The ROKOS v8 Flavors gets released in the coming days, it includes all the wallets on their latest versions,
if dont want to wait you can visit the tutorials over github. cheers.

greetings
robin
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

Happy New Year!

Any news ... when?

Thanks.
legendary
OK

Winner of the Raspberry Pi 3 + ROKOS + OK Shirt + 1,000 Okcash, Congratulations!

Thanks to Adam and the CoinfestUK organizers for another wonderful year, and also
thanks to the donators, CGB, Shbour and the OK Collaborators and the OK and ROKOS Communities!
Your are the best!

Congratulations to this year winner!

https://twitter.com/shbour_/status/850729495074156544

https://coinfestuk.org
legendary
OK

Have a Great time over Coinfest!

One of the assistants will win a very nice ROKOS package, which will include:

- Raspberry Pi 3 full Kit with ROKOS v8 core.
- OK Shirt.
- 1000 Okcash.

https://coinfestuk.org/

https://twitter.com/BitcoinFullnode/status/850141296006230017
legendary
OK
I suppose the raspberry pi 3 is not able to run all available wallets at once for staking?

How many different wallets are you able to run at the same time? The CPU should be ok but that 1 GB of RAM could be the bottleneck here i guess.

Correct,
Users have been able to run 2-3 at the same time if graphical wallet instances, while others report being able to run 4-5 if using the daemons.

I would say just use 1-2 at a time to avoid a bottleneck, it also depends if the clients are syncd or not, as while syncing they use more resources also.

Thanks OKtoshi. Sounds pretty cool!

A pleasure to help
Activity: 954
I suppose the raspberry pi 3 is not able to run all available wallets at once for staking?

How many different wallets are you able to run at the same time? The CPU should be ok but that 1 GB of RAM could be the bottleneck here i guess.

Correct,
Users have been able to run 2-3 at the same time if graphical wallet instances, while others report being able to run 4-5 if using the daemons.

I would say just use 1-2 at a time to avoid a bottleneck, it also depends if the clients are syncd or not, as while syncing they use more resources also.

Thanks OKtoshi. Sounds pretty cool!
legendary
OK

Correct,

Activity: 954

legendary
OK
Can someone please link me to the most bang for the buck pi/pine/whatever to run this on ? No idea what is better etc..
For the completely Linux illiterate please. Just wanna buy something, download Rokos and let it run 24/7.

https://www.amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY

Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can someone please link me to the most bang for the buck pi/pine/whatever to run this on ? No idea what is better etc..
For the completely Linux illiterate please. Just wanna buy something, download Rokos and let it run 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Looking forward to working with you guys again for CoinFestUK!

If anyone has any ideas for the ROKOS exhibition let us know, what would you like to see at a ROKOS / OK exhibition?
legendary
OK

New exclusive website for the ROKOS Flavors versions:  http://rokos-flavors.space

git: https://github.com/BitcoinFullnode/rokos.flavors.space.website

Site is getting updated with the coming flavors release.
Pages:
Jump to: