Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company - page 11. (Read 54641 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
tried your site on multiple different network, and still nothing Sad even on my smart phone on 4g its still not working, the site itself doesnt load, im getting response errors and bad gateways and what not
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
That's more reasonable as a question. Most of what I have running right now is older hardware, but that's OK, I picked it up supper cheap and I don't have to pay for electricity for what I have running currently. What I have access to are Bitfury chips mounted onto custom boards. The seller wants to support the companies goal of going green so he is willing to part with some of what he has. Fortunately, he doesn't live that far from me so I can make a quick turnaround.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We are now mining at 8 GH/s. Once again, I have access to about 2 TH/s and can have it mining in just a matter of hours. I will give a 15% deposit bonus to anyone who invests at least 1 BTC! so come on, lets do it!

How many usb slots are you using for that?
A rather presumptuous question on your part, wouldn't you say? I have local access to chips on boards, all I have to do is go pay for them and get them plugged in and mining.

It may be presumptuous on my part. I'd be worried though, because in the GPU/FPGA era 8 GH/s was near the lower bounds of what could be considered a mining farm.

Mining at all is good, but what are you mining with? The not horribly priced Knc and Bitfury stuff or overpriced BFL and obsolete ASICMiner stuff. As you take investors you should probably offer this information.
We are now mining at 8 GH/s. Once again, I have access to about 2 TH/s and can have it mining in just a matter of hours. I will give a 15% deposit bonus to anyone who invests at least 1 BTC! so come on, lets do it!

A rather presumptuous question on your part, wouldn't you say? I have local access to chips on boards, all I have to do is go pay for them and get them plugged in and mining.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I now have the company mining hash rate up to 7.5 GH/s.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
I have increased the company mining hash rate to 7.16GH/s, slow but steady!

so is it really wind/solar powered?  Cool
Not currently, it is our goal to phase in alternative sources of energy and find other means of improving efficiency.

what ? phase in nevermind lmao..zzz

Not currently, it is our goal to phase in alternative sources of energy and find other means of improving efficiency.
Expert Computer Geek

I will provide Escrow here. The Escrowaddress is:
Code:
1B9yH8csiujoBSNjVPhgrZjdm7f27EXKFq

When the needed amount is reached i will order the Miner with the target address provided by SolarWindMining.
~~~coins generated by tornadoes go to tornado survivors imo that would be madcool!  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
..if i only had a brainnnnn~~~

Word up+
Expert Computer Geek
The company mining hash rate just passed 7GH/s!
Just added a little more capacity, now the company hash rate is up to 6.8GH/s. I can increase the hash rate by 1GH/s for every 0.22 BTC. This is a shared profit mining company, rather than selling shares based on hash rates, we sell shares that offer a share in the profits based on the total amount invested.

i have 2 ghash that i can use for my account that you made for me (the bitminter one), would that mean that i receive about 1/4 of the "profit" from the "shared profit mining company" at least until you or someone else adds more ghash that is

Sort of, when you make a deposit under 0.5 BTC the funds are Rolled Over, that means that all the profits are re-invested into buying new hardware. The RollOver continues until the balance in your BitShare account reach a minimum of 0.5 BTC at which point you can cash out or purchase a Standard Contract. Or, you can let it stay and RollOver until it reaches 1.5 BTC, then purchase a Founders Contract.

The ghash that you currently are contributing only fund your BitShare account, this is not part of the company mining activity, so all of the bitcoin that you generate is yours, its just that it is credited to you as an investment in the company. Your profits will come from the mining hardware that is purchased with your funds. One way to think of it is that if 100 people invest 1 BTC and the profits from mining equal 100 BTC, you then would divide the profit of 100 BTC by the total BTC invested, which in this example is 100 BTC. So, dividing the profit of 100 BTC by the total investments of 100 BTC we get this: 100/100 BTC or 1 BTC is outlaid to each investor who's BTC investment was used to purchase the given hardware. So your where very close to being correct. It is important to note that once your BitShare deposits have been outlaid, you no longer receive profits from the hardware unless you purchase a Standard or Founders Contract and select the RollOver Option (ROO) with the Slow Return On Investment (SROI). If you select the ROO-SROI, you will not only earn dividends on the hardware your funds where used to purchase, but you earn dividends from the total hash pool of the company, that means from all of the mining hardware purchased with investor funds. Doing it this way protects the investor from an exponentially declining rate of return that occurs when you invest only in a set amount g-hashes. Which, by the way will turn into t-hashes, then p-hashes and beyond. That means that your g-hashes today will be worth absolutely nothing in the near future as they will in all hash based payment systems other investments. SolarWind believes that if an investor deposits funds to help build the company, then the investor should be rewarded with a portion the profits for as long as the company remains in business.

lots of coins produced when the tornados keep happening! Tornadocoinzzz!!!weeeee  Cheesy
Sounds like a fun altcoin, maybe we will develop that in the future. It could be used to purchase amusement park tickets! weeeee  Cheesy
Expert Computer Geek
where is this project/coinfarm located?  Grin thanks!

Currently in Wichita Ks.

lots of coins produced when the tornados keep happening! Tornadocoinzzz!!!weeeee  Cheesy
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Just added a little more capacity, now the company hash rate is up to 6.8GH/s. I can increase the hash rate by 1GH/s for every 0.22 BTC. This is a shared profit mining company, rather than selling shares based on hash rates, we sell shares that offer a share in the profits based on the total amount invested.

i have 2 ghash that i can use for my account that you made for me (the bitminter one), would that mean that i receive about 1/4 of the "profit" from the "shared profit mining company" at least until you or someone else adds more ghash that is
Pages:
Jump to: