Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company - page 12. (Read 54641 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
where is this project/coinfarm located?  Grin thanks!

Currently in Wichita Ks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
where is this project/coinfarm located?  Grin thanks!
We are now up to 6.65GH/s.

Re: the hash rates... how do we know what this means to us? Like... how does that equate to our earnings based on the share types (Bitshare, Founder's, etc.)? Is there some kind of rolling log?

I will be making announcements about the share portions. I am still working on getting automatic online notifications working. The IT guy I had working on that sort of thing quit so I have to learn to do most of that sort of thing myself, that is proving to be taking awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Re: the hash rates... how do we know what this means to us? Like... how does that equate to our earnings based on the share types (Bitshare, Founder's, etc.)? Is there some kind of rolling log?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We are now up to 6.5GH/s.

Awesome~  Cheesy

Keep up the great work.
I need 1.5 BTC, I will give the first person to purchase a Founders Contract directly from me a 20% deposit bonus.

Done!
We are now up to 6.5GH/s.
Company hash rate is now up to 5.4GH/s
Referral links are available, you will have to register on the company forum to get your referral link address.
Company hash rate is now up to 3.8GH/s.
Have just increased the Company mining rate to 2.8GH/s
Current Shareholders our now earning bitcoin! The company has about 1GH/s currently mining, this is just the testing phase of some of our systems. We will continuously increase the hash rate as we get more equipment in.
Elsewhere it says:

"Members of The First 100 Club. If you haven't already, post a reply in The SolarWind Mining Company Official Thread and receive one Bitshare worth 0.001 BTC. If you have already post in the official thread you will receive the credit."

Is this the place to post for that? If we invest in these purchasing rounds, do we only receive the coins mined by the specific hardware we funded, or do we all get shares of the full mining productivity of the country? I have to admit, I'm a bit confused. At first it appeared as though shares/contracts were for parts of the company, and now it appears they are for part of a particular piece of hardware. Can you please clarify this in relatively concise terms?

Also, is the first purchase cycle for a "Jupiter KnCMiner" or a "CoinCraft Desk 1000"? You guys have posted conflicting information. Finally, when are these expected to arrive?

In the first post:
*Changed to CoinCraft Desk (1000) from Jupiter KnCMiner because it will arrive sooner and according to The Genesis Block it will be more profitable than the Jupiter KnCMiner
The rest I'll leave to SolarWind to answer.
Activity: 5
Another question. Didn't you already post receipts for miners that you have already purchased? Why are we not investing in those but investing in hardware that is to be purchased? Will investors in the company receive payment from the pre-ordered hardware when it ships?
Activity: 5
Elsewhere it says:

"Members of The First 100 Club. If you haven't already, post a reply in The SolarWind Mining Company Official Thread and receive one Bitshare worth 0.001 BTC. If you have already post in the official thread you will receive the credit."

Is this the place to post for that? If we invest in these purchasing rounds, do we only receive the coins mined by the specific hardware we funded, or do we all get shares of the full mining productivity of the country? I have to admit, I'm a bit confused. At first it appeared as though shares/contracts were for parts of the company, and now it appears they are for part of a particular piece of hardware. Can you please clarify this in relatively concise terms?

Also, is the first purchase cycle for a "Jupiter KnCMiner" or a "CoinCraft Desk 1000"? You guys have posted conflicting information. Finally, when are these expected to arrive?
Hello everyone,

I have one question, about starting everything. So what i need to do?
Hi tautvilis,

Visit This Link

Im one of the 100, but still can't get it, where can i find the bitshare account?

Hi,

Your SolarWind company account has not been created as the website has not been coded yet, however, you're entitled to a forum account to participate in discussions. Just PM SolarWindMiningCompany and tell them that you're the first 100, and want an account, or follow the instructions here.

-SolarWind Forum Moderator
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

I have one question, about starting everything. So what i need to do?
Hi tautvilis,

Visit This Link

Im one of the 100, but still can't get it, where can i find the bitshare account?
Pages:
Jump to: