Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 23. (Read 40437 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

Sorry dude, you're too out there.

I agree it's just a bit too much. I would probably vote for Dread.

Bitbobb, I enjoy reading your posts but you go off on a tangent mate. If you calm it down with the claims and get to the point, people would probably be more receptive to what you're saying.

Well I am sorry that the truth sounds so fantastic but as they say the truth is stranger than fiction.  I can show signal my contracts, land deeds, visa stamps, content of some emails.  Perhaps it never occurred to me that this would seem outlandish.  But you are right sticking to the point is good.  So ask me a question and I will answer it.  Depredation is a very solid candidate.  I see him here all the time supporting the coin asking questions responding to trolls.  I went a little further in my commenting since I know things and wished to share.  I felt it is important to let you guys know who I am.
     There are very special people in this world and yes you have one typing to you now.  
     And this is a temporary position BTW and there may be need for a deputy Treasurer very soon.
     I have already toned it down since the Toad king told me a few days ago that he thought my posts were too extreme.  I took down those posts and have not posted much since that day.  So that should be evidence that I agree with your comment here and have already responded.  And I did all of this BEFORE the prospect of treasurer was on the table.  This should directly speak to your point should it not?  Thank for your comment!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Hate to be this square but...

Anyone conducting official trump business should get a new name for the board.

"DreadLordColi" isn't going to give your average person the warm and fuzzies (I agree he's a good pick for treasurer)

"Signal7" is fine.. but names directly pertaining to official trump titles would look really polished.

Heh... If you're an old school hammie, Signal7 means "Transmission received". If you're a cop, it means "Dead body". Ultimately, it means the end of things.

Point taken. Good advice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

Signal should just hold it.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
     Ask me a real question please
I think what ToadKing wants is verification that you actually do all the things you say, so you may have to verify your identity if you want his trust.  But that is completely up to you.
Less hops. More wins.
Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
     Ask me a real question please
Activity: 158
Hate to be this square but...

Anyone conducting official trump business should get a new name for the board.

"DreadLordColi" isn't going to give your average person the warm and fuzzies (I agree he's a good pick for treasurer)

"Signal7" is fine.. but names directly pertaining to official trump titles would look really polished.
Fuck, I'm just a regular dude and I actually feel guilty about the time I've spent trying to steer this coin in the right direction.

My ROI is probably 10 bucks an hour after all the time I've spent writing and reading here and on Biz. I have better ways to make money, but who knows, coin may moon.

TrumpCoin Lead Developer
I still don't see an accept or decline from dread for his nomination.
Am I overlooking it?

DreadLordColi,

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

Do you accept the nomination and terms that I have described above?
" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

Just got approved on a six figure deal last night. 
And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

If everything you're saying is true it makes you even more unstable.

Someone with as much resources, land, crystals, access to the elites ect.... would value their time far to much to spend it on a message board for a highly speculative crypto currency conversing with a guy named ToadKing.
Less hops. More wins.
And the t shirt project is going very good.  Another member will be making an announcement today about that.  I have gotten some artwork from them and it is with the t-shirt guy now.  I am waiting to get some better copies of the artwork so I can have it enlarged without any problems of pixelation
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.

Case in point.

Just got approved on a six figure deal last night. 
And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Case in point.

Less hops. More wins.
...quick follow up..

In fact my exhaustive study of the financial system is why I found out that I have problems with it.  I have studied tax law, banking law, administrative, case law, international law and customary law (very similar to case law at times) and I have found that this knowledge helps me give insights that typically cost thousands of dollars per hour if you can find the few lawyers who will even share this info for you.  There is someone here I think who has already seen some evidence from me in this regard.
     While my personal beliefs with the USA banking system are what they are it means I have done my homework.  When I make a phone call or speak with a teller I know legally what they can do and not do at all times.  I even know where there is discretion and where there is not.  Did you know that when you speak with a member of the government in the USA it is your job to know what there job is and they do not have to know there job?  So if the irs man comes to your door we have a right ask for his id and to verify the code on his pocket manifest.  Did you also know that 90% of the time they send the wrong guy or gal to do the task.  This means most friendly meetings can rightfully be shut down in about 3 seconds if you know the code.  
     Did you know that the only proper place to have an IRS case heard is in the federal district court and by right you should always insist on that venue and never go into the irs tax court since it is voluntary and stacked against you?
     Did you know that much like the military code of justice the words "see also" at the end of a paragraph renders the entire paragraph void for vagueness and that this subject is considered so important is is written into the constitution?>

These are some examples of how my lifestyle can become an asset very quickly and how I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles.  I have knowledge that few have because I was taught how to do research at a young age since my mother was a librarian and taught me to read before I went to school.  I had a 12th grade reading level before I entered 1st grade.

The question is good.  My ability to administer an account is important.  I will tell you I keep my bitcoins in a trezor and only use a hot wallet for transfers.  And I am on the record in this forum asking for paper wallets from day one which I believe are the most secure way to store crypto.   And as for fiat legacy government sanctioned money placed in a demand account whether it be savings or checking.  I will insist that it be non-interest bearing to avoid additional liabilities from the government under benefit law and the tax code and to also have the limit never exceed the fdic amount per account.  This is because so far 5 times in our nations history private accounts have been seized from the people to support the gov.  and there is recent evidence that they are setting us up for this again with the negative interest rates and the associated laws they just put out.

I do not know if any one remembers after the patriot act first came out?  But there was about 14 accounts or less around the country seized.  And at the time I had a legal mentor who was one of them.  He was the only one of those people who did not get an attorney and he had his money back within 72 hours.  While the others had their attorneys fighting for many years with no success.
     As it turned out the IRS does their own procedure wrong and when they sent out the levy to the banks they did not first send out a notice of levy nor publish it at the county level first (both of which are required by law and for good reason).  My mentor at the time noticed this and attacked them and the bank and after the bank president consulted with his attorney for the bank they retured his funds with an apology for the mistake they made.

Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
BitBobb,

You and I have already discussed this in private, but for the public record...

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA

Hi Bitbobb, thanks for your interest in the project thus far. While I haven't been able to review everything, I did have a few questions regarding your ability to effectively administer what may end up being a substantial sum of money.

In some of your previous posts I see you've talked about how you are 'unbanked' and don't associate or interact with the banking system in your country of origin (I believe this will need to be the US for you to be involved with the PAC, but I'm not positive about this and don't want to assume). I believe in that same post, you described having some members of your family help you get set up with some form of traditional bank account with the intention of contributing to the Trumpcoin project. I know this is vague, so please correct or expand upon this summary to help improve my understanding!

If what I've summarized above is correct, I would have some concerns regarding your ability to quickly and effectively make financial decisions with the best interest of Trumpcoin in mind. While I believe your intentions would be sincere, if you truly have as little exposure to the banking system and the more traditional financial system at large as you say, I worry that somewhat complicated transactions (moving the fund to escrow, having ledgers audited by outside institutions, converting large sums from crypto to fiat, or transferring fiat from one organization to another) may be conducted in a way designed to accommodate whatever issues you've taken with the traditional financial institutions up to this point. I believe that you would probably even be able to make a strong argument for what some might consider 'irregular' financial management; my concern is how this will appear to outside investors and those watching the progress of Trumpcoin.

Regarding the family assistance you received to integrate a bit more with traditional banking, would this be your intended avenue for carrying out the requirements in your position should you become treasurer? To what extent, if any, will parties other than yourself be filling documents, reaching out to both individual and institutional contacts, and generally participation in the activities required by this position? If the answer is 'none', can you reaffirm that you are committed and willing to leave your issues with traditional banking (and the impressive resume you have described as a result of this) at the door to perform your duties in the best interest of Trumpcoin? I believe this will require effectively full integration with the traditional financial sector that you have thus far rejected, if only for the appearance of legitimacy and transparency.

Again, thank you for your support and interest in the project. This is not intended in any way as an attack on your ideals or lifestyle - I am a strong believer that it is better to ask the hard questions sooner rather than later, and I appreciate you taking the time to assuage my concerns!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think Depredation or DreadLordColi are solid picks and would nominate either of them.

Depredation / DreadLordColi,

I accept the nomination and the terms you described. Thanks.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
How do I vote?

There are no open polls at this moment. The poll to help choose a Treasurer will open shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: