Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 24. (Read 40391 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
Original Trumpcoin BTCTalk thread researched to page 104.  YoBit took their time in initiating the transfer of V1 coins to V2 coins.  I will keep everyone updated as progress continues this evening (UTC).
Activity: 11
BitBobb,

You and I have already discussed this in private, but for the public record...

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

Do you accept the nomination and terms that I have described above?

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA

Go Bob Go!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
BitBobb,

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
BitBobb,

TrumpCoin Lead Developer
I think Depredation or DreadLordColi are solid picks and would nominate either of them.

Depredation / DreadLordColi,

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
I think Depredation or DreadLordColi are solid picks and would nominate either of them.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
A very sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to voice your opinion.

Many more thanks to those of you that have been actively engaging me and each other in the very important conversations here.

In response, I now assume temporary executive authority as Chairman. I will use this position to advance us to the very best of my abilities and to help build a proper Board of Directors to manage and drive this wonderful project. I plan to do this in a way that is fully democratic and successive. I plan to help create a bright atmosphere in the present by focusing primarily on the future.

I do not wish for myself or anyone else to assume a totalitarian executive role. I will continue to hold polls at every major decision and milestone to make sure that my strategies align with all of yours as much as humanly possible.

Once the foundations are properly laid, we will vote again for the Chairman seat along with all others.

For now, we will move forward with the traditional Team Structure. The ad-hoc team will work together to advance the project and the Board. All members of the ad-hoc team will be approved by the community in the same way I was.

The first and most important order of business is securing our funds to a Treasury. I have seen only one nomination for Treasurer, BitBobb. I have spoken at length with him and am so far very comfortable with this nomination.

The Treasurer will be fully vetted to me. I will have a copy of this person's state-issued ID, a proper NDA and background check performed BEFORE any accesses are granted to any accounts. This person will not be permitted to make financial decisions on behalf of the group. The Treasurer is a steward of funds that is responsible for protecting the funds and executing financial decisions of the executive committee. The treasurer has a seat and a voice on the board but assumes no authority to make any financial decisions alone. Regular publicly available auditing will occur against this role.

The forum is open for questions and additional nominees at this time, but not for much longer. If there are additional nominations, we will have a race, else we will have a simple yay/no poll for BitBobb.

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Should Signal7 assume the temporary role of TrumpCoin Chairman and assemble a temporary board of directors that will work to progress TrumpCoin as an official Super PAC and build a more democtratic community?

Yes - 16 (94.1%)
No - 1 (5.9%)

This poll is now closed. Thank you to everyone that participated.

TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Work continues today to get months April and May 2016 researched.  Research is currently at page 73 on the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread.  Crypto Books will post an update of progress this evening.  We are very determined to get the book completed.  Please help support this project at:

TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Tyke has recieved only one donation. Is this really the best we can do? Come on guys send him a few coins.

I second this. Tyke is working really hard to do something really cool for us. Other communities such as GoldCoin, DigiByte, Dogecoin and Peercoin each helped to fund their books ($500-1000).  This went towards paying for designers, friends who researched the internet and proof readers.  All help from the Trumpcoin community is highly appreciated.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Work continues today to get months April and May 2016 researched.  Research is currently at page 73 on the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread.  Crypto Books will post an update of progress this evening.  We are very determined to get the book completed.  Please help support this project at:

TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Tyke has recieved only one donation. Is this really the best we can do? Come on guys send him a few coins.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Looking at the poll (16 for, 1 against) I believe it's relatively safe to say that we can move forward setting up the fundamentals of trumpcoin with a temporary board of directors!

Thank you but I must stay true to my word. The poll closes at 10:53 EST, which is about 1 hour from now.

What I would like to see is a small faq about what setting up a super pac will mean for trumpcoin (from a practical and legal pov) and what it changes in term of liquidating trumpfund.
I think I roughly get the idea, but I'm not quite sure if I fully understand it.

Excellent suggestion. Thank you.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Looking at the poll (16 for, 1 against) I believe it's relatively safe to say that we can move forward setting up the fundamentals of trumpcoin with a temporary board of directors!

What I would like to see is a small faq about what setting up a super pac will mean for trumpcoin (from a practical and legal pov) and what it changes in term of liquidating the trumpfund.
I think I roughly get the idea, but I'm not quite sure if I fully understand it.
Less hops. More wins.
A forum vote sounds good. I've been following this thread and waiting to vote on leadership but I wasn't aware that we had to register. Based on the llc and your choice to take things slowly I was gonna vote for you anyway though. I would like to see the creator of the coin be involved in some capacity, even if it's just ceremonial and assuming he wants to.

I also need nominations for Treasurer.

I nominate Bitbob. He has proven himself as a valuable asset to the coin and the community and is willing to reveal his identity to protect the accountability of the coin.

Please consider supporting him as he is truly passionate

You will not be sorry if I am allowed to serve, this I can promise.  In furtherance of this and other concerns I am willing to undergo background checks, be public and vetted.  I am willing to advise the leadership, vote if/ when there are other members on a board or the functional equivalent.  I am willing and able to do these things and agree I am well suited since both my acquired and natural talents lend themselves to this type of job.  This is a position of trust and in fact high importance to any organization but especially so for this organization so the nomination from Nov8th is a special honor to read about.  And how special from a group that only knows me from my commenting?  All I can do to show my gratitude is throw myself into the position with all that I have.  I will look at each issue from a financial perspective.  Continue to provide counsel to the leadership from a financial perspective and advise accordingly.  Work with the security industry leaders to ensure our tech remains safe.  In addition to the traditional duties above mentioned if appointed and approved I will still continue to proffer ideas to the right people who can use them, support the coin with needed programs (like the buy side stability mechanism and other mitigation protocols) and liaison with my counter parts from outside groups to foster co-operation among like minded organizations toward a mutually beneficial future.  These things I have been doing and believe I can continue to do.

The story of America is one of greatness and when you hear of who I am you will hear of the story of a great family that came to this country seeking adventure.  We were never the richest but we have been pivotal on both my mother and fathers' side at key moments in this history on this continent since 1620.  So as we take the early steps together let us not ever forget why we are here and that this too may be another key moment in history.  Thank you

“no rewards can be so pleasing ... as those which include the approbation of our fellow citizens.  T. Jefferson
Less hops. More wins.
I voted in the poll that Signal7 provided for us.  I was the tenth voter.  The results are posted on Signal7s' thread BTW.

And Signal7 has my support.  In honor of his courage ( and all of our contributions to this project) I have posted a famous quote below from Samuel Clemens:

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
Activity: 210
All of this is absolutely amazing. Signal, you have a brilliant mind - keep it up!

I'm going to invest in more Trumps very soon; hopefully it'll raise the price a bit, but I'm expecting this causecoin to go BIG in the long run and it would be AWESOME to donate a significant amount of money (via the Trump Fund) to support his effort in becoming the POTUS!

GREAT WORK ALL!! MAGA 4 LIFE!!!
Activity: 5
I cannot cast a vote because of my newbie status but if I could it would be for Signal
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
All this yuge picture talk, I have a question about a more micro issue.

What's the status on overhauling, possibly re-doing the TrumpCoin.com site and taking the .rocks site offline and 301 redirecting it to the .com?

The .com site has already been redesigned and is sitting in a staging environment waiting for the final verbiage of what we decide to do this week. I'd like to update it by Monday.

I'm not exactly sure who has control of the .rocks domain. I hope to get a 301 on it ASAP.

I don't think during the previous handover chicken relinquished his control over .rocks to cantstump. Maybe I missed something though.

Shouldn't be an issue then. I just need to do some follow ups.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
All this yuge picture talk, I have a question about a more micro issue.

What's the status on overhauling, possibly re-doing the TrumpCoin.com site and taking the .rocks site offline and 301 redirecting it to the .com?

The .com site has already been redesigned and is sitting in a staging environment waiting for the final verbiage of what we decide to do this week. I'd like to update it by Monday.

I'm not exactly sure who has control of the .rocks domain. I hope to get a 301 on it ASAP.
Less hops. More wins.
There is an expression good minds think alike.  And I see some very good minds here.  Lots of them!  

Since signal7 sent a message to the Follow my vote people that will now be the second message they have gotten from Trump coin members! (at least
   Billary coin I hope does not have the lock on them if they do not respond favorably to us then we need to move on an alternative.  
Pages:
Jump to: