Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 15. (Read 16945 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Deviant Coin (DEV) activated on blockfolio app as well. Track us on the application https://www.blockfolio.com/
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'll claim the bounty for the Dice Game if you wish to discuss? On Discord and I will send a PM to the OP user.

Just sent a PM
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
I'll claim the bounty for the Dice Game if you wish to discuss? On Discord and I will send a PM to the OP user.
Activity: 143
Checked my wallet, haven't receive any airdrop when i submitted the form early. I wonder why.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Congrats for cryptopia listing. Luckily, today I bought back same amount that I sold yesterday at the same price Grin

Cryptopia listing and android wallet... Two awesome news for deviant holders Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 98
Just to remind everyone, we are listed in Cryptopia under three trade pairs.
BTC/LTC and DOGE.

Happy trading everyone!
Activity: 61
price very high  Undecided

Yeah, price is to high. How did it reach that........... ?  Shocked Huh
Activity: 123
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
Cryptopia happy to announce the listing of Deviant Coin DEV! Welcome to the Cryptopia family DeviantCoin!
See more info on our help centre listings page: http://ow.ly/xsiz30jrQbl
Activity: 13

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin widely known to the public.
Activity: 61
When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty  Shocked
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
My wallet stock for 7days and was unable to sync, any nodes working now? Hopefully someone will post the working nodes here.. Thanks

add this to your Deviant.conf

addnode=165.227.83.233:7118
addnode=104.131.124.189:7118
addnode=139.59.72.56:7118
addnode=128.199.201.170:7118
addnode=165.227.156.13:7118
addnode=165.227.231.58:7118
addnode=159.89.152.81:7118
addnode=5.189.166.116:7118
addnode=173.249.27.157:7118
addnode=173.249.27.158:7118
addnode=173.249.27.159:7118
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
My wallet stock for 7days and was unable to sync, any nodes working now? Hopefully someone will post the working nodes here.. Thanks
jxt
Activity: 94
copper member
Activity: 8
Hello folks!

We just had a major milestone completed with the occurrence of the 100,000th block. :checkered_flag:  :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag: The block rewards accordingly have changed structure.
For complete list of rewards again, please visit our site at https://deviantcoin.io/

Now to commemorate the community and our users, we have planned to come up with short projects in addition with the already existing roadmap compromising of H/W wallet and DEX.
Hence,you can find a list of utilities which we have planned to release shortly. All ETA mentioned will be completed accordingly.

*Android Wallet

We have decided to speedtrack the release of Android wallets which was originally planned for an October/November release as proposed in the original roadmap.
We have already shared some designs with the community and the full fledged product will be ready for everyone to use by the 10th of April.

*Single click MN setup

Since we have moved onto the next reward phase which favours Masternode, it is essential to provide an ease of access to setup Masternodes without any hassle.
Hence, we are already working on the single click MN setup and the product will be available down the upcoming week or the next

Payment gateway for multiple vendor adoption

Adoption of blockchain is on the rise now and what better way for vendors/anyone to use DEV coins other than developing a standalone payment gateway?
This feature is now under development in our team and will be available by the upcoming month or before.

Multiple interactive bots

Those who are familiar with SEND will get what we are talking about. We plan to implement a Rainsend-like feature and betting bots so that you can get handsy with your funds Wink
ETA for this will be by the last week of this month.

Whitepaper release

We have sped up on whitepaper release and it will feature the coin as well as our products down the lane (i.e. H/W wallet +DEX ). Release is scheduled by the end of this month as well.

Platform wallet upgrade

Wallet upgrade developments are happening right now across all the platforms which will integrate the updated core and will provide a hassle/bug free experience to all its users.

These are the shortcomings which is happening simultaneously with our team and the project other than DEX+H/W wallet.
So, hold on for much more developments in the upcoming days and Stake on!
Activity: 177
Activity: 177
Pages:
Jump to: