Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 16. (Read 16945 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Any estimated time to be listed on cryptopia? As i remember cryptopia fee paid already but they are slow as hell as usual Smiley

No ETA atm
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Any estimated time to be listed on cryptopia? As i remember cryptopia fee paid already but they are slow as hell as usual Smiley
Activity: 56
Any updates on the vyper contest? Hope they will publish a public result.

There is a public list in the Deviant discord chat #contests.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
Hello, Dev! I remember you. Your project is great  Kiss  Kiss
Activity: 19
Welcome back!:). Keep up the good work guys.
nice DEV but you dont have dev wallet for android? or do you planning to make it for android.. my wallet in windows does not sync
Have you tried to add nodes that listed on announcement post? For android wallet, according to Deviant's roadmap on their website you need to wait until October 2018
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
nice DEV but you dont have dev wallet for android? or do you planning to make it for android.. my wallet in windows does not sync

Have you tried to add some nodes into the conf file and see if it connects and syncs? In the most cases that should resolve your issue Smiley
Activity: 92
Staking Deviant Coin is getting harder day by day because of network weight.
Block rewards for masternodes will be going up to 12 in just a few days when we hit that 100k block.
Activity: 102
copper member
Activity: 8

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

This is a PoS/ MN Coin..Not a token.

Not that the Vyper contest is over, the official winner list can be found at the discord community.Good luck !
copper member
Activity: 8
The results for the Vyper Contest will shortly be posted publicly along with details.
is there any news about the vyper contest?? hope to see the results soon

You can join the discord channel and ask the devs there. There is almost 24/7 someone there, who will give you an update on what's going on with every question you have! The devs are really keeping it up! Check the discord bro Wink

Looking like this is going to be a great project!
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
is there any news about the vyper contest?? hope to see the results soon

You can join the discord channel and ask the devs there. There is almost 24/7 someone there, who will give you an update on what's going on with every question you have! The devs are really keeping it up! Check the discord bro Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Seems that the signature campaign is currently closed. Are you going to open another one anytime soon?
I am interested in joining if there is another one open up lately. Thanks.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Any updates on the vyper contest? Hope they will publish a public result.
Pages:
Jump to: