Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 18. (Read 16945 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
copper member
Activity: 98
Hi, one MN keeps falling down, have to reactivated each time, 5000 locked, can see them in coin control.
this MN is on vultr, running fine so I don't understand what's going on.

We are getting reports of various users at vultr who have their MN disconnected. We have analyzed the log files and most problem arises with the port connection constraint.

I suggest you to re-install the wallet and observer. If not, reach the DEV at the official discord channel.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi, one MN keeps falling down, have to reactivated each time, 5000 locked, can see them in coin control.
this MN is on vultr, running fine so I don't understand what's going on.
Activity: 294
i am very exited for this Project

If you know all the upcoming projects, you will truly get excited, bro. Launching a decentralized exchange is a sure success. We just need to give them much time because this is not an easy project. This will benefit all DEV holders in the future. Hopefully 2019 will be a very great year for me because of DEVIANT. Smiley

That's true you get more excited most especially of you will get a good profit by the project. All you have to do is just hoping that the project will become successful anytime soon. Just keep updated by these thread.

Please vote for the Coin at https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6836/deviant-dev for Coin addition to their Digital Assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

If you know all the upcoming projects, you will truly get excited, bro. Launching a decentralized exchange is a sure success. We just need to give them much time because this is not an easy project. This will benefit all DEV holders in the future. Hopefully 2019 will be a very great year for me because of DEVIANT. Smiley

That's true you get more excited most especially of you will get a good profit by the project. All you have to do is just hoping that the project will become successful anytime soon. Just keep updated by these thread.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1

Activity: 49
copper member
Keep you set high. Appreciate the coin's value guys. I know you guys, all know what will be the project of DEVIANT and you think that would only worth that sell price? Cmon dumpers, I want to save you from having regrets in the future. We all want the success of the coin. As a community, let us all help by holding, staking and never devalued the coin.

Cool
Activity: 182
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Keep you set high. Appreciate the coin's value guys. I know you guys, all know what will be the project of DEVIANT and you think that would only worth that sell price? Cmon dumpers, I want to save you from having regrets in the future. We all want the success of the coin. As a community, let us all help by holding, staking and never devalued the coin.
copper member
We are now live at http://Coinexchange.io .
Hope everyone shifts bases from other low performing exchanges and move to CE, soon.

Keep calm and Stake on !! https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DEV/BTC 

Do we earn POS take rewards if we transfer DEV to coinexchange?

No, you wont.
copper member
this is good project, when CMC hope to the moon

pardon me.. what is cmc?

CoinMarketCap is what he meant.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
this is good project, when CMC hope to the moon

pardon me.. what is cmc?
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
We are now live at http://Coinexchange.io .
Hope everyone shifts bases from other low performing exchanges and move to CE, soon.

Keep calm and Stake on !! https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DEV/BTC 

Do we earn POS take rewards if we transfer DEV to coinexchange?
copper member
I deposited some dev on stocks.exchange. but its not showing on stocks. Explorer showing it has 100+ confirmations  Huh
The same here 24h still no dev showing on stocks

Please move over to Coinexchange.. It is efficient enough.
Activity: 182
I deposited some dev on stocks.exchange. but its not showing on stocks. Explorer showing it has 100+ confirmations  Huh
The same here 24h still no dev showing on stocks
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: