Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 20. (Read 16986 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
will the subscription company prolong or not?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Due to the high network weight, you better have at least 220-250 coins in each input, so that you would be able to stake daily with each input you have. If you are hoping to get something with 100-120 coins inputs you will be waiiting a looong time fellas.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I have 250 coins with 2 addresses and stake like 4 times a week.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Can i get a reward if i stake my 100 DEV? If so, how many DEV will i get in 24 hours? Thank you
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
hi

I would like to know how many coins are needed more or less for daily staking reward. Anyone can help?

thanks
I have about 800 coins and  split into 4 address
I receveived 1 stake /day / address  Wink

this is a great staking technique. hopefully cryptopia list dev coin soon Smiley
Activity: 136
hi

I would like to know how many coins are needed more or less for daily staking reward. Anyone can help?

thanks
I have about 800 coins and  split into 4 address
I receveived 1 stake /day / address  Wink
Activity: 26
Cryptopia cheer !
Good news for everyone.
Activity: 19
Great! Nice to see a topic back even if it is not original. Signature updated! This program is very good
Yes,  Cryptopia listing is very soon.  Hopefully within this month.  It is a great time to have some now. We can use this coin when their own Exchange is officially running.   Smiley

Great news!!
Activity: 174
Yes,  Cryptopia listing is very soon.  Hopefully within this month.  It is a great time to have some now. We can use this coin when their own Exchange is officially running.   Smiley
Activity: 561
It's been a while since the Cryptopia payment. When will they list DEV ?

Let's be patient. DEV will be listed on cryptopia soon  Wink
Activity: 476
hi

thanks

Right now about 200 coins
Activity: 36
hi

thanks
i keep staking ofcourse, and cant wait for new updates!
Activity: 14
It's been a while since the Cryptopia payment. When will they list DEV ?
Activity: 174
As of the moment, DEV is being quiet but nothing to worry. Just keep staking and it will work fine. There are still many updates and projects to be launch. Keep up the hardwork, team! Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
life is simple!
Run your MN in a good VPS, good platform, cheap, free windows or linux, and you can pay with altcoins. https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=249
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Is bounty campaign still live?
Looking for signature bounty to join
Join Deviantcoin's discord channel and ask.  Developers very active on discord  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Is bounty campaign still live?
Looking for signature bounty to join
Pages:
Jump to: