Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 18. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Russian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspd-powposmh-stipend-poaa-pacepo-3152680

My SPD wallet: ShpjPj55Rdnzhn3XXVnAbdjbWiW1phk2Dd

Thank you!

P.S. Bounty registration form I filled previously

Activity: 168
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Okay, I will give believers food for thought. I swear that I did not move PL and did not turn off the some rigs. That's SPD mining with other things being equal!!!
Yes, I agree that this is not a very weighty proof, but still, it's better than just words.  Wink  https://prnt.sc/is14b5

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
OMG, I don't mine on protopool now for some reasons, I mine on hashfaster, but will mine there if there will be something interesting to mine.
don't like people who call another scammers and thieves without any confirmation of their words.
It's like to say that The Earth is flat.

LOL. So, you don`t know about you speaking, but you have your serious opinion. "Without any confirmation of your words". It`s even more stupid then "to say that The Earth is flat"  Grin
You should learn to read my darling, I say: I don't mine on protopool now, because there is no one coin at proto, which available at hashfaster.
 Anyway don't see any confirmations of your words, just personal messages to my humble person. So, good luck. I don't want to continue conversation anymore.
have you even understood what you said by yourself? Grin
your person costs nothing so and your words. if you need proof - try to mine few days at bsod and at protopool. i dont need to loose profit, information was transmitted. need proof - test by yourself.
bye-bye darling, gl with your struggle for proofs.
Activity: 17
OMG, I don't mine on protopool now for some reasons, I mine on hashfaster, but will mine there if there will be something interesting to mine.
don't like people who call another scammers and thieves without any confirmation of their words.

LOL. So, you don`t know about you speaking, but you have your serious opinion. "Without any confirmation of your words". It`s even more stupid then "to say that The Earth is flat"  Grin
You should learn to read my darling, I say: I don't mine on protopool now, because there is no one coin at proto, which available at hashfaster.
 Anyway don't see any confirmations of your words, just personal messages to my humble person. So, good luck. I don't want to continue conversation anymore.

Activity: 84
According to my calculations, I lost about 25% of the profit on the protopole, you are serious, that everything is fine, how can this be? why should my profits settle in the pockets of scammers? the constant movement hashpower moved from protopool to bsod, it's hard to understand my mind (((can you explain why this happened?
Activity: 84
how can this be my purse every hour replenishes, and they tell me that you need to wait another 30 days, an hour later they write 60 more days, for complete happiness? guys how to arrange this terrible machine for accruing only her well-known days? I am very upset, there were hopes for a happy today ... sad
Activity: 7
PROTOPOOL SWINDLERS and THIEFS POOL !!!
I, like an idiot, mined on their fucking pool, today switched on the advice of friends on the BSOD. The difference is 15-20% !!! Yes they are just thieves MF!  Angry

Also noticed that PROTOPOOL takes from 10 to 20% hash. And it's unpleasant.
I have never had a problem at protopool. their hashrate is quite low compared to a few others on this coin but the estimated coins for my hash power was pretty close to actual payout. pool hashrate can change by the minute, making your expected profits change with it. check your pool's hashrate daily and also be sure you didn't have a stratum disconnect. to call them scammer with no proof is not right. When you have such low hashrate like proto, luck is a big factor. some hours you only find 0-1 block! others we find 7. average 4-5. all luck.
Absolutely agree.
Hope mr. RED FONT understand this too. Like I said I've mined and bsod, proto and hashfaster. All pools sometimes gives different profit in different days. If you call somebody thief I think you should have conclusive evidences, or wear a blahblahblahman suit.
Yes, of course. I never had any problems with protopool. Just 10-20% of profit less, but no any problem.
And I agree that they are not scammers. They just thieves. And if both of you can make some analysis, you can understand why hashpower moved from protopool to bsod.
But it`s you profit and your decision what to do. "mr. RED FONT" gave you information. And you can do what you want.
I have never had a problem at protopool. their hashrate is quite low compared to a few others on this coin but the estimated coins for my hash power was pretty close to actual payout. pool hashrate can change by the minute, making your expected profits change with it. check your pool's hashrate daily and also be sure you didn't have a stratum disconnect. to call them scammer with no proof is not right. When you have such low hashrate like proto, luck is a big factor. some hours you only find 0-1 block! others we find 7. average 4-5. all luck.
Absolutely agree.
Hope mr. RED FONT understand this too. Like I said I've mined and bsod, proto and hashfaster. All pools sometimes gives different profit in different days. If you call somebody thief I think you should have conclusive evidences, or wear a blahblahblahman suit.

In first, I do not owe anything to anyone. Especially you, dear  Grin
In second, If I want to highlight the text in red font, then this is my personal business. I'm not going to ask you exactly  Grin
In third, If You like protopool, so mine on it further!

I warned all those who might be faced with a choice. I will no longer be mine on f..g protopool, my friends, too.
Scrins of course had to be done, but I did not (That's my mistake, but it does not change the essence). And do not tell me about different days! I mined about a week on protopool, without any drawdowns and disconnects. Do not be considered other idiots who can not soberly assess the situation, especially with clumsy YIIMP-pools! The graph of uninterrupted mining on the protopool was an average speed of 460-480 Mh, on BSOD under the same conditions, an average of 540-550 Mh. For those who are especially gifted, I can repeat that I am not alone. There are people who have exactly everything also. Not only that, but also on different coins, i.e. a month ago, etc.
So you can try on a blablabla suit yourself, gentlemen!  Wink

Absolutely agree.
Activity: 56
I, like an idiot, mined on their fucking pool, today switched on the advice of friends on the BSOD. The difference is 15-20% !!! Yes they are just thieves MF!  Angry
Do you have a lower hashrate at protopool or lower profit? I tried both pools, some coins protopool is profitable and some coins bsod, and some coins hashfaster was the winner.

At speeds, it is clear that they are understated by 15-20%. Those, they do not even hide it. Any diff settings do not work either. Moreover, I have already said that this is not the first coin on which such a thing is observed! Why, then, to the same HF claims were not and are not, to BSOD too, well, etc.
Do you have a lower hashrate at protopool or lower profit? I tried both pools, some coins protopool is profitable and some coins bsod, and some coins hashfaster was the winner.
Hi guys!

We have just added support for Stipend to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
It looks like you have some mistake, because if it`s true, i have to get about 2k BTC daily Wink Or someone don`t pay me enough!  Huh Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Looks like a very promising project with some really meaningful business model.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: