Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 24. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

And what handles to calculate weakly?  Grin
It's very simple!

coins a day = A * B * C / 4294967296 / D * 1 000 000

where:

A = 86400 ( The number of seconds in a day. This is a constant. )

B = reward in coins from the found block ( We take this value from any pool where the coin is mining, or from the first post, if the developer pointed it there  Wink )

C = your mining speed in Mh ( in the end of this formula " * 1 000 000" return our "Mh" in "h" )

D = diff network ( The difficulty of the network. It is better to take a day diff. This value can be taken from different sources. But the easiest way is again with the same pools where the coin is mining - of course it will be approximately, but this is what we need )

4294967296 - This is a constant - it's a  2^32=4294967296 ( You may check it with calculator  Grin )

For example (for now):

My speed in algo "C11": 444 Mh
Reward for block:          15 coins
Diff:                             6500 ( Spread around - 3800 - 18000, but more to 6-7 k )
coins a day = 86400 * 15 * 444 / 4294967296 / 6500 * 1 000 000 =  0.13398 / 6500 * 1 000 000 = 20.6

Yesterday diff was about 4000, and I mined 33.5 coins (according formula), and 32.2 coins (according to Protopool). Bingo!

This very simple to use with almost all coins!

Thx for that info. So, the spread in diff is very large, now at 10k - 30k on Stipend. Is there a possibility to get an 24h average diff?
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Hey, could you please explain something here.
Pool info:

So it says that amount is 15 SPD - is it a reward per block?

And what is shown in the wallet:

PoW reward 15
PoS reward 10
PoW and PoS are different
Activity: 1
Hey, could you please explain something here.
Pool info:
https://imgur.com/zTj4KlL.png
So it says that amount is 15 SPD - is it a reward per block?

And what is shown in the wallet:
https://imgur.com/lNcSiC3.png
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
who's currently mining with 8xgtx 1080ti? how many stipend do you earn in 24hrs?
this is a silly question. it will be correctly to ask quantity of coins, that gives 1(!) 1080ti, and later multiply it. yet, if you really need information, you can look at some pools your benches and use formula, that megainarmy gave to everyone.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Our First Twitter Treasure Hunt has started : https://twitter.com/StipendOff/status/968842775692181504 Retweet & Resolve the equation and be one of the winners of many 25 SPDs ! Maybe you would be the lucky winner of 50 SPD !

Good luck everyone & May the Odds be in your favor.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Thanx this very good manual, this pattern fits to every mining algorithm ? or it can by only in C11 ?

Yes, that's right. This formula is suitable for almost all algorithms.
There are some algorithms where it will not work, but I do not know such ones)))
Or I simply not mine on these algorithms. So you stuff it all in an Excel and enjoy it)
Especially for new coins, because there are no calculators for them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
@everyone SPD is getting bigger and more serious every single day, in such a short time we have been able to lift so much weight ! Good job everyone, we are at this very moment standing at a Daily Volume Peak of

24hr Volume:
14.893  ↑BTC / 45.32k  ↑SPD

And managed to be in the Third Place right under LTC with not a single fake Satoshi ! I am really proud to be part of this community and this team. We will always be here for every single one of you guys ! CMC Here we come !

Source : https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 127

It's very simple!

where:

B = reward in coins from the found block ( We take this value from any pool where the coin is mining, or from the first post, if the developer pointed it there  Wink )

C = your mining speed in Mh ( in the end of this formula " * 1 000 000" return our "Mh" in "h" )

D = diff network ( The difficulty of the network. It is better to take a day diff. This value can be taken from different sources. But the easiest way is again with the same pools where the coin is mining - of course it will be approximately, but this is what we need )

4294967296 - This is a constant - it's a  2^32=4294967296 ( You may check it with calculator  Grin )

For example (for now):

Diff:                             6500 ( Spread around - 3800 - 18000, but more to 6-7 k )
coins a day = 86400 * 15 * 444 / 4294967296 / 6500 * 1 000 000 =  0.13398 / 6500 * 1 000 000 = 20.6

Yesterday diff was about 4000, and I mined 33.5 coins (according formula), and 32.2 coins (according to Protopool). Bingo!

Thanx this very good manual, this pattern fits to every mining algorithm ? or it can by only in C11 ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Anyone else got issues with cryptobridge ‘failed to sync with API server’?
Activity: 10
who's currently mining with 8xgtx 1080ti? how many stipend do you earn in 24hrs?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
This value can be taken from different sources.
altmix.org (not working currently though... and why there is no API? Wink)
Activity: 349
Merit: 184

It's very simple!

where:

For example (for now):

Activity: 30
New pool 0% feehttp://impulsemine.xyz
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3573 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=SPD
I cannot connect my rigs to your pool? Why is that?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Sorry, we don't currently have one available. We'll see about applying to some sites that host them.
give me bat file and miner for windows10 x64 amd  rx580 pls Smiley
copper member

Sorry, we don't currently have one available. We'll see about applying to some sites that host them.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

stipend-spd10 MN+POS   is open for reservations!                           

- no setup fee                              
   - 4% service comission                              
   - everyweek payout                              

Received coins:   368                           
   Available:   5632       ( that 5000+1000 for fast POS )                     

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                               
   https://www.mnforall.com                              
copper member
We believe it's worth more to have a working product and demo out before expanding, due to the fact that a second exchange will only spread out the volume.
You have made right decision for the Stipend project. Thank you very much dev.
The project should be developed more, real products needed to catching attention of community before listing on bigger exchanges.

We believe it's worth more to have a working product and demo out before expanding, due to the fact that a second exchange will only spread out the volume.
The project should be developed more, real products needed to catching attention of community before listing on bigger exchanges.
It is really good project among all recently released.

Thanks! Stay tuned for updates in the coming days, we're almost done with the demo and hope to have it out by the end of this week or the beginning of next. Full disclosure: it looks great!
Activity: 138
It is really good project among all recently released.
Pages:
Jump to: